Ted Lasso is an American web series where the first season was released in 2020. This series is considered one of the best sports comedy web series. The story is about Ted Lasso, an American Football coach hired by the underperforming English football team. The rest of the plot is filled with comedy where Ted Laso scriptures the English Football team to become a winning team. You can watch the Ted Lasso series with the Apple TV+ subscription. Also, you can watch the Ted Lasso on your Firestick as the Apple TV app is available on it.
Related – How to watch The Boys on Firestick
Overview of Ted Lasso
Season 1 was released in the year 2020 with 10 episodes. In the following year, 2021, season 2 was released with 12 episodes. With the success of season 1 and season 2, a third season was renewed, but the release date is yet to be known.
How to Watch Ted Lasso on Firestick
With the Apple TV app, you can watch the Ted Lasso series on your Firestick. The following steps will also help you install the Apple TV app to watch Ted Lasso.
1. Select the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, select the Search tile.
3. Now, an on-screen keyboard will appear on your Fire TV’s screen.
4. Use your Fire TV remote to enter Apple TV and search for it.
5. Pick the Apple TV app from the Apps & Games category.
6. You can now see the Get or Download button below the description of the Apple TV app. Click on it.
7. Now, the Apple TV app will start to download. Then, the Apple TV app will automatically install on your Firestick.
8. Launch the Apple TV app after installation.
9. Sign in with your Apple TV+ subscription.
10. Search for Ted Lasso and watch on your Firestick.
Related – How to watch Sherlock on Firestick
Alternative Method – Watch Ted Lasso on Firestick
Ted Lasso is unavailable on other platforms except for the Apple TV app. However, you can use the sideloading method to get the Apple TV app for your Firestick. The steps to sideload the Apple TV app to watch Ted Lasso are as follows.
1. Install the ES File Explorer on Firestick. Next, Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On.
2. Then, launch the ES File Explorer.
3. Select Tools from the left pane and select Download Manager from the Tools section.
4. Now, select the New tab from the lower-left corner.
5. Enter the URL of the APK File of the Apple TV app https://bit.ly/3gmzT46.
6. Also, you can enter the File’s name in the Name field.
7. Then, select the Download Now button to download the APK File of the Apple TV app.
8. Now, the APK File will start to download.
9. Select the Install button after downloading the APK File.
10. Now, the Apple TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
11. Launch the Apple TV app and log in with your Apple TV+ subscription account.
12. Search for Ted Lasso and enjoy watching it on your Firestick.
Related – How to Watch Dark on Firestick
Ted Lasso is one of the series that can entertain you. So, don’t miss out on the series. Also, the Ted Lasso series is only available to watch with the Apple TV+ subscription on the Apple TV app. So, install the Apple TV app on your Firestick and watch Ted Lasso. Also, if you have any streaming issues, you can comment below.