Sky Sports is a UK-based streaming service that covers the latest sports news, live commentaries, and so on. It has unique categories for Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, Racing, Darts, NBA, FAA, and more. The Sky Sports app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android. With the Sky Sports app on Amazon Firestick, you can watch all the Sky Network channels at one place.
Can You Watch Sky Sports on Firestick?
Of course, you can watch Sky Sports on your Firestick TV. But the problem is that Sky Sports is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, you can use the sideloading apps to install the Sky Sports APK (Android) version on your Fire TV or Firestick device.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Install Sky Sports on Firestick
Downloader is one of the best sideloading apps available on the Amazon App Store. So, make sure that you have the Downloader app on your Firestick TV. After the installation, you need to enable a few options on your Firestick.
1. On the home screen of your Firestick TV, click on Settings.
2. Then select My Fire TV under the settings.
3. Select Developer Options and go to Install Unknown Apps.
4. Now, select the Downloader app and turn it ON.
5. Next, open the Downloader once you have enabled the option.
How to Sideload Sky Sports on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Click Allow to grant permission to access the Firestick storage.
3. Select the Home tab and provide the Sky Sports APK download link in the URL field (https://bit.ly/3nNYSkB) and click Go.
4. The download process starts. Once the download gets completed, click on Install.
5. Then, click on Open to launch the app.
6. Lastly, tap Delete to remove the APK file which is no longer required.
Finally, you can stream and watch all channels and live broadcasts with Sky Sports on Fire Stick.
Other Possible Ways to Watch Sky Sports on Firestick
Besides the Sky Sports app, there are many applications to watch Sky channels. However, it requires a valid subscription plan or you need to sign up with a participating TV providers.
Now TV is a streaming service provider based in the UK. They provide free access to the premium version of Sky Channels. They give different passes based on five categories. The best part is that you can pause and rewind the content on channels. You can watch live sports and even can download those content to watch them offline.
Sky Go is a streaming service provider for Sky Network. It allows Sky TV customers to access and download the content on four devices simultaneously. Sky Go has a bundle of nearly 1000 movies, entertainment programs, TV shows, and more. It has all Sky Sports channels like Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports F1, Football, and a lot more.
How to Watch Sky Sports on Firestick for Free
The following are the possible ways you can use to watch Sky Sports on your Firestick device-connected TV for free.
Watch Sky Sports Free using Live NetTV on Firestick
The below steps will help you install the Live NetTV on Firestick to watch Sky Sports for free.
1. Launch the Downloader and on the app’s home page, paste the Live NetTV URL and click on Go.
2. The app begins to download.
3. Once the download is over, click on Install and then Open.
4. In the Live NetTV app, click on the Search icon.
5. Enter Sky Sports and search for it.
6. You can see various Sky Networks channels.
7. Click on any Sky Sports network you want. Then, you will be asked to choose an external media player.
8. Select MX Player or any other that you have installed on the TV.
9. Finally, you can stream and watch your favorite sport on your Firestick TV.
Using Silk Browser to Watch Sky Sports for Free
In this method, you will be using Silk Browser on Firestick to stream the Sky Sports channel.
1. Click on the Find menu on the home screen of Firestick TV.
2. Then, select Search.
3. Enter Amazon Silk Browser and click on search.
4. From the search results, select the browser.
5. Now, click on Get or Download. The download process will begin.
6. Once the download gets over, click on Open.
7. You will get a prompt for accepting the Terms and Conditions. Select Accept Terms.
8. Bing, the search engine will open.
9. Enter the URL bit.ly/sky-fire on the address bar. Then, click Go.
10. The site opens now. On the left side, scroll down and you can find the list of sports channels.
11. Select the Sky Sports channel and enjoy streaming your favorite sports for free.
How to Access Sky Sports from Anywhere in the World
You can’t access the entire service of Sky Sports from a region due to geo-restricted content. To watch, you can use IPVanish VPN on Firestick to access the content anywhere at any place in the world.
1. On the home screen of Firestick TV, click on Find and then Search.
2. Enter IPVanish VPN using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, select IPVanish VPN.
4. Click on Get or Download.
5. Once it is downloaded, click on Open, to launch the app.
6. Now, enter your IPVanish VPN credentials to Log in.
7. Select any country from the available list and click on Connect.
8. Finally, you are connected to IPVanish VPN.
9. Now, you can choose a platform to watch Sky Sports and access it from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download Sky Sports on Firestick.
You can use the sideloading method to get Sky Sports on your Fire TV.