Xumo is an excellent free streaming app for your Amazon Firestick and is featured with more than 160 channels organized under different categories, including movies, news, sports, comedy, music, kids, and family. Xumo on Firestick also offers live and on-demand streaming content to the user. This platform is developed with a user-friendly interface that easily helps to navigate between programs or shows from channels, and also supports various high-quality streaming resolutions.
Related: How to Install Apps on Firestick
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Feature of Xumo
- You don’t need to signup or pay for any registration.
- Access more than 10000+ movies and TV shows.
- Intuitive UI to access the Xumo app easily.
- Watch free news, sports, and comedy channels.
- Watch over 170 channels on the Xumo app.
Steps to Install XUMO on Firestick
Xumo is an official streaming app found on the Amazon App Store. You can install it easily on the Firestick.
1. Plugin the Firestick device with the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Launch the Firestick and navigate to the search on the home screen.
3. Search for the Xumo app by using the on-screen keyboard.
4. The list of apps related to your search is displayed. Select Xumo app.
5. Click the Get button from the Xumo app information page, and the app will start downloading.
6. Wait for a few seconds, and the app will install automatically on Firestick once it is downloaded.
7. Click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
8. Then, enjoy streaming Xumo on your Firestick.
Related – How to watch Colors TV on Firestick
You can also Install Downloader on Firestick and get Xumo for your Firestick as an alternative method. You can also follow the steps below to do the same.
1. Select the Settings on the home screen.
2. Choose My Fire TV > Developer options.
3. Under Developer options, choose Install Unknown apps.
4. Choose the Downloader and turn it on.
5. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Xumo app https://bit.ly/3totmxv on the URL box.
6. Select the Go button to download the Xumo app.
7. After downloading the Xumo app, select the Install button.
8. Now, you have successfully installed the Xumo app.
9. Then, you can open the Xumo app on Firestick.
10. Enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV shows for free.
Related – How to install Acorn TV on Firestick
Xumo is entirely a free app to download. It offers amazing live and on-demand content for streaming. You can use the Xumo app to access tons of channels that offer live streaming. In addition, Xumo offers a hassle-free streaming experience since you don’t need any registration or sign-up is required.