- The 123Movies app is not available for Firestick and Fire TVs.
- You need to sideload the app using any third-party installers.
Disney Plus is an on-demand, ad-free streaming service from The Walt Disney Company. Ypu can stream a list of movies, series, TV shows, classic films, originals, etc. It is loaded with the most popular sci-fi movies from Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Disney, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. Most titles in Disney Plus are in 4K UHD and HDR streaming quality. Disney Plus is available on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TVs & boxes, Xbox, Roku, PC, Mac, PS4, iOS, and Chromecast. Firestick users can enjoy streaming Disney Plus content on a big screen with 4k streaming.
Disney Plus is priced at $7.99/month or $79.99/year after a seven-day free trial. You can also get the Disney+ Bundle with Hulu and ESPN at $13.99/ month with commercials and without commercials at $19.99/per month.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Download Disney Plus on Firestick
Turn ON your Firestick and go with the steps listed.
#1 Click the Find on the Firestick Home and select Search.
#2 Type in Disney Plus and select the same from the suggestions.
#3 Click on the original Disney Plus app under Apps & Games.
#4 Click Get, and the app instantly downloads and installs on your Firestick device.
#5 Click Open when you get it.
How to Sign In and Use Disney Plus on Firestick
To use the app, you must sign in to your account first. If you don’t have one, create one.
#1 When the app launches, you will get this page. You have the Start Free Trial option and login button at the bottom. Choose accordingly.
#2 Enter the email address and click Continue.
#3 Now, enter a password and click Continue.
#4 You will receive an email with the login credentials.
#5 Now sign up for one of the subscription plans to start the 7-day free trial. Not to worry, as you can cancel it before purchasing.
How to Stream Disney+ on Firestick using Silk Browser
#1 Launch the Silk Browser on your Firestick device from the Amazon App Store.
#2 Click the Accept Terms option to accept their terms and conditions.
#3 You will reach the Bing.com page. Select the Search tab and enter the Disney+ URL as https://www.disneyplus.com/.
#4 Click Go to load the search results.
#5 Click the Log In option on the top of the screen.
#6 Sign In with your account credentials.
#6 Select your favorite content from the list and start streaming.
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick
If you have any issues with the Disney Plus app, follow the below solutions to fix the issues.
- Error code 83: You will get the error code when the login credentials are wrong. Make sure that you have entered the correct credentials. If you still have the issue, reset your password on the Disney Plus website.
- There may be issues with the Disney Plus platform. Check for the error in the Downdetector webpage.
- If you have streaming issues, try streaming any other video title.
- Reset your internet connection and try again.
- Disconnect WiFi from your Firestick and connect it again.
- Restart the Firestick and try again.
- Clear cache files on Firestick and try again.
- Update the Disney Plus on Amazon Fire Stick.
- Update the Fire TV to the latest version.
More About Disney+
- Enjoy ad-free streaming with the high-definition video quality.
- You can stream on up to 4 devices using a single subscription.
- It offers parental control features to keep your child safe from harmful content.
- Access unlimited download on up to 10 devices with no additional charges.
- Stream new releases, classic hits, the latest and past episodes of your favorite series, etc.
The Disney Plus app has content for you from your favorite Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Disney, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox, as mentioned earlier. Watch it in the comfort of your Firestick with anyone for their subscription plans.
If you want more content to stream, you can check out the best alternatives for Disney Plus like
To update Firestick, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Select the app > Click Update.
No, Disney Plus is working fine on Firestick.
Go to the Disney+ page and click Account > Subscription > Disney+ Susbcription > Cancel Susbcription > Confirm.