BT Sport is an online sports streaming network that allows you to stream live and non-live sports programs from different regions. As the name goes, it is clear that it offers sports content. This app is the best platform where you can enjoy all your favorite games. BT Sport is included with a wide range of games and well-known competitions on the internet. With this application, you can catch up on all your missed sports events. The app contains an interactive timeline with multi-cam replays. So if you are looking for the best sports app to watch all your favorite games, BT Sport is the best one. Install BT sport on Amazon Firestick to experience your favorite sports in high-quality resolutions.
Features of BT Sport
- Get 360-degree coverage in HD streaming quality.
- Stream all your favorite sports with live TV 24/7.
- Also. watch past events, highlights, sports news, player news, etc., in one place.
- You can stream events from channels like BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, BT Sport ESPN, BT Sport Extra, and BT Sport Extra.
- Stream major sports events like Football, Rugby, Boxing, UFC, etc.
- Along with that, stream shows from channels like AMC, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, Disney, AMC, Nickelodeon, etc.
BT Sport Compatible Devices
At present, the BT Sport app is available on Android devices running on OS 4.4 or later, iOS devices (iOS 9 or higher version), Windows, Apple TV (4th generation or above), Playstation PS4, Amazon Firestick, Smart TV’s, Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
BT Sport Subscription
BT Sport is a subscription-based streaming service, and you can connect it to four devices and access it simultaneously on any of the two devices. It offers three different subscription plans. They are
- Sport – £16/month with a 24-month contract and £30 Upfront.
- Big Sport – £41/ month with a 24-month contract and £30 Upfront.
- Monthly Pass – £25/ month with a rolling contract and no upfront fee.
You can subscribe to their plans from the BT Sports official website at https://www.bt.com/sport/buy
How to Subscribe to BT Sport on Firestick
Start by installing the Amazon Web – Silk Browser on your Firestick. Then, you can follow the steps below to subscribe to the BT Sport platform.
1. From the home screen of the Amazon Web – Silk Browser, select the URL box. Next, input the URL https://www.bt.com/sport and hit the Go button.
2. After that, select the Buy Monthly Pass button from the BT Sports home page.
3. Select the Add and Continue button.
4. Enter your Email address, and password and select the Continue button to create an account.
5. Next, fill in your required details and click on the Continue button.
6. Type in your Postal Code and select the Find Address button.
7. After that, select your address and click on Continue to Payment.
8. Finally, select your payment method and your credentials to make a transaction.
9. After a successful transaction, you will get a subscription to the BT Sport platform.
How to Download BT Sport on Firestick
At present, BT sport is an official app found on the Amazon App store.
1. Connect your Firestick to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Turn on Firestick and connect it to the internet.
3. Press the Home button on the Firestick remote; it will take you to the Firestick home screen.
4. On the home screen, select the Find tab.
5. Next, select the Search tile. Now, the virtual keyboard will appear on the screen.
6. From the virtual keyboard, enter BT Sport using the Fire TV remote and search for it.
7. Select the BT Sport app from the search result.
8. Click on the Get or Download button from the BT Sports information screen. Now the app begins to download and install on your Firestick.
9. Right now, click on the Open button to launch the BT sport app on your Firestick.
10. Select the Login button and enter your credentials to log in to the BT Sport app.
11. Finally, you can select any sports content to watch on your Fire TV.
How to Watch BT Sports on Firestick using Silk Bowser
here are the steps to use Amazon Slik Browser on Fire TV Stick to stream BT Sports.
1. Install the Amazon Silk Browser from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick.
2. Launch the app and click Accept Terms to accept to their terms and conditions.
3. Click on the search bar and enter the URL link as stitichsports.com/tv
4. You will get to the SSLive TV page.
5. In the Live TV channels tab, select Sports TV Channels.
6. Now, select the BT sports channels from the list and start streaming.
7. Click Watch Now and start streaming your favorite sports live.
How to Sideload BT Sport App on Firestick
If you cannot install the BT sport app from Amazon App Store, you can simply side-load it on Firestick.
To side-load BT sport, Firestick requires you to enable the Apps from Unknown sources option.
1. Connect your Firestick with the HDMI port on the TV.
2. Launch the Firestick and go to Settings.
3. Select the My Fire TV or Device option.
4. Select Developer options.
5. Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
6. After that, click Turn on from the pop-up window.
Hence, the Apps from Unknown sources option is enabled. Now your Firestick is ready to install third-party apps.
To side-load apps from third-party sources, you need to install any of the side-loader apps on your Firestick. The widely used side-loader apps are Downloader and ES File Explorer.
How to Get BT Sport on Firestick / Fire TV via Downloader App
Downloader on Firestick is a side-loading app that you can install directly from Amazon App Store. And with this app, you can easily download and install the BT Sport on Firestick.
