MSG Go is an application developed by MSG Networks so that its subscribers can access sports content anywhere and anytime. Also, with the MSG Go app, you can watch live sports matches as well. And MSG Go has the right to telecast major sports events like the NHL. In addition, you can watch NHL games from teams like the New York Knicks, New York Rangers, New York Islanders, New Jersey Devils, New York Red Bulls, and Buffalo Sabres games. Also, you can stream the Emmy Awards as the MSG Network holds the official rights to it. So, now, let us discuss how you can install and stream the MSG Go on Firestick.
Related: How to watch PPV Games on Firestick
Features of MSG Go
The below will explain the features of MSG Go:
- Video On Demand content is only available on the MSG Go platform.
- Get alerts to remind you to stream your favorite games.
- Catch up on the complete schedule of your favorite sports games.
- With the PIP mode, you can stream your favorite games while you stream in other streaming services.
How to Install MSG Go on Firestick
MSG Go app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. However, you can tweak your Fire TV settings to get the MSG Go APP.
The steps below will help you tweak the Settings on your Firestick to install the MSG Go app.
1. Click on the Cog icon from your Fire TVs home screen.
2. Then, select the My Fire TV tab.
3. Next, Choose the Developer options.
4. From the Developer options section, select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Then, select the Turn On button to enable access to install applications from Unknown Sources.
That’s it, guys. Now, you can follow the methods below to get the MSG Go app.
How to Sideload MSG Go on Firestick Using Downloader
The downloader app is available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the Downloader on Firestick. And by following the step-by-step procedure below, you can get the MSG Go app on Firestick.
1. Click on the Open button after installing the Downloader on Firestick.
2. Then, select the URL Box and enter the URL of the APK File of the MSG Go app for Firestick (https://bit.ly/3JqN6oh).
3. Click on the Go button below the URL Box.
4. Now, you can see that the MSG Go app download has started.
5. After the MSG app download is complete, select the Install button.
6. Once the MSG Go app is installed, you can click the Open button to launch it.
7. Then, you need to input your Cable TV account credentials that you got from subscribing to the MSG cable TV to log in.
8. Then, you can stream your favorites on the MSG Go app on the big screen.
How to Sideload MSG Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer on Firestick is a handy tool to manage the files and media content saved on your device. Also, the ES File Explorer comes with a built-in Downloader feature that you can use to sideload any applications to your Fire TV.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app after installing it.
2. Then, from the ES File Explorer home, select the Downloader icon.
3. Next, click on the + New tab.
4. Input the URL of the MSG Go app (https://bit.ly/3JqN6oh) in the Path field.
5. Next, in the Name field, enter any name you want.
6. Then, click on the Download Now button.
7. Now, from the Pop-up menu, you can find the Download progress of the MSG Go app.
8. Once the MSG Go app is downloaded, click on Open File.
9, Next, proceed further by clicking on the Install button.
10. Within a minute or two, the MSG Go app will be installed on your Firestick.
11. Once installed, you can click on the Open button to launch the MSG go app.
12. Sign in with your cable TV subscription account and start streaming your favorite sports games.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror MSG Go on Firestick
MSG Go app is available on the Google Play Store. So, you can mirror the MSG Go app from your Android Smartphone.
1. Long press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select the Mirroring tab.
2. Next, connect your Fire TV and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. From the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone, install the MSG Go app.
4. Next, launch the MSG Go app, and sign in to your account.
5. Open the Notification Panel by swiping the screen from up to down or from down to up.
4. Select Cast and Choose your Firestick device.
5. Now, the MSG Go app will be mirrored to your TV. And you can choose any sports content to watch on the big screen.
How to Watch MSG Go on Firestick without a Cable
The following are the available streaming services that offer MSG Network as a part of their subscription plan.
You already know that the fuboTV is known for streaming sports content. So, you will get the best streaming experience with the fuboTV as it offers the MSG Network. Also, upon subscribing fuboTV Pro plan at $69.99 per month, you will get a 30-hour cloud DVR Storage. Also, you will get another 100+ live TV with the fuboTV.
By subscribing to the Entertainment pan at $69.99 per month, you can get the MSG Network. And the other channel lineups you will get is Cartoon Network, AMC, HG TV, TBS, truTV, and other 60+ channels. In addition, you will get unlimited Cloud DVR Storage with a subscription to any of the four plans offered by DirecTV Stream.
Related: Also, you can check out how to install DirecTV Stream on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
No, MSG Go is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
You can use the Downloader or ES File Explorer to get Downloader on Firestick.