IPVanish VPN is the top-ranked VPN service designed especially for Amazon Firestick and Fire TV. This VPN provides security to your web use and can access all the websites and media content without restrictions. IPVanish VPN also helps to keep all your streaming and other online search data private and safe. Once the IPVanish is installed on your device, it will prevent your device from any hack while you are using a public WiFi connection. IPVanish is supported by many devices like Android smartphones, Windows, Amazon Firestick, and FireTV devices.
Related app: 6 Best VPN for Firestick / Fire TV – Free & Premium
How to Sign Up for IPVanish?
IPVanish is a subscription-based VPN service provider. So, you need to subscribe to IPVanish VPN to use their service. So, follow the steps below to do the same.
1. Open the web browser on your device.
2. Go to the search bar and visit https://www.ipvanish.com/.
3. Click on the Start Now menu option from the top right corner of the IPVanish home page.
4. You have to choose your subscription plan on the next page.
5. Scroll down and enter your Email ID and password under create account option.
6. On the next step, select your payment method (Credit card or Paypal method) to make payment for your plan.
7. After you pay for the subscription, you need to verify your Email address.
8. Click on Verify Email activation link from the message, now your email is verified, and it takes you to the next stage.
9. The next screen opens with the login link, which will take you to the Login page.
10. Enter your login credentials and then click the login button that appears below to access the IPVanish service.
You may use this same login on your Firestick device to activate IPVanish on your device.
Related – How to Install NordVPN on Firestick
Install IPVanish on Firestick and FireTV
IPVanish is the official VPN service provider app available on Amazon App Store. You have to install it directly from the App Store.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and go to the Home screen.
2. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the IPVanish VPN app.
4. Select the IPVanish VPN from the result screen.
5. Then, select the Download button.
6. Now, the IPVanish VPN will start to download and install automatically on your Firestick.
How to Connect to IPVanish VPN on Firestick
1. Once the app installation is done, select the Open button.
2. Now, you need to enter your IPVanish login credentials.
3. Go to the IPVanish server list and choose a location.
4. Click connect, and it takes a few minutes to establish the connection.
5. Now, you have successfully connected to IPVanish VPN. Then, you can browse on your Firestick using a secured internet connection.
Related – How to get Betternet VPN on Firestick
After a successful connection to a VPN server, your actual IP address is hidden behind an anonymous IP address that helps avoid location identification, unwanted marketing ads, and many more. In addition, this VPN service prevents your data from being stolen by hackers. Thereby, IPVanish service helps you stay secure anywhere in the globe.