Lenox media player is an application that needs a subscription from your service provider to watch the content. Keep in your mind that Lenox doesn’t have any content like live channels, movies, and radios to stream; rather it is the software development entity which is developed the Lenox app to be an in-build media player for providers to offer their content to streaming. Lenox is developed for Android devices, and it works on smart TVs as well. Unless you register, you cannot use the Lenox app, and it doesn’t include any registration fee. Further, using Lenox, you can stream the content on multiple devices. Lenox subscription costs $24 per month with no ads. However, the Lenox media player is not available on Amazon App Store. So, take a look into the below section of this guide to sideload Lenox on Firestick.
Features of Lenox Media Player
- It supports lots of file formats.
- The app is free to download and use.
- Using this app, you can stream live channels, movies, and TV shows.
- Lenox is a cross-platform application.
- You can stream the videos without ads.
- It comes with free technical support.
How to Download Lenox on Firestick
On Firestick, we have to sideload the Lenox media player app as it is not available on Amazon App Store. You can sideload the app’s apk file on Firestick in two methods.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Using Downloader
- Using EX File Explorer
Related: How to Chromecast VLC Media Player from Android, iOS & Windows PC
Steps to Sideload Lenox on Firestick using Downloader
1. Launch your Firestick and connect the device to your home network.
2. On the Firestick home screen, tap on Settings.
3. Under settings, select the My Fire TV tile.
4. Proceed with Developer Options on the next screen.
5. Click Install Unknown Sources.
6. Turn on the option to install the third-party apps.
7. Now, return back to the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
8. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the search results.
9. Click Get or Download to install the app.
10. When the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
11. Further, click Allow to access media files.
12. Type the Lenox Media Player URL to download the Lenox apk file https://bit.ly/3HpYsIX on Firestick and tap the Go button to get the Lenox apk for Firestick.
13. Next, click Install to install the downloaded apk file.
14. Further, click Open to launch the app.
15. Now, use the Lenox media player to view the media files on Firestick.
Steps to Install Lenox on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Install the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Follow the instructions from 1 to 6 to enable the unknown sources for the ES File Explorer app.
3. Once enabled, launch the ES File Explorer app and click the +New option on the home screen.
4. On the pop-up that appears, enter the Lenox mp URL for Firestick in the Path field and in the Name field type as Lenox.
5. After typing, click on Download Now.
6. Once the file is downloaded, click Install to install the Lenox app on Firestick.
7. Finally, launch the app and watch your movies and videos on the media player.
How to Get Lenox on Fire TV using Screen Mirroring
Before getting into the steps to screen mirror Lenox to Fire TV, you have to enable the Firestick Mirroring feature.
Enable Screen Mirroring
1. Click on the Home button on your Fire TV remote.
2. Click Mirroring from the list.
3. You will receive a notification denoting that you can mirror any device to Firestick.
Steps Mirror Lenox to Firestick
1. Connect your Android phone and Fire TV with the same internet connection.
2. Launch the Lenox app from the Play Store on your device.
3. Sign with your Lenox account credentials.
4. Go to the Notification Center and click on the Cast icon from the list.
5. Now, select your Fire TV device to connect.
6. Once connected, start streaming Lenox on your TV screen.
Also, you may try to install VLC for Firestick.
That’s all about installing the best Media Player for Amazon Firestick. You can now register on the app, and you just need a username, password, and mail ID to log in to use the app. Further, the app came with added profiles and added kids mode. You can use Lenox on Android smartphones, Android tablets, and Android TV. If you face any technical issues, you can always contact your service provider, NOT Lenox MW.
You can install Lenox TV on Firestick using Downloader or ES file Explorer.
If the Lenox Media Player URL is not working, you may not be able to download the app on Firestick. You can try the screen mirroring method to stream Lenox Player on Firestick 4k.
To update Lenox Player on Firestick, uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version.
Lenox Media Player is currently not working.
MX Player is the best Lenox Media Player alternative.
You cannot subscribe or renew to Lenox TV as the service is no longer available.