Lenox Media Player is a free IPTV Player that does not offer any type of content. You need to add the login credentials of your IPTV Service Provider to stream the content on the Lenox player app. This application is specially developed for Android devices. Currently, Lenox Media Player is available only as an APK file. As the Lenox player is not available on Amazon App Store, you need to either use the sideloading or screen mirroring method to get the Lenox Media Player on Firestick.
Two Ways to Download Lenox Player on Firestick
On Firestick, we have to sideload the Lenox media player app as it is not available on Amazon App Store. You can sideload the app’s apk file on Firestick in two methods.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Using Downloader
- Using EX File Explorer
How to Sideload Lenox Media Player on Firestick using Downloader
1. Turn ON your Firestick and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Go to the home screen, click on the Find icon, and select the Search bar.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader and pick the app from the search results.
4. Click the Get or Download button to install the app on Firestick.
5. Navigate to the Firestick home screen, and tap the Settings icon.
6. Under settings, select the My Fire TV tile.
7. Proceed with Developer Options on the next screen.
8. Click Install unknown apps.
9. Turn On the Downloader option.
10. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section on your Firestick.
11. Further, click Allow to access media files.
12. Type the Lenox Media Player APK URL in the URL box and tap the Go button to get the Lenox apk for Firestick.
13. Next, click Install to install the downloaded apk file.
14. Further, click Open to launch the app.
15. Now, add the login credentials of your IPTV Provider and stream the IPTV content on the Lenox media player.
How to Get Lenox IPTV Player on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Install the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Follow the instructions mentioned below to enable the Install unknown apps option for ES File Explorer.
Go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Enable ES File Explorer.
3. Once enabled, launch the ES File Explorer app and click the +New option on the home screen.
4. On the pop-up that appears, enter the Lenox IPTV Player APK link in the Path field, and in the Name field, type Lenox Media Player.
5. After typing, click on Download Now.
6. Once the file is downloaded, click Open File to open the downloaded file.
7. Tap Install on the installation screen to download the app on your Fire TV.
7. Finally, launch the app and add the required credentials of your provider to watch videos on the Lenox Media Player.
How to Get Lenox Media Player on Firestick [Screen Mirroring]
Before getting into the steps to screen mirror Lenox to Fire TV, you have to enable the Mirroring feature on Firestick.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Firestick
1. Click on the Home button on your Fire TV remote until the Quick Access menu pops up on the screen.
2. Click the Mirroring option from the list.
3. You will receive a notification denoting that you can mirror any device to Firestick.
Screen Mirror Lenox Player to Firestick
1. Connect your Android phone and Fire TV with the same internet connection.
2. On your Android Phone, download and install the Lenox app from an APK website.
3. Sign in with your IPTV Provider’s account credentials.
4. Go to the Notification Center and click on the Cast icon from the list.
5. Now, select your Fire TV or Firestick device name to mirror the Android Phone screen.
6. Once connected, start streaming the videos of Lenox Media Player on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Features of Lenox Media Player:
- It supports lots of file formats.
- Lenox app is free to download and use.
- Using this app, you can stream live channels, movies, and TV shows of your provider without any buffering.
- Lenox is a cross-platform application supported for multiple devices.
- This media player does not display any ads while streaming videos.
- It comes with free technical support.
- Lenox player also allows you to add and manage multiple profiles.
If the Lenox Media Player URL is not working, try an alternative Lenox APK link to download the app on Firestick. If the issues continue, try the screen mirroring method to stream Lenox Player on Firestick 4K.
To update Lenox Player on Firestick, uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version.
No. Lenox Media Player is currently working well.