Peacock TV is a streaming app of NBC Universal to stream the contents anytime online. It provides both live streaming and on-demand streaming. The app offers limited content for free streaming, and you must have a paid subscription to stream the complete library. The Peacock TV app is accessible on the Amazon Firestick from the Amazon App Store. Let’s see how to watch Peacock TV on Firestick in the below guide.
Features of Peacock TV
- Peacock TV offers a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, series, and documentaries.
- The app has live TV channels like NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and more.
- It can download the contents, and you watch them offline anytime.
- Peacock TV app offers a Watchlist to add the contents for streaming later.
- It has exclusive Peacock TV Originals of movies and series.
- Peacock TV app provides the movies of Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
- It also has a separate section for kid’s movies, TV shows, and anime.
Peacock TV Subscription
Peacock TV has two kinds of subscriptions to access the content. They are Premium and Premium Plus. Premium subscription streams the content with ads, and Premium Plus streams without ads.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
|Peacock Premium Plus||$9.99||$99.99|
How to Download & Install Peacock TV on Firestick
(1). Turn on your Firestick and select the Find tab on the home screen.
(2). Click the Search option in the Find tab.
(3). Type Peacock TV in the search and choose the Peacock TV app.
(4). Select Get to install the Peacock TV from the Amazon App Store.
(5). Click Open to launch the Peacock TV app on the Firestick.
Related: How to get Crackle on Firestick
Alternative Way – How to Get Peacock TV on Firestick from the Web
(1). Visit the Amazon site on the PC/Smartphone.
(2). