Game of Thrones is a fantasy drama premier original TV series produced by HBO. It is one of the most-watched TV shows in the world with high ratings as well. It has 8 seasons in total. The moral of this series is that death comes for everyone, from noble lords to innocent children, and it can happen at any time. So while alive, make every moment count. This series brings out what girl power can do? And you will love the Crafting, Dragons, Sworn Swords, and more content in this series. Firestick allows you to stream your favorite content in 4K and HD resolution. If you own a Firestick, you can easily watch Game of Thrones with some streaming apps. Now get into this article to learn how to watch Game of Thrones on Firestick.
How to Watch Game of Thrones on Firestick
Below are some popular streaming apps available for Firestick that stream Game of Thrones.
1. HBO Max
Since Game of Thrones is an HBO production, you can watch the series on the HBO Max streaming app. And this service is a paid one. This app is available on Firestick and can be accessed only in the US, so you should use a VPN for Firestick to watch GOT. HBO Max costs $14.99 per month. Look at the below-listed steps to stream Games of Thrones on HBO max.
See how to install HBO Max on Firestick.
How to Watch Game of Thrones on HBO Max
1. Launch your Firestick and click on the Find menu.
2. Next, click on the Search option.
3. Now type and search for the HBO Max app.
4. Then, select the HBO Max app from the search results.
5. Next, click on Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
6. Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
7. Now, Sign in with your HBO Max account credentials.
8. Then, search for the Game of Thrones series and stream it on your Firestick connected TV.
2. Foxtel Now
Foxtel Now is an Australian streaming service that allows you to watch Game of Thrones in Australia. And it is available on the Amazon App store, so you can get it easily on Firestick. However, you should use a VPN service to watch Game of Thrones. And it costs $25 per month. With this Essential pack, you can get a lot of channels, including HBO Now.
Crave is a Canadian streaming service that is available only in Canada. And this app is available on Firestick. So with this app, you can also watch all the seasons of Game of Thrones. And it costs $9.99 per month. You should use a VPN to watch the series on Crave.
4. Amazon Prime Video
You can find all the seasons of Game of Thrones on the Amazon Prime Video platform. But you cannot access it for free even if you have subscribed to the Amazon Prime Prime video. And the only way to access the Game of Throne on your Amazon Prime Video is by buying or renting an episode or season. And the advantage of using the Amazon Prime Video is that you will find the app by default on your Fire TV. So, don’t have to install any other app to stream the Game of Thrones series.
One of the bigger advantages of using the Vudu platform is that you don’t need to subscribe to access the platform. However, you need to create an account to browse movies or TV shows across the Vudu platform. In addition, this platform uses the buy or rent options to stream movies and TV shows on this platform with the built-in media player. So, if you only want to watch a specific movie or TV show, you can buy or rent it on the Vudu platform.
How to Watch Game of Thrones on Firestick for Free?
There are some streaming services available on Firestick at no cost. So, for example, you can use those services to watch Game of Thrones on Firestick.
Showbox is a popular streaming app that allows you to stream content for free. It gives a user-friendly interface to navigate the app. You can stream the contents in HD quality, and it provides the shows with subtitles. And you can even download the movies and shows to watch later. Here you can watch the recent episodes of the Game of Thrones series. And it offers you only popular movies and TV shows. Showbox is available on Amazon Firestick and Google Play Store. If you don’t get to download Showbox, see some of the best Showbox Alternatives.
Stremio is a cross-platform application where you can watch movies and TV shows. It is completely a free app. You can watch all the seasons of Game of Thrones for free on Firestick with this app. This app is straightforward to use, and you can stream the content in high quality. And it is available on the Google Play store but not in the Amazon App store. So you need to sideload the app on Firestick.
See how to install Stremio on Firestick / Fire TV.
How to Use VPN to Watch Game of Thrones
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on Find Menu and select the Search option.
2. Now, search and type for the ExpressVPN app.
3. Next, click on the app from the search results.
4. Then, click on Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
6. Now, enter your ExpressVPN account details.
7. Next, select the server based on the chosen streaming app to watch the Game of Thrones series.
8. Next, launch the streaming app from where you want to watch the Game of Thrones series. And Sign in with your account.
9. Start streaming the series on your Firestick-connected TV with the VPN.
Related: How to watch Peaky Blinders on Firestick
Alternative Way to Watch Game of Thrones on Firestick
1. Go to your Firestick and click on Find.
2. In that, select the Search option.
3. Now type and search for the Internet or Amazon Silk Browser.
4. Next, click on the Internet icon from the search results.
5. Then, click on Download or Get to install the app on Firestick.
6. Next, click on Open to launch the app.
7. Now, click on the URL bar from the top panel.
8. In that, enter this URL bit.ly/got-firetv and click Go.
9. Now, search for the Game of Thrones series and click on it.
10. Play the series and enjoy watching it on your Firestick-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch the Game of Thrones series on Amazon Prime.
Yes, you can use a streaming service like HBO Max, Foxtel Now, Crave, Amazon Prime Video, etc., to get Game of Thrones on Firestick.