MXL TV is a famous IPTV player to access TV channels using the M3U URLs. It allows you to stream movies and TV series for free in high quality. Further, it lets you watch live TV channels from Chile, Mexico, Peru, Spain, Argentina, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, and more. It is compatible with Android, Windows, Smart TVs, TV Boxes, Chromecast, Firesticks, and more. Since MXL TV doesn’t have a dedicated app for Firestick, you can sideload the MXL TV APK using third-party apps like Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Your IP is Exposed: 18.104.22.168. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
- It can play all video formats
- Built-in media player to stream M3U links
- Also supports external media players like MX Player
- Provides a separate electronic program guide
- Supports languages such as French and Spanish
- Requires no subscription and registration
- Enjoy your favorite TV channels without ads
How to Install MXL TV APK on Amazon Firestick
First, we are going to sideload the MXL TV apk using the Downloader app for Firestick. So, make sure that the Downloader app is already installed.
1. First, press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
2. Tap the Find button and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Tap the Download button to install the app.
6. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and hit the Settings icon.
8. Select the My Fire TV tile from the menu.
9. Tap the Developer Options.
10. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Enable the Downloader option to install unknown apps on your Firestick.
12. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
13. Enter the URL of the MXL TV APK for Firestick in the URL field.
14. Hit the Go button to download the apk file.
15. Once the apk file is downloaded, tap Install to install the app.
16. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Download MXL TV APK on Amazon Firestick
Alternatively, you can sideload the MXL TV apk using the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. First, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. After installing the app, you need to enable the unknown sources on Firestick.
3. Go to the Firestick home screen and hit the Settings icon.
4. Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
5. Open the ES File Explorer and click the Downloader icon.
6. On the next screen, tap the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Enter the download link of the MXL TV apk and the name of the app in the provided field.
8. Once entered, click the Download Now option.
9. After downloading the apk file, hit the Open File button.
10. Next, tap the Install button to get the app.
11. Finally, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Use MXL TV APK on Firestick
1. Go to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the MXL TV app among the available apps.
3. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to Front to add MXL IPTV to the Firestick home screen.
5. Now, open the MXL TV app and click the Allow button to let the app access the files stored on your Firestick.
6. Type the appropriate M3U URL to stream the IPTV channels.
7. Choose the content and start streaming it on your Firestick.
Note: You can install the Optus Sports APK on Firestick to watch UEFA Euro 2024 and FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023.
How to Stream MXL TV from Any Location
If you are unable to access MXL TV, you need to use a VPN with your Firestick. If you use a VPN, you can easily spoof your location to access the location-blocked content.
1. Install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Type your login credentials in the given field to log in with your account.
3. Choose a country and click the Connect button.
4. Now, open the MXL TV app and start streaming it on your device.
5. To stop using the VPN, hit the Disconnect button.
MXL TV app is the best option to stream various IPTV service providers using the M3U URLs. So you can follow any of the above methods to install and stream MXL TV on Amazon Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the MXL TV app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
To get MXL TV on Firestick, you need to sideload the MXL TV on Firestick using a Downloader or ES File Explorer. For more information, go through the above guide.
The MXL TV app is free to download and use.
The MXL TV app is completely safe and legal for use on various devices.