Do you want to see Benedict Cumberbatch in action again? You probably only know the man by the fictional name Doctor Strange. Other than the Marvel movies, Benedict Cumberbatch acted in many other movies and TV shows. However, one of the best series acted by Benedict Cumberbatch that changed his career is Sherlock. The Sherlock TV series storyline is about a man named Sherlock, a detective who can process all the information instantly and quickly to solve a crime. So, now, you must be interested in watching the Concept of Sherlock Holmes in action on a TV series acted by Benedict Cumberbatch. Now, I will teach you how to watch the Sherlock TV series on Firestick.
Your IP is Exposed: 188.8.131.52. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
Related – How to Watch Peaky Blinders on Firestick
Awards and Nominations for Sherlock TV Series
- BAFTA Awards for Best Drama series.
- Nomination for Primetime Emmy Awards in 2011 and 2012.
- Won Primetime Emmy awards for Outstanding lead actor in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Won Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries.
How to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
Netflix is the one-stop platform to watch any movie or TV series. So, the Sherlock TV series is also available on the Netflix platform. That means you can use the Netflix app to watch the Sherlock TV series on Firestick.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and be sure you have connected to an internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen on your Firestick and select the Find tab.
3. Then, choose the Search tile and select it.
3. Search for the Netflix app using the virtual keyboard.
4. From the Apps & Games category, select the Netflix app.
5. Now, select the Get or Download button.
6. Finally, the Netflix app will be installed on your Firestick.
7. Now, you can launch the Netflix app and Sign in to your account.
8. Search for the Sherlock series.
9. Now, you can select any season or an episode and watch Sherlock on your Firestick.
Other Ways to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
You can watch Sherlock on Firestick using other platforms like:
- Prime Video – Default application available for your Firestick. But you need a subscription to access the app.
- YouTube TV
Related – How to Watch the Mandalorian on Firestick
If you want to watch the best detective series, you can choose Sherlock. Your time won’t be wasted while watching Sherlock because it has only 4 seasons with 3 episodes for each season. So, you only have 12 episodes to complete watching the Sherlock TV series. You must know that this series is built with perfection. This is because the production house has decreased the episodes to increase the quality of the series. So, now the series is yours to watch. Also, you can leave your thoughts about the Sherlock TV series in the comment box below.