- Install Soap2day using Downloader: Enable Unknown Sources → Launch the Downloader → Enter the URL → Click Go → Click Install.
- Soap2day on Silk Browser: Open Silk Browser → Enter the URL and click Go → Select content and start streaming.
- Cast Soap2day to Firestick: Connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi → Launch Soap2day → Go to Notification Centre → Click Cast → Select your Firestick to connect.
Soap2day is a third-party, free online video content streaming service. With Soap2day, you can stream movies, series, and TV shows from all around the world. All the content of Soap2day is neatly arranged category-wise so that you can find your desired movie or series easily. Despite being free, the content you stream on Soap2day will have exceptionally good video and audio quality. The best part is Soap2day doesn’t require any registration or prior sign-ups. As mentioned before, it is a third-party service with no official app on the Amazon App Store. To stream Soap2day on Firestick, you can sideload the app to your Firestick device.
How to Install Soap2day on Firestick using Downloader
To sideload the Soap2day app on Firestick, you can use a third-party app downloading tool like the Downloader app.
Your IP is Exposed: 18.104.22.168. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
1. On the Firestick remote, press the Home button to launch the home screen.
2. Select the Find option and then select the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader and select the same from suggestions.
4. Click on the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick
5. Now, head to Firestick Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options.
7. Now, select Install unknown apps.
8. Click on the Downloader and turn it ON.
Note: Select the ADB Debugging option and turn it ON.
9. Now launch the Downloader app.
10. Click on the search bar, enter the URL and click Go.
11. Wait for the apk file to download and click INSTALL.
12. When the installation is over, click DONE.
13. Click the Delete option in the following two prompts to delete the apk file.
How to Use Soap2day on Firestick
After the installation, launch the Soap2day app on Firestick home and start using it.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Apps icon.
2. Under Your Apps & Games section, highlight the Soap2day app.
3. Click on the Menu button on the Firestick remote.
4. Select the Move option and place the app where it is easy to access.
5. Launch the Soap2day app on your Firestick and start streaming your favorite movies
How to Watch Soap2day on Firestick using Silk Browser
If you don’t want to sideload the app to your Firestick, you can use the Amazon Silk Browser to stream the Soap2day content directly from the Soap2day web page.
1. If you don’t have Silk Browser on your Firestick, install the Amazon Silk Browser.
2. Open the Silk browser and select the search tab.
3. Type the URL ww3.soap2dayhd.co/ and click Go.
4. Once the page loads, select the content you want to stream and start streaming.
How to Cast Soap2day to Firestick using Smartphone
The last and final way to watch Soap2day on FIretick is by casting it on Firestick from your Android smartphone.
1. Download the Soap2day app on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> Displays & Sounds and Enable Display Mirroring.
Note: Ensure your smartphone and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Now launch the Soap2day app on your smartphone.
4. Swipe down on the screen to bring the control center and select the Screen Cast option.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Firestick TV. Once the connection is established, you can start streaming Soap2day content on Firestick.
How to Stream Soap2day on Firestick using a VPN
Soap2day is a third-party streaming service, so there are chances for data breaches and legal issues. So it is better to use a VPN service on Firestick while streaming on Soap2day.
1. Install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in to your account.
3. Choose a server and click the Connect button.
4. Now, open the Soap2day app and stream it on your Firestick.
What is on Soap2day
- Home: On the Home page, every recently released movie and TV series can be accessed.
- Genre: Here, you can look for the particular genre to find the movie or show you are looking for.
- Country: In the Country tab, you can select a Country and find Films and TV series from that country.
- Movies: Contains all the movies of the Soap2day library.
- TV-Series: Contains all the TV series of the Soap2day library.
- Top IMBD: This consists of IMBD’s top-rated movies and TV series.
Here are a few alternate apps to watch movies and series for free on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Soap2day app contains ads. Since the app is free to use, ads are the only source of revenue for this service.