Ola TV is similar to Live Net TV because, with the Ola TV, you can watch Live TV free. But the Ola TV is far greater than the Live NetTV because you can have more than 50000 channels and 12000+ live TV channels. At the same time, you should note that you don’t even have to pay even a penny to access the services of Ola TV. Even though the Ola TV app supports many devices, you can install the Ola TV app on Firestick to watch your favorite channels on the big screen.
Related – How to watch Live NetTV on Firestick
Can I Use Ola TV to Watch Free TV Channels?
Yes, Ola TV is a free platform that anyone can use to watch free TV channels around the globe. In addition, this platform’s library contains a vast collection of cable TV channels that you can watch without restrictions. Also, you won’t be troubled by any ads displayed in between your entertainment. At the same time, you can connect to the best VPN on Firestick to access the Ola TV app from anywhere in the world.
Features of Ola TV
The following are the best features of the Ola TV platform:
- No need to sign in or Sign up, just launch the Ola TV app and get free entertainment.
- Install Ola TV and watch over 12000+ Live TV for free.
- With the intuitive user interface browse for the content you want to watch with ease.
- Choose the Player you want to use to access Ola TV channels
Related – How to install Peacock TV on Firestick
How to Install Ola TV on Firestick
Since Ola TV is not officially available on Firestick, you need to use the sideloading method, and there are two ways to sideload Ola TV to Firestick. They are:
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
Steps to Sideload Ola TV on Firestick
You can use the Downloader on Firestick as one of the methods to sideload Ola TV.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
Follow the steps below to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources. If disabled you can’t install the Ola TV app.
1. Select Settings > My Fire TV from the home screen.
2. Select the Developer options.
3. Next, Choose Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
After you have done with the steps above, you can follow the steps below to sideload Ola TV on Firestick using the Downloader app.
1. Go to the Apps & Channels section and launch the Downloader.
2. Next, input the URL of the APK File of the Ola TV app https://bit.ly/3vLDHEQ in the URL Box.
3. Select the Go button, and the APK File of the Ola TV will start to download.
4. Once the APK File is downloaded, click on the Install button.
5. After installing the Ola TV app, click on the Done button.
Steps to Sideload Ola TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
With the ES File Explorer on Firestick, you can install the Ola TV. And the steps the do the same are as follows.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Click on the Downloader icon from the home screen on the right side,
3. Click the + New tab from the bottom left of the interface.
4. Copy and paste the URL of the Ola TV app https://bit.ly/3vLDHEQ on the Path field.
5. Also, input the Name of the APK File in the Name field.
6. Select the Download Now button to download the APK File of the Ola TV app.
7. Next, after downloading the APK File, click on the Open File button.
8. Select the Install button, and the installation process of Ola TV on Fire Stick will begin.
9. Finally, click on the Done button to end the installation process.
How to Use Ola TV on Firestick
Follow the steps below to add the Ola TV app to your Fire TV’s home screen.
1. Long press the Home button on your Fire TV remote.
2. Now, select the Apps tab.
3. Select the Ola TV app from the list of installed applications and press the Menu(Three Horizontal Lines) button.
4. Select the Move option and drag the Ola TV app up the order.
5. Finally, the Ola TV app will be added to the home screen.
6. Now, launch the Ola TV and select any channel you want.
Then, you can watch your favorite channels in the collection of 50000+ channels.
How to Connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick to protect your Privacy
Ola TV app is an illegal application that can be used to watch free TV channels that are copyrighted. Also, we have downloaded the Ola TV app from unknown sources. So, to take precautions to protect our privacy, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Then, click on the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
3. Now, a virtual keyboard will appear on the screen.
4. Use the Virtual keyboard to type ExpressVPN and pick the ExpressVPN from the suggested keyword search.
5. From the search result, pick the ExpressVPN app.
6. Select the Get or Download button to install the ExpressVPN app.
7. To open the ExpressVPN app, click on the Open button.
8. Sign in with your subscription account.
9. Select any VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
10. Now, you are connected to the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
Finally, you can launch the Ola TV app to stream on it privately and securely.
Related – How to Watch TeaTV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Ola TV app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
You can use the Downloader or ES File Explorer to download the Ola TV app on Firestick.
Ola TV 14 is the latest version of Ola TV, and 14 is the version you should install on Firestick.
You need the update the Ola TV app to the latest version.
No, Ola TV is an illegal platform, and that’s why you need to connect to a VPN to hide your identity.