Popcornflix is a streaming application that is used to stream movies and TV shows. You can stream up to 1500 movies and TV shows in different categories such as comedy, romance, family & kids, drama, urban, action & thriller, horror, Espanol, documentaries, and more. With that, you can also stream popular films and on-demand TV shows from Hollywood like Grand Isle, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Spides, etc. It also allows users to stream as many movies as they want because there are no limits to streaming movies. Popcornflix is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, and more. You can download the app for free from the major app stores, and it doesn’t require a subscription.
Features of Popcornflix
- Popcornflix is completely free and legal to use.
- You can browse easily on Popcornflix with the search option or by title, actor, genre, etc.
- It offers easy navigation with an extremely user-friendly interface.
- It also offers support to Chromecast.
How to Install Popcornflix on Firestick
Since the Popcornflix app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can directly download the app on your Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Quick Guide: Launch the Fire TVhome, click Find > Tap Search > Type and browse for Popcornflix > Select the app > Click Get or Download > Click Open.
1. First, connect your Firestick device to the HDMI at the back of your TV.
2. Ensure your device is connected to the home or mobile Wi-Fi network.
3. Now, press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
4. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
5. Type Popcornflix in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Pick the app from the search results and click the Get button.
7. Wait till the app is installed on your Firestick.
8. Once the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Download Popcornflix on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also sideload the app on Firestick using the ES File Explorer if you are unable to install the app directly on your Firestick.
1. Initially, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Then, enable unknown sources on your Firestick.
3. Navigate to Settings> My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Turn on ES File Explorer.
4. Now, locate the ES File Explorer and click the Downloader icon.
5. Select +New on the next screen.
6. Enter the download link of the Popcornflix apk and the name in the given fields.
7. Next, tap the Download Now option.
8. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit the Open File button.
9. Click Install to install the app.
10. Finally, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
How to Create a Popcornflix Account
1. Open a web browser on your device and go to the Popcornflix official site.
2. Tap the Settings icon on the top right corner.
3. Select Login from the menu.
4. Tap the Click here to Sign Up link.
5. Type the details and click the Sign-Up button.
6. You have created the Popcornflix account successfully.
How to Watch Popcornflix on Firestick
1. Locate the Your Apps and Games section on your Firestick.
2. Highlight the app among the other apps.
3. Press the Menu button on the Firestick remote and choose Move to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
4. Open the app and click the Start Watching for Free Now button.
5. Next, you will be taken to the Popcornflix home screen.
6. Select the content and tap Watch to start streaming the content.
7. If you want to search for the content, click the Search icon at the top right corner.
8. Type the name of the content using the virtual keyboard.
9. Wait till the search results appear on the screen.
10 Select the content and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Popcornflix from Android to Firestick
Another way to stream Popcornflix on Firestick is to screen mirror the Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. Connect your Android phone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, long press the Home button on your Firestick remote until the quick menu appears on the screen.
3. Tap the Mirroring tile on the screen.
4. Now, unlock your Smartphone and go to the Google Play Store.
5. Search and install the Popcornflix app on your device.
6. Go to the Control panel and click the Casting icon.
7. Choose the Firestick device name from the list.
8. Now, your Android Smartphone screen will appear on the TV screen.
9. Open the Popcornflix app on your Smartphone.
10. Choose your favorite content and start streaming it on your device.
How to Stream Popcornflix Outside the US or Canada
If you cannot stream Popcornflix in your country, you need to use a VPN to access Popcornflix at your place.
1. Install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Login with your account details.
3. Select a country and minimize the screen.
4. Start streaming the content from Popcornflix.
5. To stop using VPN, open the app and tap the Disconnect button.
Popcornflix is the best option to stream more movies in different genres. Since it’s a free service, advertisements may interrupt you in-between shows. Anyways you can try out any of the above methods to install and stream Popcornflix on your Amazon Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Popcornflix is completely a legal application.
No, Popcornflix doesn’t have new movies.
If Popcornflix is not working on your Firestick, check the internet connection, update Popcornflix, update Firestick, and reset and restart Firestick.
Yes, Popcornflix is free to download and access.