Disney Plus, an on-demand ad-free streaming service from The Walt Disney Company is finally out! And now let us see how to get it on our favorite streaming devices. Especially the Firestick users would be so excited to watch the Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and so on. Previously we knew that the Amazon and Disney were not in good terms which made this delayed-release. Now they are on an agreement that made Disney Plus available on the Firestick, Fire TV, Android TVs & boxes, Xbox, Roku, PC, Mac, PS4, iOS, and Chromecast.
But before that don’t forget to subscribe to one of their packs for seamless streaming. Disney Plus is priced at $6.99/month or $69.99/year after a seven-day free trial period. This gives you full and instant access to TV shows and original content from Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Disney, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. There is also a bundle pack available at $12.99/month which gives you Hulu and ESPN+ along with Disney Plus. Grab it if you are a user of one of these.
Let us now see the step by step guide on how to install Disney Plus on firestick/Fire TV and thereby activate it.
Related article: How to install Hotstar on Firestick / Fire TV
How to Install Disney Plus on Firestick
Turn ON your firestick and go with the steps listed.
#1 Click the Search on the Firestick Home.
#2 Type in as Disney Plus and select the same from the suggestions.
#3 Click on the original Disney Plus app under Apps & Games.
#4 Click Get and the app instantly downloads and installs on your firestick device.
#5 Click Open when you get it.
How to Sign In and Use Disney Plus on Firestick
To use the app, you must sign in to your account first. If you don’t have one, create it.
#1 When the app launches, you will get this page. You have Start Free Trail option and also Log In button at the bottom. Choose accordingly.
#2 Enter the email address and click Continue.
#3 Now enter a password and click Continue.
#4 You will receive an email with the login credentials.
#5 Now sign up for one of the subscription plans to start the 7-day free trial. Not to worry as you can cancel it before purchasing.
Related article: How to Install Netflix For Firestick
Disney Plus on Firestick: Not Working
If you have any issues with the Disney Plus app, follow the below solutions to fix the issues.
- Error code 83: You will get the error code when the login credentials are wrong. Make sure that you have entered the correct credentials. Still, having the issue, reset your password on the Disney Plus website.
- There may be issues with the Disney Plus platform. Check for the error in the Downdetector webpage.
- If you have streaming issues, try streaming any other video title.
- Reset your internet connection and try again.
- Disconnect WiFi from your Firestick and connect it again.
- Restart the Firestick and try again.
- Clear cache files on Firestick and try again.
- Update the Disney Plus on Amazon Fire Stick. Check our guide on how to update apps on Firestick.
- Update the Fire TV to the latest version.
The Disney Plus app has of content for you from your favourite Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Disney, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox as mentioned earlier. Watch it at the comfort of your firestick with anyone fo their subscription plans. Comment below your feedback about the new Disney Plus app on firestick.