Foxtel is an Australian pay television company. From this network, you can stream more than 70+ channels. This network is perfect for keeping the family entertained anytime. The TV channels on Foxtel are available in different categories like sports, movies, documentaries, kids, drama, etc. Foxtel and Foxtel Now subscribers can stream the content from the official streaming app Foxtel GO. Further, this app lets you watch live sports, blockbuster movies, TV shows, and many more. Foxtel Go is not available for Amazon Firestick. So, you need to sideload the Foxtel Go APK file on Firestick to install the app. You can sideload apps on Firestick in two different ways. They are mentioned below.
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
How to Install Foxtel on Firestick using Downloader
1. On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find icon and select the Search bar.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the search results.
3. Click the Get or Download icon to install the app.
Sideload Foxtel Go on Firestick
Since we are going to install the unofficial app, we have to enable Install unknown apps for Firestick. To do so, follow the steps given below.
1. From the Firestick home screen, click on Settings.
2. Select the My Fire TV option under settings.
3. Click on Developer Options.
4. Next, tap the Install unknown apps on the next screen.
5. Move to the Downloader app and turn it On to sideload apps on Firestick.
6. When done, launch the Downloader app from the Apps section on the home screen.
7. Click the Home tab on the left pane and highlight the URL field.
8. Enter the Foxtel Go APK link in the URL field and click the Go button.
9. When the file is downloaded, click Install to download the app.
10. After installation, launch the Foxtel Go app and sign in to your account to stream videos on Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Alternative Way to Sideload Foxtel on Firestick using ES File Explorer
With the steps below, you can install the Foxtel Go app using the ES File Explorer app.
1. Install the ES File Explorer app and enable the Install unknown apps option for ES File Explorer.
2. Launch the ES File Explorer app and select the Tools option from the left sidebar.
3. Under that, click on the Download Manager option.
4. Further, select the +New option from the bottom of the screen.
5. You will get a prompt. In that, enter the Foxtel GO APK link in the Path field and type the name of the file in the Name field.
6. Once entered, click Download Now button.
7. After the download, click on Open File; the ES File Explorer will start the app installation.
8. After that, click on Install to get the app on your Firestick.
9. Click Open to launch the app on the device.
10. Finally, Sign in with your details and stream the content on your device.
Features of Foxtel GO
- You can stream both live and on-demand titles from this app.
- It gives you personalized recommendations based on your previous streaming.
- The app lets you continue streaming from where you left off.
- On this app, you can log in on 5 devices and watch 2 at the same time.
- The app features parental controls.
- It offers you closed captioning support for better understanding.
- By turning on the notifications, you can get an instant alert when there is new content to watch.
Foxtel Go: Subscription Plans and Pricing
You need to subscribe to either Foxtel or Foxtel NOW to access the videos on the Foxtel Go app.
There are various plans offered by the Foxtel platform for you to enjoy streaming your favorite channels. You can subscribe to any of the mentioned plans on the official website of Foxtel.
|Plans||12 Month Plan|
|Platinum Plus||$140 per month|
|Premium||$99 per month|
|Sports HD||$74 per month|
|Movies HD||$69 per month|
|Foxtel + Favorites||$69 per month|
All the subscriptions listed below are 1-year plans. You can subscribe to your desired plan on the Foxtel Now website.
- All Packs – $59/month.
- Essentials + Movies – $45/month.
- Essentials – $25/month.
Do I Need to Connect to a VPN to Watch Foxtel?
Connecting to a VPN is not necessary if you reside in Australia because the Foxtel platform is only available in Australia. And if you try to access the Foxtel platform outside Australia, you can’t because of the geo-restrictions. However, you can unblock the geo-restrictions and watch the Foxtel platform anywhere in the world by connecting to the Australia VPN server location. And my best pick VPN of the day is ExpressVPN on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can get Foxtel on Firestick.
You can use the Downloader or ES File Explorer to get Foxtel Go on Firestick.