STIRR is a US-based free streaming service that allows its users to watch movies, TV shows, and live channels. In addition to the live stream, it offers on-demand news and entertainment programs to watch. The entertainment contents are available from more than 20 channels from both local and international sources. STIRR app is available on Android, iOS, Amazon FireTV, Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, and the web. STIRR on Amazon Firestick is a cost-free ad-supported streaming service made available with various channels, including Comet, CONtv, Dove Channel, FailArmy, Futurism, Gravitas, Mobicrush, MovieMix, NASA TV, Outdoor America, The Pet Collective, SOAR, Stadium, TBD, The Tennis Channel, World Poker and many more.
STIRR App Safety Measure?
If you wonder whether the STIRR app is safe to install and stream on Firestick. With the test results, we confirm that the app is completely safe and secure to stream, It has tested zero positives with spam and malware.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Download STIRR on Firestick
Amazon Firestick is one of the most popular streaming devices in the Amazon App Store. The STIRR is an official app on Firestick, you can download it directly from the Amazon App Store.
1) Connect the Firestick to the HDMI port on the TV.
2) Connect your Firestick with the home WiFi connection.
3) Launch the Firestick and go to the home screen.
4) Hover over to the Search icon and type STIRR in the search box.
5) Select the STIRR app from the suggestion list. It will take you to the STIRR app information screen.
6) Here, you need to select the Download or Get button. Now the app will download and install automatically on your Firestick.
7) Once the installation is completed, the Download button changes to Open, Click Open to launch the app.
8) The Stirr app home interface appears on Firestick connected TV screen.
Here you select the content and start watching.
How to Download STIRR TV on Firestick using Downloader
If you can install the STIRR TV app on Firestick, you can get it using Downloader.
1) First, you must enable the Unkown Sources option on Firestick.
To do that, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn it on.
2) Install and launch Downloader on Firestick.
3) Click Allow to access all the media files on Firestick.
4) Enter the Apk file of STIRR TV in the URL field and click Go.
5) Once the file gets downloaded, click Install to begin the installation process.
6) Click Open to launch the app.
Note: Make sure to delete the APK file, as it is unnecessary.
How to Stream STIRR TV on Firestick Silk Browser
If you want to stream STIRR TV on Firestick without installing the app, then you can use any browser. Here we are going to use Silk Browser on Firestick for streaming.
1) Install and launch the Silk Browser app from the Amazon App Store.
2) If you are launching the app for the first time, it will prompt you to Accept Terms. Click on it to Accept Terms of Silk Browser.
3) Select the URL field and enter the STIRR TV URL as https://stirr.com/
4) Click the Next button to search.
5) Select any content and start streaming STIRR TV content on Firestick.
You can check out the best alternative apps for STIRR TV, such as
The STIRR app on Firestick is free to stream live local news, classic TV series, live sports, movies, and the latest trending videos. You need to choose the nearest city to get relevant news and offer local programs. Unfortunately, you cannot access STIRR service outside the US. You may use any VPN to hide your real IP address and location to access STIRR contents on your home.
Yes, the STIRR TV app is completely free to install and stream.