Star Wars is one of the epic movies that everyone likes to watch. There have been several sequels and prequels of Star War released. Also, the first-ever series of Star Wars was released in 2019, named The Mandalorian. The meaning of the Mandalorian in Star Wars is a specific group of people. In the Mandalorian series, the focus is on the Mandalorian bounty hunter named Din Djaris, who is hired to retrieve the baby Yada. The Mandalorian has 2 seasons and 16 episodes, with 8 episodes for each season. This series is also renewed for a third season and will be released sometime in 2022. Now, this guide will teach you to watch the Mandalorian on Firestick.
Related – How to watch Peaky Blinders on Firestick
Award Won by the Mandalorian
- Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Drama series
- Won 7 Primetime Creative arts Emmy awards
Primetime Emmy Award is one of the most prestigious awards. So, I have mentioned it. Also, the Mandalorian won other honorous awards that are yet to be disclosed.
How to Watch the Mandalorian on Firestick
Disney Plus is the home to the Star Wars film series. Also, you can watch the Mandalorian with the Disney Plus on Firestick. You can also follow the guide to know the installation process of the Disney Plus on Firestick to watch the Mandalorian on Firestick.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick, select the Find tab.
2. Next, select the Search tile.
3. Use your Fire TV remote to enter Disney Plus on the Search Bar. Then, search for the Disney Plus app.
4. Choose the Disney Plus app from the search result.
5. Then, select the Get or Download button.
6. Finally, the Disney Plus app will start to download.
7. After the download is complete, the Disney Plus app will automatically be installed on your Firestick.
8. Then, you can launch the Disney Plus app after installation.
9. Sign in to your account and search for the Mandalorian.
10. Choose any season or episode to watch the Mandalorian series on Firestick.
Alternative Way to Install Disney Plus to Watch the Mandalorian on Firestick
Install the Downloader on Firestick. Then, go to the Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown apps > Downloader. Next, Turn on the Downloader and follow the steps below.
1. Open the Downloader and select Home from the left pane.
2. Next, select the URL box, and enter the URL of the APK File of the Disney Plus app https://bit.ly/3o2n7vT.
3. Select the Go button to download the APK File.
4. Then, you will see the Install button after the APK File of the Disney Plus app is downloaded. Select it.
5. Now, you will see the Open button after the installation. Select it.
6. You need to Sign in to your Disney Plus account.
7. Search for the Mandalorian series to watch on your Firestick.
Related – How to watch Attack on Titan on Firestick
The Mandalorian series and the Disney Plus app are not free to access. So, you need to subscribe to Disney Plus on its official website. Then, only you can enjoy watching the Mandalorian series on your Firestick. Finally, the guide in this article has taught you to watch the Mandalorian series on your Firestick. If you still have any queries, you can comment below.