TSN is a Canada-based streaming application that is used to live stream from the five national network feeds TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN 5. You can also live stream the World Juniors to the Grey Cup, the FIFA World Cup to UEFA EURO, plus regional NHL broadcasts, NFL, NCAA, UFC, NASCAR, and more. It lets stream line up sports events and 60+ championship events. You can instantly view the score of your favorite team with its customizable scoreboard. Further, you can also access the TSN original, such as TSN’s award-winning original features and documentaries. You can get a TSN subscription from the participating TV provider or get a subscription from TSN directly. TSN is compatible with Android and iOS devices, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, and Chromecast. Now, we have explained the step-by-step methods to install and stream TSN on your Firestick.
TSN Pricing Plans
|Annual Pass||$16.66/ month|
How to Install TSN on Firestick
Since TSN doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload the TSN app using Downloader on Firestick. Because Downloader is the trusted app to sideload third-party apps on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Settings option on the top right corner.
3. Select My Fire TV from the Settings menu.
4. Tap the Developer Options.
5. Hit the Install unknown apps option.
6. Enable Downloader to install the unknown sources on your Firestick.
How to Sideload TSN on Firestick using Downloader
1. Locate the Downloader app from the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Click the Allow button to allow the downloader app to access the files stored on your Firestick.
3. Type the URL of the TSN app apk in the URL field.
4. Tap the Go button to download the apk file of TSN.
5. After downloading the apk file, click the Install button to install the TSN app.
6. Wait till the app is installed.
7. Once the installation is over, hit the Open button to launch the TSN app.
8. Now, click the Delete button to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Install Screen Rotation App on Firestick
As the TSN app is not made for large screens, installing Screen Rotation will help your stream your favorite shows smoothly on your TV.
1. Open the Downloader app.
2. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
3. Type the URL of the Screen Rotation apk in the URL field.
4. Hit the Go button to download the apk file.
5. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button to install the app.
6. After installation, tap the Open button to launch the app.
7. Click the Delete icon to remove the apk files permanently from the Firestick.
8. Navigate to the Apps section.
9. Select and open the Rotate screen orientation app.
10. Finally, click the checkbox followed by Start on Boot to use TSN app.
How to Download TSN on Firestick Using Aptoide TV
1. First, Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Enter the download link of Aptoide TV in the URL field.
3. Once entered, tap the Go button to download the apk file.
4. After downloading the apk file, click the Install button to install Aptoide TV on Firestick.
5. Wait till the app is installed.
6. Once the installation is over, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Next, tap the Search icon on the Aptoide TV home screen.
8. Search for the TSN app using the on-screen keyboard.
9. Select and install the app on Firestick.
10. Finally, launch the TSN app on your Firestick.
How to Use TSN on Amazon Firestick
1. Guide to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the TSN app from the available apps.
3. Next, click the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose the Move to front option to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
5. Once you locates it on the home screen, open the app.
6. Tap Settings on the top right corner.
7. Click the sign-in tile under Account.
8. Finally, you can start streaming your favorite event from the TSN app on Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror TSN to Firestick
There is also another walk-around to stream TSN on Firestick. Yes, you can screen mirror TSN from your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. First, connect your Firestick device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Press and hold the Home button for a few seconds until the quick menu appears on the screen.
3. Select the Mirroring tab from the menu.
4. Now, navigate to the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
5. Search and install the TSN app.
6. Open the notification panel and click the Cast icon.
7. Select your Firestick device from the list.
8. Now, you can view your Smartphone screen on Firestick.
9. Open the TSN app and log in with your account details.
10. Start Streaming TSN on Firestick.
How to Watch TSN Outside of Canada
If you are in a country where TSN is unavailable, you can use a VPN on Firestick to access TSN on Firestick. Below are the steps to use IPVanish on Firestick.
1. First, install the IPVanish app on your Firestick.
2. Login with your IPVanish account details.
3. Select a server and tap the Connect button.
4. Next, minimize the VPN screen and start streaming TSN on Firestick.
5. If you want to stop using VPN, open the IPVanish screen and tap the Disconnect button.
The TSN app is the best option for sports fans. If you want to access all types of sports on a single platform, you can follow any of the above methods to install and stream TSN on Firestick. If the service is unavailable in your country, get a trustable VPN to access TSN on your Firestick. Remember, if you no longer need TSN, you need to cancel the subscription as your plan is auto-renewed every month.
No, TSN is not available on the Amazon App Store.
Yes, you need to install the app using Downloader on Firestick.
No, you need to get TSN from the participating TV provider or a separate subscription plan.
You can use a VPN to watch TSN in the USA.
To troubleshoot TSN not working issues, follow the basic tricks like starting your Firestick, connecting to a stable internet connection, and updating the latest version of the app.