1. After installing the Downloader, launch it.
2. Select the Settings option from the downloader app left side menu.
9. After that, click the Home button and enter the BT sport APK File URL (https://bit.ly/3wNNh95) in the Downloader Address bar.
10. Then, click on the Go button. Now, the BT Sport app will start to download.
11. After downloading the APK File, a pop-up window will appear. From the pop-up window, select the Install button.
12. After installing the BT Sport app, click on Open to launch the BT Sport app on Firestick.
13. Enter your BT sport login credentials to stream all your favorite games on your Firestick.
Finally, the BT Sport app is installed on your Firestick.
How to Add BT Sport on Firestick via ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer on Firestick is another side-loading app that you can install right from the Amazon App Store.
1. Click on the Open button after installing the ES File Explorer. If you have already installed the ES File Explorer, select the Apps tab from the Fire TV home screen and select the ES File Explorer app to launch it.
2. Now, from the ES File Explorer home, select the Downloader from the right pane.
3. After that, click on the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. The small window appears on the next screen with Path Field and Name field text box. Here, enter BT Sport URL (https://bit.ly/3wNNh95) in the path field and BT Sport in the name text box.
5. Click on Download Now, and the apk file will start downloading.
6. After the BT Sport app download is complete, select the Open File button.
7. Click Install from the small window, and the app will start to install.
8. Once installed, click Open to launch BT sport on your Amazon Fire Stick.
9. Then, you may enter your BT Sport account credentials to stream your favorite sports.
Why Connect to a VPN to Stream on BT Sport with Firestick
BT Sport platform is based in the United Kingdom. So, it is available to stream only in the UK region. To stream BT Sport outside the UK, you need to connect to a UK VPN Server. Also, the VPN will help you in other cases, like protecting your privacy, because connecting to the VPN will encrypt your internet connection. So, you will be safe while browsing the internet. To stream safely on BT Sport and access it outside the UK region, connect to the UK VPN server with ExpressVPN on Firestick.
How to Cast BT Sport App to Firestick
You already know that your Firestick device supports casting and Screen Mirroring. So, you can use that feature to screen mirror the BT Sport app from an Android or iOS Smartphone.
1. Long press the Home button on your Fire TV remote.
2. Once a menu appears on the screen, release the Home button and select the Mirroring tab.
3. Next, connect your Android or iOS Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Next, open the BT Sport app on your Android Smartphone.
NOTE: If you haven’t installed the BT Sport app, you can install the app from the Google Play Store.
5. After you install the BT Sport app, launch it and sign in to your account.
6. Keep the BT Sport app running in the background and go to the Notification Panel.
7. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast and choose your Firestick device.
8. Then, go to the BT Sport app and select any sports content you want to watch.
9. Finally, the sports content you selected will be mirrored to your Firestick device-connected TV screen.
What are the Best Alternatives to BT Sport
The following are the other best alternative platforms to stream your favorite sports.
1. Sky Sports
Sky Sports is a renowned sports channel available in the United Kingdom. And there are a lot of sub-networks of Sky. For example, the Sky Sports network consists of channels like Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Golf, Sky Sports F1, and other must-watch sports genres. It would be nice to get all these channels in one place. And the Sky Network has released an application called Sky Sports on Firestick to access all of your favorite sports anytime on the big screen.
2. BEIN Sports
BEIN Sports is also a platform that is dedicated only to sports. And with the BEIN Sports platform, you can watch sports like Football, Tennis, Basketball, Motorsports, and more. Also, you can install BEIN Sports on Firestick to get the latest news on your favorite sports and access the content streaming on the BEIN Sports channel. And this platform is not the same as BT Sports because you can access the BEIN Sports app with only your cable TV provider account. Whereas for BT Sports, you need to subscribe to access the app.
3. CBS Sports
With CBS Sports on Firestick, you can watch sports like the NFL, UEFA Championship league, PGA tour, National Women’s Soccer League, etc. Also, you can access all of the available sports content on CBS Sports for free provided with the cable TV provider account. One of the most liked features by the users on CBS Sports is that you will be regularly updated with the latest news about your favorite sports team.
4. Fox Sports
You must have definitely heard about the Fox Sports channel, and it is one of the most popular sports channels in the United States. Also, with Fox Sports on Firestick, you can watch live sports on the big screen and with other popular sports events like the NFL, MLB, WWE, etc. And you can’t even miss a single sports game of your favorites because this app offers real-time game alerts and scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, BT Sport is free on Amazon Fire Stick.
You can directly install the BT Sport app from the Amazon App Store.
Yes, BT Sport works very well on Firestick.
To watch the BT Sport Box Office on Firestick, you need to subscribe to the copper broadband services of BT. Then, you can order the pay-per-view events on the BT Sports Box Office app.
Yes, you can put BT Sport on Fire TV using Aptoide TV.