TBS (Turner Broadcasting System) was developed and launched by Warnermedia studios and Networks, mainly focused on comedy content. You can stream content under various categories, including entertainment, comedy, sports, etc. It is one of the best and most popular Television channels among US users, as you can stream MLB games, blockbuster movies, and award-winning shows. In addition, TBS offers hit originals like American Dad, Wipeout, CHAND, etc., and comedy shows like The Big Bang, The Family Guy, and Friends. Also, you can access the TBS cable TV channel on your Firestick by installing the Watch TBS app. And one of the advantages of using the Watch TBS app is that you can instantly access all the content streamed on the TBS TV channel.
How to Download TBS on Firestick
You can follow the steps below to install the TBS app on your Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. You will see the Firestick home screen once you connect the device to the TV’s HDMI port.
2. On the top of your screen, move the pointer and select the Search bar.
3. Type the Watch TBS app name in the box and press Enter to search.
4. Select the Watch TBS app from the list of apps shown.
5. Then, click the Install button to install the app.
6. After installing, click Open to launch the TBS app on your Firestick device successfully.
How to Get TBS on Firestick From Amazon Website
You can also install the TBS app on your Firestick directly from the Amazon website.
1. From your browser, go to the Amazon website.
2. Log in to the same Amazon account you’re using in your Firestick.
3. Type TBS in the search bar and tap Enter to search for the app.
4. Choose Watch TBS from the list.
5. Select your Amazon Firestick from the drop-down and click Deliver button.
6. The Amazon app will now deliver the Watch TBS app to your Firestick. Make sure to turn on your Wi-Fi connection
7. Now, you can see the app will start to download. It takes a couple of minutes, based on your internet provider.
8. Once downloaded, head back to the Your Apps section, and you will find the Watch TBS app on your Firestick.
9. Activate and enjoy streaming your favorite content on the big TV screen.
How to Sideload TBS on Firestick using Downloader
You can install the Downloader on Firestick to get the TBS app on your Firestick.
1. Before getting to the installation procedure, go to your Fire TV’s Settings.
2. Select the My Fire TV.
3. Next, choose Developer options.
4. Now, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. You need to choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
6. Proceed further by launching the Downloader app.
7. Input the URL of the APK File of the Watch TBS app https://bit.ly/3wJKAqu.
8. Select the Go button.
9. Now, the Watch TBS app will start to download.
10. After downloading the Watch TBS app, click on the Install button.
11. Once the installation is over, you can click on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Activate TBS on Firestick
Without activating the Watch TBS app, you can not access its contents. Also, you need a cable TV provider account that you have used to subscribe to the TBS cable TV channel.
1. Launch the TBS app which you’ve installed before.
2. Note down the activation code displayed on the screen of your Fire TV.
3. Visit tbs.com/activate from your browser.
4. Enter the code in the respective box and click the Submit button.
5. Next, choose the TV provider and sign in to activate the TBS on your device.
Finally, you have activated the Watch TBS app on your Fire TV.
How to Access the TBS on Firestick
The following are the steps you can use to use the TBS app on your Fire TV.
1. Long press the Home button on your Fire TV remote. That brings up the new window on your Fire TV.
2. From the new window displayed on-screen, select the Apps tab.
3. From the Your Apps & Channels section, choose the Watch TBS app.
4. Next, press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
5. Select the Move to Front option.
6. After that, the Watch TBS app will be added to your Fire TV home screen.
7. Now, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote to return to the home screen.
8. Select the Watch TBS app and launch it.
9. Finally, you can choose any of your favorite content on your Fire TV.
How to Cast TBS on Firestick using Smartphone
Without installing the TBS app, you stream TBS content on your Fire TV using the casting method.
1. Install the TBS app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Connect your Firestick and Smartphone with the same internet connection.
3. Press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Click Mirroring to enable screen mirroring on your Firestick.
5. Launch the TBS app on your smartphone and click on Sign in with your account credentials.
6. Click on the Cast option and select your Fire TV device.
7. Once connected, select the content you wish to play and start streaming TBS on a big screen.
Do I Need to Connect to a VPN
It is not necessary to connect to a VPN if you reside inside the US. But incidentally, you have to connect to the US VPN server to access the Watch TBS app outside the US because it is limited to the US only. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick to access the Watch TBS app outside the US.
How to Fix If the Watch TBS App is Not Working on Firestick
Some may face buffering or streaming issues while streaming the TBS app content. To resolve the issue, try the below instructions.
- Check your internet or Wi-Fi connection.
- Close the app and re-open it again.
- Turn it off and turn it back on.
- Restart Firestick.
- Check the update for TBS and update it with the new version.
- Update or reset the Firestick.
- Uninstall and re-install the TBS app.
- Update your Firestick device to the latest version.
After trying all of these troubleshooting methods, you can rectify the issues on your Fire TV.
What is on TBS Homescreen
Home Icon: By selecting the home icon, you will head back to the home page of TBS.
Search: Using the search tab, you can easily browse for the title you want to stream.
Live: In the Live tab, you will find the live programs or TV shows.
Profile Icon: The profile icon will show you account details.
Sign In: By clicking on the Sign In tab, you can sign in to your account.
More About TBS
- Stream the TBS video content with buffer-free up to 4K.
- Watch hundreds of blockbusters and hit movies anytime or anywhere.
- Club your TBS with any TV provider subscription like Sling TV, YouTube TV, etc.
- You can stream all the live news and sports TV channels 24/7.
- Explore the new and exclusive TV shows and web series once they air.
You can also check out the TBS alternatives to stream movies, TV shows, etc., in HD quality for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can get TBS through Amazon Prime Video.
Yes, the TBS app is free to install and use.