Though there are multiple sports streaming apps available, CBS Sports had gained its own reputation. You can easily get access to the huge library of sports content on this service. It is a simple and easy way to stream all the live sports events and other exclusive shows. You can enjoy the free service of CBS Sports, with your TV subscription. This app helps you to stream all the major games and matches such as NFL, NBA, FIFA Soccer, the PGA Championship, Tennis, NASCAR, NCAA Basketball, WNBA, March Madness, UFC, etc. It supports a wide range of devices such as mobiles/tablets, iPhone/iPad, streaming devices, and so on. Hence, let us see how to stream CBS Sports on the bigger screens using Firestick.
CBS Sports is packed with excellent features such as,
- It takes you to stream sports events from regional to international, all in one place.
- As it is compatible with different devices, you can stream games on your desired screens.
- Get access to the fastest live scores, stats, leaderboard, and many more.
- This app allows you to follow your favorite teams, leagues, etc., and get their feeds & updates.
- Catch-up with the breaking news of current sports events.
- Stream live sports events, on-demand highlights, classic games, and whatnot.
How to Install CBS Sports on Firestick
Since CBS Sports is natively available on the Amazon App Store, you could instantly install the app on your Firestick. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Start the Firestick Homepage and click-on the Search icon at the top menu.
2. Type CBS Sports using your Firestick remote and pick the app under Apps & Games.
3. Hit the Get/Download button in the app’s download page.
4. The app starts to install and then tap the Open option.
If the app is not available in your region, then get to know the another method of installing CBS Sports on Firestick, as explained below.
Install CBS Sports on Firestick using Downloader App
The Downloader App helps you to install all the official and third-party apps for your Firestick. Likewise, you can install CBS Sports on Firestick with this Downloader App.
1. Firstly, go to the Settings option from the Firestick homepage.
2. Tap-on Device/My Fire TV > Developer option > ADB Debugging.
3. Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
4. Now, return to the homepage and select the Search icon.
5. Search for Downloader App and choose the app’s icon to get the info page.
6. Press the Get/Download button and wait for a moment.
7. Open the installed Downloader App and get the Home screen.
8. Place the URL of the CBS Sports (http://bit.ly/2KBxbLJ) in the bar.
9. Hit Go and then click the Next option.
10. The apk file starts to download, after that tap-on the Install button.
11. Wait for the installation to over and press open option to use the app.
Firestick is extremely an excellent streaming device that gives you the key to unlock the vast entertainment world. It allows you to stream all your favorite content from entertainment to sports, news, etc. Likewise, Firestick is the perfect platform to watch CBS Sports. Cheer-up for each goal, scores, of the games you fond-of.