Sky Sports is a well-known sports channel in the western region like the US, and UK which covers and streams all sports around the world throughout the year. Sky Sports is the favorite channel on Firestick for most sports lovers. They cover Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, Racing, Darts, and more. Also, you can get high-quality content such as 4K, UHD, and 3D too. If you are looking to get Sky Sports on Firestick, this article is for you.
Can You Watch Sky Sports on Firestick?
Of course, you can watch Sky Sports on your Firestick TV. But the problem is that Sky Sports is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, this article will guide you to watch Sky Sports on your Firestick with the various possible methods available.
How to Install Sky Sports on Firestick/ Fire TV
Sky Sports is unavailable on Amazon App Store. So, you will have to use the sideloading method to get the Sky Sports on Firestick.
Steps to Install Sky Sports Using Downloader
Downloader is one of the best sideloading apps available on the Amazon App Store. So, make sure that you have the Downloader app on your Firestick TV. If not follow the steps below, to install it.
1. On the home screen of your Firestick TV, click on Settings.
2. Then select My Fire TV under the settings.
3. Select Developer Options and go to Install Unknown Apps.
4. Now, select the Downloader app and turn it ON.
5. Next, open the Downloader once you have enabled the option.
How to Sideload Sky Sports on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick
2. Paste the Sky Sports Apk URL (https://bit.ly/3nNYSkB) and click on Go.
3. The download process starts. Once the download gets completed, click on Install.
4. Then, click on Open.
5. Sign in with your cable TV subscription account.
Finally, you can stream and watch all channels and live broadcasts with Sky Sports on Fire Stick.
Other Possible Ways to Watch Sky Sports on Firestick
Now TV on Firestick is a streaming service provider based in the UK. They provide free access to the premium version of Sky Channels. They give different passes based on five categories. The best part is that you can pause and rewind the content on channels. You can watch live sports and even can download those content to watch them offline.
Sky Go on Firestick is a streaming service provider for Sky Network. They provide Sky TV customers to access and download the content on four devices simultaneously. Sky Go has a bundle of nearly 1000 movies, entertainment programs, TV shows, and more. It has all Sky Sports channels like Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports F1, Football, and a lot more.
How to Watch Sky Sports on Firestick for Free
The following are the possible ways you can use to watch Sky Sports on your Firestick device-connected TV for free.
Watch Sky Sports Free using Live NetTV on Firestick
The below steps will help you install the Live NetTV on Firestick to watch Sky Sports for free.
1. Launch the Downloader and on the app’s home page, paste the Live NetTV URL and click on Go.
2. The app begins to download.
3. Once the download is over, click on Install and then Open.
4. In the Live NetTV app, click on the Search icon.
5. Enter Sky Sports and search for it.
6. You can see various Sky Networks channels.
7. Click on any Sky Sports network you want. Then, you will be asked for choosing an external media player for support.
8. Select ‘MX Player’ or any other which you have installed on the TV.
9. Finally, you can stream and watch your favorite sport on your Firestick TV.
Using Silk Browser to Watch Sky Sports for Free
In this approach, you will be using Silk Browser on Firestick to stream the Sky Sports channel.
1. Click on the Find menu on the home screen of Firestick TV.
2. Then, select Search.
3. Enter ‘Amazon Silk Browser’ and click on search.
4. From the search results, select the browser.
5. Now, click on Get or Download. The download process will begin.
6. Once the download gets over, click on Open.
7. You will get prompt for accepting the Terms and Conditions. Select Accept Terms.
8. Bing, the search engine will open.
9. Enter the URL bit.ly/sky-fire on the address bar. Then, click Go.
10. The site opens now. On the left side, scroll down and you can find the list of sports channels.
11. Select the Sky Sports channel and enjoy streaming your favorite sports for free.
How to Access Sky Sports from Anywhere in the World
You can’t access the entire service of Sky Sports from a region due to geo-restricted content. To watch, you can use IPVanish VPN on Firestick to access the content anywhere at any place in the world.
1. On the home screen of Firestick TV, click on Find and then Search.
2. Enter IPVanish VPN using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, select IPVanish VPN.
4. Click on Get or Download.
5. Once it is downloaded, click on Open, to launch the app.
6. Now, enter your IPVanish VPN credentials to Log in.
7. Select any country from the available list and click on Connect.
8. Finally, you are connected to IPVanish VPN.
9. Now, you can choose a platform to watch Sky Sports and access it from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download Sky Sports on Firestick.
You can use the sideloading method to get the Sky Sports on your Fire TV.