Screen Mirroring means casting your device’s screen contents to your TV screen. The screen mirroring feature allows you to easily connect your device with your smart TV wirelessly. You can easily access all your videos, photos, apps, and games on your big screen through the screen mirroring. In addition, you can search your favorite TV shows and series on your Android, iOS, Windows PC, or laptop and easily mirror them anytime on your Firestick-connected TV screen through the screen mirroring option.
How to Mirror your Android to Firestick?
Screen Mirroring for Firestick is supported on all Android devices and versions. You can easily mirror your android device to your Firestick-connected TV.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Firstly, turn on your Firestick. Next, connect your Android Smartphone and Firestick-connected TV with the same WiFi network.
2. Next, press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV until you see a new window displayed on your Fire TVs screen.
3. Then, select the Mirroring option from the list of options displayed on-screen.
4. After that, launch the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone.
5. Tap on the Cast icon and choose your Firestick device.
7. Finally, your Android Smartphone’s screen will be mirrored to your Firestick device-connected TV.
How to Mirror iPhone or iPad to Firestick?
It is possible to mirror iPhone to Firestick. You can watch everything from your iPhone on a big screen. It is done by installing any of the casting apps on both devices.
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Firestick with the same WiFi network.
2. On Firestick, navigate to the search bar or go to the Amazon App store.
3. Search for Video & TV cast app and select the app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get button from the Video & TV cast app information screen.
5. Once the installation process is finished, the get button changes to Open, click on it.
6. Open your iPhone and go to Apple App Store.
7. Search for TV Cast for Fire TV and Install it on your iPhone.
TV Cast for Fire TV Download Link: App Store
8. Open the app on your iPhone.
9. Choose your video from your local storage or browse through the internet.
10. Click on the Play button, and the video file starts playing.
11. Now, click on Tap here to Cast option. It will search for the nearby devices; select your Firestick device.
12. Choose Optimize for casting. Now your video is displayed on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
Note: If you don’t like to use the TV Cast for Fire TV app, you can opt for the best AirPlay apps on Firestick.
How to Mirror your Windows PC / Laptop to Firestick?
You can play all the videos, music, and other media files from your Windows PC or Laptop to Firestick. This feature allows you to screen mirror your laptop or PC screen with the Firestick-connected TV.
1. Plug in the Firestick to the HDMI port on your TV and launch it.
2. Connect your PC or laptop and Firestick-connected TV with the same WiFi network.
3. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote for 5 seconds.
4. There are some options displayed on the TV screen; select the Mirroring option.
5. It will search for the device which is connected to the same WiFi network.
6. Now, turn on your laptop or PC and click the Action Center icon from the bottom right corner.
7. Click connect from the list of options available.
8. Now, your device will search for the nearby devices; select your Firestick TV from the search result.
9. Now, your PC or laptop is connected to the Firestick device.
Note: You can follow the above steps if you are using a PC or Laptop operating on windows 10.
How to Mirror Mac to Firestick
1. On your Firestick remote, press the Home button and go to the home screen.
2. Next, select Find > Search. Now, you can see a virtual keyboard displayed on-screen.
3. Use your Fire TV remote to enter on the virtual keyboard as AirScreen and search for it.
4. After that, choose the AirScreen app from the Apps & Games category.
5. Next, select the Get or Download button to install the AirScreen app on your Firestick device-connected TV.
6. After installing the AirScreen app, select the Open button to launch the AirScreen app.
7. Now, select the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner and choose the Settings option.
8. Now, scroll down and find the AirPlay option and enable it.
9. Return to the home screen and again select the Hamburger icon.
10. Choose the Help option from the left pane and select the macOS.
12. Now, select the AirPlay icon.
13. Next, go to your Mac and click on the AirPlay icon from the upper right corner.
14. Turn on the AirPlay option and connect your Mac and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
15. After that, from the AirPlay To section, choose your Firestick device.
16. Now, your Macbook’s screen will mirror to your Firestick device-connected TV.
How to Mirror Chromebook to Firestick
Chromebook runs on an Android-based OS. So, it will be a familiar process to mirror Chromebook to Firestick TV. That means you have to use third-party apps like TV cast for Fire TV to mirror your Chromebook to Fire TV. But here on your Chromebook, you will be in a typical situation because Google Play Store will be disabled by default. So, follow the steps below to enable the Google Play Store on Chromebook.
1. Turn on your Chromebook and select the Quick Settings Panel icon from the lower right corner.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Scroll down and find the Google Play Store option. Then, select the Google Play Store option and turn it on.
4. Now, you can find the Google Play Store icon on the home screen of your Chromebook.
5. Select the Google Play Store icon and launch it. After that, sign in with your Google account.
6. Search for TV Cast for Fire TV and install it.
7. Also, open the TV Cast for Fire TV on your Firestick device-connected TV.
8. Next, make sure that your Chromebook and Firestick device-connected TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
9. Launch the TV cast for the Fire TV app on your Chromebook.
10. Finally, you can choose the web browser or personal files option to mirror it to your Firestick device-connected TV from Chromebook.
When you mirror your phone, PC, or laptop with your TV, it will copy the exact content from your device to the Firestick or Fire TV. The TV screen looks like a big mobile or PC screen. While mirroring your phone or PC, You are allowed to get all the notifications and view and read all your messages. Everything you do on your mobile will reflect on your Firestick TV. Also, there are many third-party apps available on this platform that allow you to screen mirror or cast your mobiles and desktop with your Firestick TV.
Mirroring on Firestick is a feature that lets you mirror your Android Smartphone’s screen to a Firestick device-connected TV.
Yes, you can use third-party apps like TV Cast for Fire TV to mirror your iPhone’s screen to Firestick.
Yes, you can mirror iPhone to Firestick.