Dark is a Netflix original series where Season 1 was released in 2017 with 10 episodes and is a Sci-fi series. The story of Dark is centered around a young boy named Jonas who is living with his mom in Winden, a small German Town. One part of the story is that there is a place in Winden which is the portal to travel through time. I don’t want to disclose the plot because it will be a spoiler. But, for the rest of the story, you can watch Dark on Firestick with the Netflix platform. Also, Dark has ended with three seasons with 26 episodes. So, you don’t want to miss this best Sci-fi series.
Related – How to Watch Sherlock on Firestick
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Watch Dark on Firestick
The only way for anyone to watch Dark on Firestick is by installing the Netflix app. That means you have to get a Netflix subscription through its official website. The steps to install Netflix and watch the Dark series are as follows.
1. Select the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, click the Search tile.
3. Search for the Netflix app using the Virtual keyboard. You can use your Firestick remote to do the same.
4. You can see the Netflix app from the Apps & Games category. Click on it.
5. Now, click on the Get or Download button.
6. Within a few minutes, the Netflix app will be installed on your Firestick.
7. Then, click the Open button to launch the Netflix app.
8. Sign in to your subscription account.
9. Search for the Dark series and watch it on your Firestick.
Alternative Method to Watch Dark on Firestick
There are no other platforms that include the Dark series since it’s a Netflix original. But you can also install Netflix on your Firestick using the Downloader. The steps to install Netflix using Downloader are as follows.
1. Install the Downloader on Firestick.
2. Then, return to Settings and select My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer options.
4. Now, select Install Unknown apps > Downloader. Turn on the Downloader.
5. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
6. Click on Home from the left pane and select the URL Box.
7. Now, enter the URL of the APK File of the Netflix app https://bit.ly/3o8ict0.
8. Select the Go button to Install the APK File of Netflix.
9. After downloading, the APK File Install button will appear. Click on the Install button.
10. Then, After installing the Netflix app, select the Open button.
11. Now, Sign in to your account and search for the Dark series.
12. Enjoy watching the Dark series on your Firestick.
Related – How to Watch Attack on Titan on Firestick
Dark series is very different from other sci-fi movies and TV shows. You will be on the edge while watching the series because the story and the screenplay satisfy all the scientific theories even though the story is fictional. So, get the Netflix app and watch Dark on your Firestick. Also, you can leave your thoughts about the Dark web series in the comment box below.