Swift Streamz is an Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) that streams live content under various categories. Swift Streamz on Firestick is one of the best cord-cutters that could be an alternative to your cable connection. You can stream live video from anywhere using Swift Streamz. It has over 700 international channels in all the categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, etc. It has content from over 30 countries. You don’t need to spend any money to stream the content, and you only need to have a stable WiFi or data connection. Unfortunately, the Swift Streamz app is not available in the Firestick Channels list. However, you can get into this article to learn how to install Swift Streamz on Firestick, Fire TV 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
Features of Swift Streamz
The features of the Swift Stream app are,
- Since the Swift Streamz app offers 700 live channels from 30 countries, you can watch live TV on Firestick.
- Swift Streamz has its own video player. You don’t need any third-party video player.
- It works smoothly with Google Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, and similar devices.
- It offers content only in HD quality. You don’t need to worry about the streaming quality.
- Streaming content in Swift Streamz is completely free unless you have a stable network connection.
How to Install Swift Streamz on Firestick
Swift Streamz is not available in the Amazon App Store, and you need to have any third party app downloader like,
- ES File Explorer
Enable Access to Install Apps from Unknown Sources
If you need to download any app fr
1. Go to Settings on the Home Screen.
2. Select My Fire TV/Devices.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
5. Select the Turn On button. Now, you have enabled access for Firestick to install apps from unknown sources.
Install Swift Streamz on Firestick using Downloader
These steps could help you install Swift Streamz on Firestick using the Downloader app.
1. Open the Downloader app. If you don’t have the app, click here to get the download guidelines for the Downloader on Firestick.
2. Click Allow if any screen prompts.
3. Click the Home tab in the Downloader app and type the URL https://bit.ly/36GxCim (Swift Streamz APK File URL) in the search bar and click Go.
4. Wait some seconds for the apk to download.
5. Click the Download button and wait for the download to complete.
6. After the APK File of the Swift Streamz app download is complete, click the Install button.
7. When the app is installed, click Done.
Steps to Install Swift Streamz on Firestick using ES File Explorer
There is another method to install Swift Streamz using ES File Explorer. Follow the steps below.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app after giving the app permission. If you don’t have the app, click here to get the download guidelines of ES File Explorer on Firestick.
2. Click the Downloader icon in the window.
3. Now tap the +New icon at the bottom of the window.
4. In the Path bar, type the URL https://bit.ly/36GxCim, and in the Name bar, type any name or the respective app name.
5. After entering it, click Download Now.
6. Wait for the download to complete.
7. In the next screen, choose Open File and then Install.
8. Finally, the Moviebox app will be installed on your Firestick within minutes.
How to Use Moviebox on Firestick
With the steps below, you can easily add the Moviebox app to your Fire TV.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote for 30 seconds.
2. Now, a window will appear on the screen of your Fire TV. From there, select the Apps tab.
3. From the Your Apps & Channels category, scroll down and find the Moviebox app. Next, select the Moviebox app.
4. After that, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and choose the Move to Front option.
5. With this selection, the Moviebox app will be added to the home screen of your Fire TV.
6. On the home screen, select the Moviebox app and launch it.
7. Choose your country and start streaming live TV channels, movies, and TV shows for free.
How to Connect to a VPN to stream Swift Streamz from Anywhere in the world?
The core functionality of connecting to a VPN is to protect your privacy. Other best this is that you can browse anonymously on the internet by connecting to a VPN. That means that no one can notice that you are browsing on the internet. So, you will be safe while streaming on the Swift Streamz app with Firestick. Below, you will find the detailed procedure to install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Turn on your Firestick and select Find from the home screen.
2. Then, select the Search tile.
3. Use the virtual keyboard to type and search for the ExpressVPN app.
4. Pick the ExpressVPN app from the Apps and Games section.
5. Click on the Get or Download button to install the ExpressVPN.
6. Next, click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN.
7. Use your credentials to sign in to ExpressVPN.
8. Next, choose the VPN server location you want to connect to.
9. Select the Connect button and connect to the ExpressVPN.
10. Finally, open the Swift Streamz app and stream on it anonymously.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Swift Streamz platform is unavailable on Firestick.
Connect to a VPN and try again.
Yes, you can watch Live TV with Swift Streamz from different parts of the country.