IPTV Extreme is the most popular IPTV player that is used to stream different IPTV services. It is compatible with all the video formats, including M3U URL. It supports external players and customizes your favorite channels. Further, you can record your favorite shows that are live streaming. With its user-friendly interface, anybody can navigate all its features easily. IPTV Extreme Player can be accessed on all Android devices like Smart TV, Google TV, Chromecast, MECOOL, Nvidia Shield, and Firestick. But the app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. Still, a workaround exists to get IPTV Extreme on Firestick through Downloader or ES File Explorer app.
Your IP is Exposed: 188.8.131.52. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
Features of IPTV Extreme Player
- Compatible with popular IPTV services
- Supports M3U URL and external players
- Lets you live to record your favorite shows
- Has a user-friendly and simple interface.
- It supports Chromecast and has parental controls.
How to Install IPTV Extreme on Amazon Firestick
The IPTV Extreme app is not available in the Amazon App Store. But still, you can install the app through the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. To launch the Firestick home screen, press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results.
5. Tap Download to install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
7. Navigate to the Firestick home screen again and click the Settings icon.
8. Tap the My Fire TV tile on the next screen.
9. Choose the Developer Options.
10. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
12. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
13. Tap the Home tab in the top left corner.
14. Enter the Download link of the IPTV Extreme apk in the URL field.
15. Click Go to download the apk file.
16. Next, hit the Install button to install the app.
17. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
18. Tap the Delete button to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Download IPTV Extreme on Firestick
The next method to get IPTV Extreme on Firestick is through the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
1. Install the ES File Explorer app on your Amazon Firestick.
2. Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the home screen.
3. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
4. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
5. Hit the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Type the URL link of the IPTV Extreme apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
7. Hit Download Now to download the apk file.
8. Next, tap the Open File button and click Install to get the app.
9. Wait till the app is installed.
10. After installation, hit Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Use IPTV Extreme on Firestick
1. Locate the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Locate the Apps section among the available apps.
3. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the IPTV Extreme app and click the Allow button.
6. Go to https://iptvextreme.eu/ using your PC browser and provide the required details to integrate with your account.
7. Start using the IPTV Extreme app on your Firestick.
How to Stream IPTV Extreme on Firestick using a VPN
The IPTV services you stream through the IPTV Extreme may contain content that will lead to legal issues. So we insist you use a trusted VPN on your Amazon Firestick.
1. Install the IPVanish VPN for Fire TV.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country from the dropdown and click the Connect button.
4. Locate the IPTV Extreme Player and use it on your device.
5. Finally, hit the Disconnect button to stop using the VPN.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV Extreme Player on Firestick
The IPTV Extreme Player app is available on the Google Play Store, so you can screen mirror it from your Android Smartphone to Firestick. To do that, you need to connect your Android Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose Mirroring from the quick menu that appears on the screen.
3. Unlock your Smartphone and navigate to the Google Play Store.
4. Search and install the IPTV Extreme app.
5. After installation, launch it on your Firestick.
6. Now, go to the Notification Panel on your Firestick.
7. Click the Cast icon and select your Firestick device from the list.
8. Your Android Smartphone screen will appear on the TV screen.
9. Open the IPTV Extreme Player app on your device.
10. Start using the IPTV Extreme Player on your Firestick.
The IPTV Extreme Player doesn’t offer any entertainment content for you to stream, so before you install the app, make sure you have a playlist provided by your service provider. As an alternative, you can use the TiviMate and IPTV Smarters to stream different IPTV services on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the IPTV Extreme app is unavailable on Firestick.
To get IPTV Extreme on Firestick, you need to sideload the IPTV Extreme apk through the Downloader or ES File Explorer app on your Amazon Firestick. You can go through the above article for more details on getting IPTV Extreme on Firestick.
Yes, the IPTV Extreme app is free to download and access.
The IPTV Extreme Player is safe to use, but the playlist you stream may contain content without a proper license. So it is better to use a VPN with your Firestick.