MTV is one of the popular American cable TV channels launched in 1981 and there are more than 90 million subscribers for MTV in the United States. If you have subscribed to MTV, you can access the MTV app free on your Firestick. Thereby, you can access all the content available on the MTV channel for free. You already know that the MTV channel started its journey by streaming music and music videos. Now, MTV has adapted to the current trend and started telecasting movies, TV shows and other award shows hosted by MTV. So, you can watch MTV on Firestick with the current trend by following the steps below.
Features of MTV
- Access the MTV app for free with the TV subscription account.
- Watch Live TV with the MTV app.
- Watch movies, TV shows, and reality shows anytime you want with the MTV app.
- Get access to the MTV music awards, MTV movie awards, and much more.
- The Catch-Up feature lets you watch the contents where you left before.
How to Install MTV on Firestick
Firestick device has the Amazon App Store as its official App Store. So, you can install the available apps for your Firestick on the Amazon App Store. Moreover, MTV is available for your Firestick. So, you can follow the steps below to install MTV.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Power on your Fire TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Next, choose Search.
4. Now, you have to enter MTV in the Search Bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Search for the MTV app.
6. Pick the MTV app from the search result.
7. Select the Get or Download button.
8. It will take a couple of minutes to download and install the MTV app.
9. You can find the Open button after installing the MTV app. Select the Open button.
10. Now, you can see an activation code on the screen.
Related – How to watch Colors TV on Firestick
How to Activate MTV on Firestick
1. Visit https://www.mtv.com/activate on a web browser.
2. Enter the Activation Code in the required field and select Continue.
3. Sign in with your TV provider account.
4. Now, you have successfully verified your account.
5. Then, Relaunch the MTV app.
6. You are ready to stream MTV on your Fire TV.
How to Sideload MTV on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader on Firestick.
2. Select the Settings from the upper right corner of your Firestick’s home screen.
3. Go to My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown apps.
4. Turn on the Downloader from the Install Unknown apps section.
5. Now, you can launch the Downloader.
6. Enter the URL of the MTV app https://bit.ly/3nBL5xx.
7. Select Go to download the APK File of MTV.
8. Then, select the Install button.
9. After, installing the MTV app, select the Open button to launch it.
10. Complete the mandatory activation process.
11. Then, stream any content you want to watch on MTV.
Related – How to get Showtime on Firestick
Now, you have found out the new way to entertain on your Firestick that is the MTV app and the MTV is not far away from you. You can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store. So, with the TV Provider account, the entertainment is on its way for free, So, try not to miss the services of MTV on your Firestick. Also, you can comment below to share your thoughts about this article with us.