- The Swift Streamz app is not listed on the Amazon App Store for Firestick and Fire TVs.
- You need to sideload the app using any Downloader or ES File Explorer.
After extensive research, I got the reliable free streaming app Swift Streamz to watch the latest movies and TV shows on my Firestick. I have sideloaded the Swift Streamz app using Downloader. With the Swift Streamz app on Firestick, you can stream 700+ live TV channels and on-demand content for free. The live TV channels available in the app are from different countries and from different genres.
If you want to get the Swift Stream app on Firestick, this guide is the best. Here, I’ve explained two methods to sideload the app on Firestick devices.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Sideload Swift Streamz on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open Downloader on Firestick. If you haven’t installed the app, you can get it for free from the Amazon App Store.
2. Then, go to Settings on the Firestick home screen.
3. Select My Fire TV.
4. Choose Developer Options.
5. Click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Select the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
7. Click Allow if it prompts for storage permissions.
8. Click the Home tab, enter the Swift Streamz APK URL (https://bit.ly/3sAyUqt) in the search bar, and click Go.
9. Wait for the APK to download and you can see it in the progress bar.
10. If the downloading process is complete, open the file and click the Install button.
11. When the app is installed, click Done.
How to Sideload Swift Streamz on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
1. Install ES File Explorer on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Then, enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the app. Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Turn on ES File Explorer toggle.
3. Click the Downloader icon on the right pane.
4. Now tap the +New icon at the bottom of the window.
5. In the Path field, type the Swift Streamz APK URL (https://bit.ly/3sAyUqt). In the Name field, enter Swift Streamz.
6. After entering it, click Download Now.
7. In the next screen, choose Open File and then Install.
8. Within a few seconds, the Swift Streamz app will be installed on Fire TV.
How to Watch Swift Streamz on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Fire TV remote for a few seconds.
2. A new window will appear on the screen. Click the Apps tile.
3. It will take you to the Your Apps & Channels list. Locate the Swift Streamz app and highlight it.
4. Press the Menu button on the remote and choose the Move to Front option.
5. With this selection, the Swift Streamz app will be added to the home screen of your Fire TV.
6. Go to the Fire TV home screen and open the Swift Streamz app.
7. Choose the country in which you want to get live TV channels.
8. Then, start streaming live TV channels, movies, and TV shows for free.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
1. Highlight any channel on the home screen of Swift Streamz on Firestick.
2. Press and hold the OK button on the Fire TV remote.
3. Click Add to Favourite from the pop-up that appears.
4. You will see the Favourite has been saved message on the screen.
5. Go back to the home screen and click the Favourite Channels tab to see those channels.
6. If you want to remove the channel, press and hold the OK button again. Tap Remove from Favourite.
How to Use External Video Players for Swift Streamz
1. Click the Hamburger icon at the top left corner of the Swift Streamz app.
2. Click Setting from the left side menu.
3. Next, tap Video Player and choose the player you have already installed on Firestick.
4. Then, play any video content from the app. It will play from the chosen video player.
- With Swift Streamz on Firestick, you can stream tons of content for free in 150+ languages with subtitles.
- You can watch live TV on Firestick without registration or spending a penny.
- Swift Streamz has a built-in video player, and it supports external players as well.
- It offers content only in HD quality. So you don’t need to worry about the streaming quality.
- Swift Streamz works well on 3G, 4G, 5G, or WiFi connections.
- It features a user-friendly interface for endless and hassle-free streaming.
Alternatives to Swift Streamz
If you are unable to video on Swift Streamz, you can use the alternate apps to watch live TV channels and entertainment content.
- HD Streamz on Firestick
- Tubi TV on Firestick
- Peacock TV on Firestick
- Xumo on Firestick
- DistroTV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
You should connect to a VPN and try again to fix the issue. Also, make sure that the Firestick is connected to WiFi with a stable internet connection.
No, it is impossible to block ads while accessing Swift Streamz on any device.