Foxtel is an Australian pay television company. From this network, you can stream more than 70+ channels. This network is perfect to keep the family entertained anywhere, anytime. The channels are available in different categories like sports, movies, documentaries, kids, drama, and many more. Foxtel and Foxtel Now subscribers can stream the content from the official streaming app Foxtel GO. Using your Foxtel and Foxtel Now subscription, you can stream from the app. Further, on this app, you can watch live sport, blockbuster movies, new shows, and many more. The streaming quality of the content is based on your streaming device and internet connection. However, Foxtel is not available on Amazon Firestick. So, let’s explore the alternative ways to watch Foxtel on Firestick.
Features of Foxtel GO
- You can stream both live and on-demand titles from this app.
- It gives you personalized recommendations based on your previous streaming.
- The app lets you continue streaming from where you left off.
- On this app, you can login on 5 devices and watch 2 at the same time.
- The app features parental controls on Firestick.
- It offers you closed captioning support for better understanding.
- By turning on the notifications, you can get instant alert when there is a new content to watch.
How to Watch Foxtel on Amazon Firestick
As the Foxtel GO app is not available on Amazon App Store, we have to sideload the app on Amazon App Store. We can sideload the app on Firestick in two ways.
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
Since we are going to install the unofficial app, we have to enable the unknown source access in Firestick. To do so, follow the steps given below.
1. From the Firestick home screen, click on Settings.
2. Select the My Fire TV option under settings.
3. Click on Developer Options.
4. Next, click on Install Unknown Apps on the next screen.
5. Enable the toggle for the Downloader or ES File Explorer app.
Steps to Sideload Foxtel on Firestick using Downloader
1. On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the search results.
3. Click Get or Download to install the app.
4. Once installed enable the unknown source access using the steps given above.
5. When done, launch the Downloader app from the Apps section from the home screen.
6. Click the Home tab on the left pane and highlight the URL field.
7. Enter the URL link https://bit.ly/3kMU8KJ to download the Foxtel GO app on Firestick and click the Go button.
8. When file is downloaded, click Open to launch the app.
9. Further, Sign in with the your Foxtel ID and start streaming the content on your Firestick.
Steps to Sideload Foxtel on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Install the ES File Explorer app and enable the settings as done for the Downloader app.
2. Launch the ES File Explorer app and select the Tools option from the left sidebar.
3. Under that click on the Download Manager option.
4. Further, select the +New option from the bottom of the screen.
5. You will get a prompt. In that enter the URL to download Foxtel GO app https://bit.ly/3kMU8KJ in the Path field and type the name of the file in the Name field.
6. Once entered, click Download Now button.
7. After the download click on Open file, the ES File Explorer will start the app installation.
8. After that click on Install to get the app on your Firestick.
9. Click Open to launch the app on the device.
10. Finally, Sign in with your details and stream the content on your device.
Therefore, these are the two easy ways to watch Foxtel on Firestick. Install the app and enjoy the media content in categories like lifestyle, comedy, reality, drama, news, entertainment, and many more. On the Foxtel GO app, new content is being added every day. So you can enjoy streaming the new content. If you have kids at home, make them to be happy with the Foxtel kids pack. If you have anything to share about this article, comment below.