Stirr is a US-based free streaming service that allows its users to watch movies, TV shows and live channels. In addition to the live stream, it offers on-demand news and entertainment programs to watch. The entertainment contents are available from more than 20 channels from both local and international sources. STIRR app is available on Android, iOS, Amazon FireTV, Firestick, Apple TV, Roku and also on the web. Stirr on Amazon Firestick is a cost-free ad-supported streaming service made available with various channels including Comet, CONtv, Dove Channel, FailArmy, Futurism, Gravitas, Mobicrush, MovieMix, NASA TV, Outdoor America, The Pet Collective, SOAR, Stadium, TBD, The Tennis Channel, World Poker and many more. In this guide let us see how to install Stirr on Firestick.
Steps to Install Stirr App on Firestick
Amazon Firestick is one of the most popular streaming devices that is built-in with the Amazon App Store. The Stirr is an official app on Firestick, you can download it directly from the Amazon App Store.
1) Connect the Firestick with the HDMI port on TV.
2) Connect your Firestick with the home WiFi connection.
3) Launch the Firestick and go to home screen.
4) Hover to search icon and type Stirr in the search box.
5) Select Stirr app from the suggestion list. It will take you to Stirr app information screen.
6) Here, you need to select the Download or Get button. Now the app will download and install automatically on your Firestick.
7) Once the installation is completed, the Download button changes into Open, Click Open to launch the app.
8) Now the Stirr app home interface appears on Firestick connected TV screen.
Here you select the content and start watching.
Stirr app on Firestick is completely free to stream live local news, classic TV series, live sports, movies and latest trending videos. You need to choose the nearest city to get relevant news and offers local program. Unfortunately, you cannot access Stirr service outside the US. You may use any VPN to hide your real IP address and location to access Stirr contents on your home.