The National Football League, also known as the NFL, is one of the premier leagues in the US. The 2023 season of the NFL has started on September 7. The league has entered into Week 12, scheduled between November 23 – 27. If you have a Firestick device or Fire TV, you can get the NFL app from the Amazon App Store to stream the league matches.
To stream the matches and get insights on your favorite team or player, you will need a premium subscription, NFL Game Pass. Those without a game pass can access NFL games on live-streaming services.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
This article has explained the step-by-step instructions to watch NFL matches on your Amazon Fire TV using the NFL app.
How to Watch NFL on Amazon Firestick
1. Turn and connect your Fire TV to the internet.
2. Navigate to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find icon and click the Search bar.
4. Type NFL in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results and click the Get button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch.
How to Activate NFL Account on Fire TV
You need to register for an account on NFL and purchase a subscription to stream the live games.
1. Open the browser on your PC and go to the official website of the NFL – https://www.nfl.com.
2. Click Sign In on the top right and select Sign Up.
3. Enter the details in the provided fields to create an NFL account.
4. After that, click Create Account.
5. Open the NFL on Firestick and click Sign In at the top right corner.
6. Hit the Sign In button again on the next screen.
7. Write down the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
8. Open a web browser and go to the NFL activation website – http://nfl.com/activate.
9. Type the activation code and tap the Continue button.
10. You can view the Signed in to NFL Account notification on the screen.
11. Now, you are ready to stream NFL matches on Firestick.
NFL Subscription Plans
NFL has two subscription plans, that are available in monthly and yearly billing cycles.
|PLANS||MONTHLY PRICING||YEARLY PRICING|
How to Subscribe to NFL+
1. Visit the official website of NFL+ – https://www.nfl.com/plus/. Ensure you have signed in to your NFL account.
2. Click Subscribe+ at the top.
3. Select the desired plan of your choice and click Sign Up Now.
4. On the Checkout page, enter your card information.
5. Review the plan and card details.
6. Click Pay to complete the subscription.
How to Watch NFL Games Outside the US
If you have resided outside the US, you can purchase the Game Pass on DAZN to stream the NFL games live. By installing DAZN on your Fire TV Stick, you can access NFL games right away without sideloading.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find icon and click the Search bar.
3. Enter DAZN in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Get button to install the app.
6. Hit Open to launch the app.
7. Once you open the app, sign in with your account details.
8. With an active NFL Game Pass subscription, you can stream NFL games exclusively on Firestick.
How to Stream NFL on Firestick Without Cable
With an active subscription to live-streaming services, you can access NFL games without an NFL+ subscription. The NFL matches are broadcast on the CBS and FOX channels. We have listed the streaming services that include both channels in its lineup.
How to Stream NFL Games on Firestick for Free
You can watch live matches and highlights of NFL games through cable networks and online websites, which may cost you a lot. To avoid this difficulty, you can stream and watch all your NFL games on Firestick without any cost. It is possible that many free streaming applications offer NFL games.
Swift Streamz is an online streaming app that provides movies, TV shows, and live TV from various networks. This app is not found on the Amazon App Store, so it can be side-loaded onto the Firestick. There are 700+ TV channels organized under different categories. With Swift Streamz on Firestick, you can access NFL games for free.
Mobdro is one of the best live TV streaming apps which is not found on the Amazon App Store. You have to side-load it onto the Firestick by using the downloader app. Mobdro is a cost-free app with which you can enjoy your streaming even without any login. It is featured on hundreds of live TV channels from all around the world. The Mobdro app on Firestick allows you to search for NFL league games and stream live NFL games from various channels like ESPN, BT Sports, NBC Sports Network, Bein Sports, and many more.
Schedule of NFL 2023 Season Week 12
There are 16 games scheduled for Week 12.
|November 23||Packers vs Lions|
Commanders vs Cowboys
49ers vs Seahawks
|November 24||Dolphins vs Jets||3:00 pm|
|November 26||Buccaneers vs Colts|
Patriots vs Giants
Steelers vs Bengals
Panthers vs Titans
Jaguars vs Texans
Saints vs Falcons
Rams vs Cardinals
Browns vs Broncos
Bills vs Eagles
Chiefs vs Raiders
Ravens vs Chargers
|November 27||Bears vs Vikings||8:15 pm|
If the NFL app is not working, you need to check the internet connection and ensure you have an active subscription plan. Also, try clearing the app cache and restarting the Firestick to fix minor glitches.
Yes. As a new subscriber, you can try the free trial of live-streaming services to watch NFL games for free.
No. Unfortunately, Hulu’s live TV plans don’t offer a free trial to users.