NBC Sports is a streaming service used to stream live sports from the USA Network, Golf Channel, CNBC, Telemundo Deports, and more. With that, you can also get access to NFL Sunday Night Football, PGA Tour, Premier League, NASCAR, and USFL. In addition, you can also stream the preview of upcoming events and highlights of past events. If you have missed any of your favorite matches, you can stream them again with its replay feature. You need a satellite TV subscription to stream NBC Sports. Further, you can also stream NBC Sports using popular streaming services such as Sling TV, fuboTV, DirecTV Stream, and YouTube TV. The NBC Sports app can be streamed on Android and iOS devices, Roku, Windows, Chromecast, Xbox, and Firestick. If you want to live stream NBC Sports in good streaming quality without buffering, you can use the widely used streaming device Firestick.
How to Install NBC Sports on Amazon Firestick
Since the NBC Sports app has native support for Firestick, so you can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store on your Amazon Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
One Step Guide: Launch Firestick Home > tap Find and click Search > enter NBC Sports > select and click Get > tap Open to launch the app.
1. Initially, set up your Firestick device and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch your Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Tap Find and click the Search tab.
4. Enter NBC Sports in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results.
6. Click Get to install NBS Sports for Fire TV.
7. Wait till the app is installed on your device.
8. After the installation process is over, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Download NBC Sports on Amazon Firestick
If you are unable to install the NBC Sports app directly from your Amazon App Store, you can sideload the apk through Downloader for Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the Downloader app from the search results and tap Download.
5. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch it on your device.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Click the My Fire TV tile on the settings screen.
8. Choose Developer Options >> Install Unknown Sources >> Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources.
9. Locate the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Enter the URL link of the NBC Sports apk in the URL field.
11. Once entered, click Go to download the apk file.
12. After downloading the apk file, tap the Install button.
13. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
How to Activate and Use NBC Sports on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote until a quick menu appears on the screen.
2. Select the Apps tile from the menu.
3. Highlight the app NBC Sports app among the other apps.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick.
5. Choose Move to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
6. Now, open the NBC Sports app on your device.
7. Tap the Sign In button to get the activation code. Note it down.
8. Next, open a web browser on your Smartphone or computer.
9. Navigate to the NBC Sports activation official website.
10. Enter the activation code in the provided field.
11. Once entered, click the Continue button.
12. Now, open the app and sign in with your account.
13. Select the content to stream it on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror NBC Sports to Firestick
Another alternative method to stream NBC Sports on Firestick is to screen mirror it from your Smartphone. Below we have listed the steps to screen mirror NBC Sports from your Android Smartphone to Firestick. Before you begin the process, connect your Firestick device and Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network.
1. Press the hold the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Mirroring tile that appears on the screen.
3. Unlock your mobile and navigate to the Google Play Store.
4. Search for the NBC Sports app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app and click the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Navigate to the control panel and click the Cast icon.
8. Select the Firestick device name from the available list.
9. Now, the Android Smartphone screen will appear on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
10. Finally, open the app and log in with your account to stream NBC Sports on your device.
How to Stream NBC Sports All Over the World
If you are unable to stream NBC Sports in your country, you can use VPN to spoof your location and access NBC Sports in your place.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Open the IPVanish app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country from the list and click the Connect button.
4. Now, open the NBC Sports app and start streaming your favorite content on your device.
5. To stop using the VPN, open the screen and tap the Disconnect button.
NBC Sports is the best option for you to stream live sports on your device and receive reminders and alerts for upcoming events. So follow any of the above methods to install and stream NBC Sports on Fire TV Stick. As an alternative, you can also try out the CBS Sports and FOX Sports app to stream live sports on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can get NBC Sports on Firestick.
Yes, you can stream NBC Sports without cable.
Yes, you can download the NBC Sports app and access it for free on Fire TV. To unlock the premium features, you need to subscribe to NBC Sports Gold.
NBC Sports Gold subscription costs $39.99 per season and $4.99 per month.
If the NBC Sports app is not working, you need to check the internet connection, restart your router or modem, update NBC Sports, update Firestick, and reset and restart Firestick.
You can stream NBC Sports without cable using streaming services like Sling, fubo TV, Hulu, etc.