Screen Mirror is a popular feature that allows you to mirror your smartphone’s screen to the TV screen. If your Firestick device is crammed with many applications or if the app you wish to download on Firestick is not available in the Amazon Store, you can move on to the Firestick mirroring option. Not only the application, but you can also mirror all your media files from your mobile device to a big screen. In addition, you can screen mirror business presentations effortlessly to Fire TV. Dig right into this article below to learn how to mirror your iPhone to Firestick.
Can you AirPlay iPhone to Amazon Firestick?
Yes, you can AirPlay iPhone to Firestick. However, it is not similar to mirroring an Android device to Fire TV. On iOS devices, you have to install the best AirPlay apps on Firestick from the Amazon App Store to mirror your iOS Smartphone’s screen. Flow with this guide to check on the easy methods to screen mirror your iPhone to Fire TV Stick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick
To mirror iPhone to Firestick, you need to install Video and TV Cast for Fire TV because it is one of the best apps for Firestick. Simply follow the steps below to cast iPhone to Fire TV stick.
1. Select the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Choose the Search tile and search for the TV Cast for Fire TV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the TV Cast for the Fire TV app from the search result.
4. You can click on the Get or Download button to instantly download and install the app.
5. Then, you can launch the TV Cast for the Fire TV app.
6. Connect your Firestick device and iPhone to the same WiFi network.
7. Then, install the TV Cast for Fire TV from the App store on your iPhone.
8. Keep the TV Cast for Fire TV app on your Firestick open.
9. Now, launch the TV Cast for Fire TV on your iPhone.
10. Now, the TV Cast for Fire TV will automatically detect your Firestick. So, tap on the Video & Cast button.
10. Tap on the Web Browser option to play online videos or Personal Media to mirror videos from local storage.
11. Play any video and tap on the option Tap here to cast
12. Now, tap on Watch Ad to cast video to mirror from iPhone to Firestick.
13. After watching the Ad, the selected video will play on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Connect iPhone to Firestick using AirScreen
With the AirScreen app, it is free to screen mirror iPhone to Firestick. The steps to do the same are as follows.
1. Select the Find tab > Search tile from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Search for the AirScreen app and choose it from the search result.
3. Next, click on the Download / Get button to install the AirScreen app on your Firestick.
4. Select the Open button to launch the AirScreen app.
5. Follow the prompts on the screen and get to the AirScreen app’s home page.
6. Then, select the Settings icon from the choose the AirPlay option. Next, make sure that the AirPlay option is enabled.
7. After that, go back to the AirScreen app’s home screen.
8. Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same WiFi network.
9. Go to the Control Centre on your iPhone and tap on Screen Mirroring.
NOTE: You can get to the Control Center by swiping your iOS Smartphone’s screen from up to down.
10. Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
11. Now, play any video on your iPhone.
12. Now, the video will be mirrored on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
How to Stream from iPhone to Firestick using Airbeam TV App
Airbeam is also an easy-to-use application that you can use to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your TV.
1. From the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, install the Airbeam TV app.
2. Next, on your Amazon Fire TV, go to the home screen and select Find.
3. Then, click on the Search tile.
4. With the virtual keyboard, enter and search for the Airbeam TV Screen Mirroring Receiver app.
5. Choose the Airbeam TV Screen Mirroring Receiver app from the search result.
6. Click on the Get or Download button.
7. Now, the mirroring app will download on your Fire TV.
8. Next, click on the Open button to launch the Airbeam TV Screen Mirroring Receiver app.
9. Next, connect your Firestick device and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
10. On your Firestick, select your Fire TV model on the Airbeam TV Screen Mirroring Receiver app.
11. Now, launch the Airbeam TV app on your iPhone or iPad.
12. Tap on the Start Mirroring button
13. Next, choose your Fire TV device from the list of available devices section and tap on Start Broadcast.
14. Finally, your iPhone or iPad display will start mirroring your Amazon Fire TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick without WiFi?
Here are the steps to connect iPhone or iPad to Firestick without WiFi.
1. Connect your Firestick device and iPhone to the TV using a USB cable.
2. Go to the Control Center on your iPhone and click on the AirPlay option.
3. Select your Fire TV device from the list to connect.
4. Once connected, you will see your iPhone display mirroring on your Fire TV.
These are the methods that involve screen mirroring iPhone to Firestick. Similar methods can be followed in other streaming devices like Samsung Smart TV, Vizio, etc., to stream on Amazon Fire TV Stick using AirPlay from iPhones and stream it on a big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can mirror your iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick.
You can use any of the best screen mirroring apps for casting to Firestick from an iPhone.
You can use the AirScreen app.
Make sure to connect your iPhone and Firestick with the same internet connectivity. Also, check whether your WiFi and the devices are close enough.
No, Firestick doesn’t have support for apple’s AirPlay feature. However, you can use other streaming devices like Roku TV and LG Smart TV supports AirPlay.
You can use the AirScreen app to mirror the Mac screen to Firestick.