Hulu is a great streaming app that has been the favorite of many since its launch. It has an ocean of content like movies, TV shows, Live TV channels, sports, etc., with many features and addons. In addition, Hulu has more than 50 cable operators for you to choose from. With the latest Amazon Firestick, you can use your voice to command your Firestick to control it. Using this feature along with Hulu will be great fun. In this guide, let us see how to watch Hulu on Firestick within minutes.
With Hulu, you can select channels on a la carte basis to select a few premium channels you like and save money without paying for the whole pack. Some of the useful features of the Hulu app are the Multiple Profiles, My Stuff, availability of premium addons, live TV support, DVR, etc. The only catch is that the Hulu app is highly geo-restricted, which means you cannot access it outside the US.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Also see: How to Install TeaTV on FireStick / Fire TV
How to Subscribe to Hulu
Hulu is a paid streaming service. So, only the paid subscribers can enjoy watching Hulu on their smart devices. And also, there are six available plans that you can choose to access the Hulu platform. The plans are mentioned below:
Hulu – $6.99 per month. With these plans, you can enjoy watching all the contents of Hulu with ads.
Hulu (No Ads) – $12.99 per month – Enjoy watching all the content offered by the Hulu platform without ads.
Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ – $13 per month – With this plan, you will get an ad-free experience and access to Disney+ and ESPN+. However, you will only get ad-supported access to the Hulu platform.
Hulu (No Ads), Disney+, and ESPN+ – $19.99 Per month – You will get an ad-free experience with Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+.
Hulu+Live TV, Disney+, and ESPN+ – $69.99 per month – With the subscription to this plan, you will get an endless ad-free experience to Disney+ and ESPN+. In addition, you can watch Live TV ad-free but Hulu ad-supported.
Hulu (No Ads)+Live TV, Disney+, and ESPN+ – $75.99 per month – Get an endless and ad-free experience to all the services offered by Hulu.
Also, you can follow the steps below to subscribe to Hulu.
1. On any web browser, visit the webpage https://www.hulu.com/welcome.
2. Click on Sign up for Hulu only.
3. Choose a subscription plan and click on the Select button.
4. Enter the credentials required and click on the Continue button.
5. Select a payment method and enter the required credentials.
6. Next, pay for the subscription.
7. Finally, you have subscribed to Hulu.
Is Hulu Available on Firestick?
Yes, Hulu is available on Firestick, but it is only available in the United States. However, you can connect to a US VPN server to access the Hulu app if you reside outside the US. So, you will have unlimited entertainment if you subscribe to the Hulu platform.
How to Install Hulu on Firestick
Installing Hulu on Firestick is a cakewalk. However, as Hulu is available officially on the Amazon app store, you can download and install it straight away.
1. On your Amazon firestick home screen, select Find > Search.
2. Use the virtual keyboard to type and search for the Hulu app.
3. Pick the Hulu app under the Apps & Games section.
4. Click the Download button. The Hulu app will automatically download and install on Firestick.
5. Next, click on the Open button after the Hulu app installation.
How to Sideload Hulu on Firestick
With the Downloader on Firestick, you can sideload any APK File. And you can follow the steps below to sideload the Hulu app.
1. Click on the Settings icon from the upper right corner.
2. Select My Fire TV from Settings.
3. Choose the Developer options.
4. Next, select Install Unknown Apps.
5. All the applications installed on Firestick devices will be displayed. Choose the Downloader app.
6. Next, turn on the Downloader.
7. Next, select the Apps tab from the Fire TV’s home screen.
8. Choose the Downloader app and open it.
9, Click on the Allow button and select the URL Box.
10. Now, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the URL of the APK File of the Hulu app for Firestick https://bit.ly/3MO6Wgs. Next, click on the Go button.
11. Now, the Hulu app will start to download.
12. After the Hulu App’s download is complete, select the Install button.
13. Now, it will take a couple of minutes to install the Hul app.
14. Once the Hulu app is installed, click on the Open button.
How to Activate Hulu on Firestick
To access the Hulu app after installation, you need to activate the app. The following are the steps to activate Hulu on Firestick.
1. Once you launch the Hulu app, click on the Log In button.
2. Next, select Activate on a Computer.
3. Note down the Activation Code displayed on the screen.
4. Visit the Hulu activation web page hulu.com/activate on a web browser.
5. Use your Hulu account credentials to log in to your account.
6. Next, enter the activation code and click on Submit.
7. Finally, you have activated the Hulu app on Firestick.
8. Then, you can launch the Hulu app and watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick Outside the US
You can only get the services of Hulu in the United States. So, if you are trying to access the Hulu platform outside the US, you can’t access it. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick to access the Hulu platform outside the US.
1. Click on Find > Search from your Fire TV’s home screen.
2. Next, use the Fire TV remote to type ExpressVPN on the Virtual keyboard.
3. From the suggestion list below, select the option ExpressVPN.
4. Choose the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
5. Select the Download button to install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
6. Click on the Open button to launch the Express VPN app and sign in to your account.
7. Select the US VPN server and click on the Connect button.
8. After successfully connecting to the US VPN server, launch the Hulu app and sign in to your account.
9. Finally, you can access the Hulu app outside the US.
What are the Best Alternatives to Hulu
Some of the best alternatives to Hulu are listed below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Hulu is available on Firestick.
Ensure that you have an active subscription and try again or connect to a VPN.
You can use the Downloader app to download the Hulu app on Firestick.
Connect to a strong internet connection and try again.