Crave is a Canadian-based online streaming service that you need to subscribe to access its contents. You can also access this platform using a smart TV, gaming consoles, OTT streaming services, and set-top boxes. At the same time, mobile subscribers can watch on their mobile phones, which include web browsers. You can also install Crave on Firestick, and it supports Amazon Fire TV 2nd generation and above.
Crave app was launched by Bell Media and is now available on Amazon Firestick devices. Not only on Firestick, but you can also watch its content on Xbox One, PS4, Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV. Crave usually offers a wide variety of shows, original programming, films, and documentaries to its customer. Now, let us specifically see about the installation procedure of Crave on Firestick.
Subscription Plan on Crave
To access the Crave platform, there are two available subscription plans. They are:
- Crave Mobile
- Crave Total
These two plans are offered on both a monthly and yearly basis. For detailed information about the subscription plans, you can refer below.
The following plans are only on a monthly basis:
- Crave Mobile – $9.99 per month.
- With this subscription plan, you can only access the Crave platform on your Mobile.
- Crave Total – $19.99 per month.
- You can access the Crave platform on all the supported devices with this subscription plan.
Let us now see about the yearly plan for the Crave Platform.
- Crave Mobile – $99.90 + tax per year
- This plan is only valid for mobile app and web use on a yearly basis.
- Crave Total – $199.90 + tax per year
- With this subscription plan, you can enjoy the Crave platform for a year on all supported devices.
Features of Crave TV
- You can enjoy thousands of hours of the best series, movies, and much more
- The latest originals from Crave, HBO, HBO Max, and Showtime and exclusive access to the entire HBO library
- The biggest Hollywood blockbusters and the best French-language content in Canada are available on the app.
- Crave users will get access to activate up to 5 devices at the same time and up to 10 devices in a 30-day period.
Crave Supporting Devices
- Android and Android TV devices
- Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X/S
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
How to Get Crave on Firestick
 Turn on your Fire TV
 Go to the Home screen, select the Find tab, and choose the Search option.
 A virtual keyboard will appear on the screen. Type Crave using your Fire TV remote and search for it.
 Choose Crave app from the list of apps displayed.
 Select the Get or Download button to install the Crave app on your Fire TV.
 Wait for some time for your Fire TV to complete the installation process.
 After installation, select the Open button to launch the Crave app.
How to Sideload Crave on Firestick Using Downloader
You must have already known about the Downloader on Firestick. So, you need to first permit the Downloader to install applications from unknown sources. So, follow the steps below to do the same.
 Firstly download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
 Click on Settings on the home screen of your Fire TV.
 Under the list of options, select My Fire TV.
 In the My Fire TV section, choose Developer options.
 Then, select Install Unknown Apps.
 Choose the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section and turn on the Downloader.
 Now, launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
 Select Home from the left pane and select the URL space.
 Enter the URL of the Crave app https://bit.ly/34LoAzz.
 Select Go to download the Crave app.
 On the following pop-up window, select the Install button.
 Now, you have successfully installed the Crave app on Firestick using Downloader.
 Finish activating the Crave app and watch any available content on it.
How to Activate Crave on Firestick
 Now, you have successfully installed Crave on your Firestick. Then, you need to activate the Crave app.
 Once installed, open the Crave app and select the Sign-in button.
 Note down the Activation Code displayed on the screen.
 Visit the activation website of Crave www.crave.ca/firetv non a web browser.
 Sign in with your Crave account or TV provider account and enter the Activation Code. Next, click on Submit.
 Now, the Crave app will be activated on your Firestick.
How to Access Crave on Firestick
After activating the Crave app, you can follow the steps below to watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote for 30 seconds.
2. After that, a new window will appear on the screen.
3. From the new window, select the Apps tab.
4. Now, from the Your Apps & Channels section, select the Crave app and press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
5. Choose the Move to Front option.
6. Now, go back to the home screen, and you will find the Crave app added to it.
7. Select the Crave app and launch it.
8. Sign in with your subscription credentials and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
Why Connect to a VPN on Firestick
VPN is the only technology that can encrypt your internet connection. That means you can browse safely on the internet with an encrypted internet connection. Also, your IP address will be masked while browsing on the internet with a VPN. That makes you invisible on the internet so that no one can track your internet activity. Moreover, while connected to a VPN, you can unblock the geo-restricted content so that you can access Crave and other platforms from anywhere in the world. To do that, you need to connect to the best VPN like ExpressVPN on Firestick.
So, with the Crave Platform, you can access all the popular movies and TV shows. Also, you will get to watch crave originals live on air. At the same time, you can adequately utilize the 7-day free trial offered by the Crave platform. With the Crave app’s availability on Fire TV being top-notch, you can enjoy it more. So, what are you guys waiting for? Get the Crave app on your Fire TV right away.
Yes, you can watch Crave on Firestick.
Yes, you can install the Crave app for free, but to access the platform, you need a subscription.
You have to pay $19.99 per month to access the Crave app on your Fire TV.