Redbox is a popular Live TV app that can be used on Firestick to watch your favorite live TV channels from all over the world. As many channels are available in 1080p and are entirely free, it got its place in the best apps for Firestick. With the cool interface, you will get a better streaming experience on Redbox. Also, the Redbox app is so simple for anyone to use and is more or less similar to apps like Spectrum TV and Sling TV. But unfortunately, there is no Redbox app for Firestick. So, you need to sideload the app to your Firestick to use it.
Your IP is Exposed: 18.104.22.168. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
Features of Redbox
The following are some of the features of the Redbox app:
- With the Redbox platform, you can watch on-demand content for free.
- Stream live TV from different countries such as the UK, USA, India, Canada, Australia, etc.
- You can set up Redbox with external players like MX Player, 321 Player, VC Player, Android Player, XMTV Player, XYZ Player, LocalCast Player, etc.
- Browse your favorite movies.
- Buy or rent any latest movies or TV shows on the Redbox platform.
- Protect the app with a password for privacy.
How to Watch Redbox on Firestick using a VPN
You should connect to a VPN for the safety of your privacy because Redbox is a third-party app. Also, if you link to a VPN, you can watch Redbox from any corner of the world. And below, we have explained to connect CyberGhost VPN on Firestick to stream Redbox.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen.
2. Search for CyberGhost VPN and choose the app from the search result.
3. Click on the Get or Download button to install Cyberghost VPN.
4. Now, select the Open button to launch the VPN app.
5. Note the PIN displayed on the screen.
6. Visit the URL cgvpn.info/link on any web browser.
7. Login with your account.
8. On the left pane, select My devices > Smart TV.
9. Click on the Connect to your Fire TV option.
9. Enter the PIN and click on Save.
10. Now, return to CyberGhost VPN on your Firestick and select the Validate PIN button.
11. Choose a VPN Server location and select the Connect button to connect to CyberGhost VPN.
How to Get Redbox on Firestick
Since the Redbox TV app is a third-party app, you need to use the sideloading method to get the app on your Fire TV. Also, there are two ways that you can use to sideload the Redbox app. They are
- Using Downloader
- From ES File Explorer
How to Sideload Redbox to Firestick using Downloader
#1 Firstly, install Downloader on Firestick if you are a first-time user.
#2 Then, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the home screen.
#3 From the home screen, select the Settings icon.
#4 Then, choose the My Fire TV option.
#5 Click the Developer options.
#6 After that, choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
#7 Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
#8 Then, go back to the home screen and press the Apps tab from the home screen.
#9 Now, from the Your Apps & Channels section, choose the Redbox app and launch it.
#10 Select the Accept button if required.
#12 Now, choose Home from the left pane. In the URL field, enter the URL of the APK File of the Redbox app https://bit.ly/3PTFSxD.
#13 Next, select the Go button and download the Redbox app.
#14 Once the Redbox app is downloaded, select the Install button.
#14. After that, you will receive a notification on the pop-up window once the Redbox app is installed.
How to Add Redbox to Firestick using ES File Explorer
#1 Install ES File Explorer on Firestick if you haven’t done it previously.
Important Note: Once you install the ES File Explorer app, make sure that you have allowed access to the ES File Explorer app to install apps from unknown sources. To do the same, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > ES File Explorer. Next, turn on the ES File Explorer.
#2 Next, launch the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
#3 Click on Tools from the left pane.
#4 Select the ‘+’ icon from the bottom.
#5 From the popup, enter the URL of the Redbox APK File https://bit.ly/3PTFSxD in the Path field, and in the Name field, enter as Redbox. Next, select the Download Now button.
#6 Now, the Redbox app will start to download.
#7 Once the Redbox app is downloaded, select the Open File button.
#8 Hit the Install button from the pop-up window.
#9 Finally, the Redbox app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Use Redbox on Firestick
Let us check on the functionality feature on Redbox in the steps below.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the home screen.
2. Next, select the Apps tab from the upper right corner.
3. Scroll down and select the Redbox app. Then, press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Choose the Move to Front option.
5. Finally, you have successfully added the Redbox app to the home screen.
6. Return to the home screen and select the Redbox app to launch it.
7. After that, you can choose and stream any of your favorite movies, TV shows, and live TV.
How to Access Redbox with Video Player
Stick to the steps to integrate Redbox with any video player.
1. Install VLC Player on Firestick.
2. Launch the Redbox app and click on the Settings option.
3. Click on the Select Player option.
4. Select VLC Player from the list.
Redbox on Firestick is a perfect live TV app. And, you can easily stream your favorite live TV channels in HD resolution. Almost all the channels are premium live TV channels. If you are a fan of streaming live TV channels, Redbox is a must-have app on your Fire TV device.
Redbox Movies List
Here are some of the on-demand movies available on Redbox.
- The Suicide Squad
- The Great Knight
- Red Rocket
- The Paper Tigers
- News of the World
Rebox TV is different from the Redbox platform. Redbox TV is an illegal platform to watch live TV for free. At the same time, Redbox is a legit platform to rent or buy movies. Also, you can watch free live TV as well.
Yes, Rebox app is on Firestick.
You need to rent or buy to watch Redbox on-demand on Firestick
Redbox is not completely legal to install and watch.
You can buy or rent Redbox movies
No, Redbox is still working and you can reach it using Redbox.com.
Use the Redbox app with the latest software update. Aso, check the common Firestick not working fixes.