- The 123Movies app is not available for Firestick and Fire TVs.
- You need to sideload the app using any third-party installers.
TikiLive is a streaming service used to watch free movies and TV shows. You can stream the coolest videos and the latest channels on any platform. It contains entertainment in all categories, including sports, music, news, talk shows, movies, and TV shows. It lets you select your program from the channel guide and watch it on the go. The TikiLive app is compatible with Android Phones, iOS Phones, Tablets, Roku, Apple TVs, and Opera TVs. But the TikiLive app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, and it is not available on the Amazon App Store. So you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on your Firestick.
TikiLive Safety Check
If you wonder whether using the TikiLive app is safe or not, then you never need to worry. We have generated a test for malware, spam, trust reports, and SSL/TLS Report.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
The results indicated no issues on the TikiLive website. So you can install the TikiLive for Firestick and use it without hesitation. However, you can use Antivirus Software and a VPN when streaming content from an unverified streaming site.
How to Install TikiLive on Amazon Firestick
As the TikiLive app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload the apk through the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Click the Find tab and select Search.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings screen.
9. Tap the My Fire Tile on the next screen.
10. Click the Developer Options.
11. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
12. Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
13. Locate the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
14. Enter the download link of the TikiLive apk in the URL field.
15. Tap Go to get the apk file.
16. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit Install to install the app.
17. Click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use TikiLive on Firestick
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile that appears on the screen.
3. Select the TikiLive app among the available apps.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and click Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
9. Open the app and sign in with your details.
6. Choose your favorite show and start streaming it on your Firestick.
Alternative Method: How to Watch TikiLive on Firestick
You can also stream TikiLive on Firestick directly from the website using the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick.
1. Open the Amazon Silk Browser on your Firestick.
2. Click the Accept Terms button.
3. Now, the Bing.com screen will appear by default.
4. Enter the URL link of the TikiLive website in the search bar and hit Go.
6. Select your desired show and stream on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror TikiLive to Firestick
If you are not interested in installing the app on your Firestick, you can screen mirror it from your Android Smartphone to Firestick as it is available on the Google Play Store.
1. First, connect your Firestick device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and choose the Mirroring tile.
3. Go to the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
4. Search and install the TikiLive app.
5. Navigate to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Firestick device among the available devices
7. Your Android mobile screen will appear on the TV screen.
8. Open the app and stream your favorite show on your Firestick.
How to Stream TikiLive All Over the World
The TikiLive app is available only in the United States. So if you reside outside the US, you must use a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Sign in with your account details after you open the app.
3. Select a country from the drop-down menu and click the Connect button.
4. Open the TikiLive app and watch your desired show on your Firestick.
5. Finally, hit Disconnect to stop using the VPN.
Install the app and stream your favorite shows and movies. With TikiLive, you will never miss anything, as you will receive notifications whenever an event is scheduled or a live broadcast starts.
More About TikiLive
- TikiLive offers new and interesting videos.
- Follow your favorite channels to get real-time notifications.
- Offers internet radio stations with music, news, sports, and talk shows.
- Supports Chromecast.
- Gives the users a complete channel guide with all scheduled programs.
- It lets you get personalized recommendations.
TikiLive Channel List
- Law & Crime
- AXS TV Now
- Latin Angels
- Show Business TV
- Free HD Movies
- Fight Network
- euro news.
- Good Life TV
You can pick any of the best alternatives to TikiLive on Firestick, such as
Frequently Asked Questions
The TikiLive Plus pack costs $9.9 per month, the Magnolia Selects add-on costs $4.99 per month, and the Stingray Karaoke costs $6.99 per month.
The TikiLive app is available on the official app stores, so it is safe and legal.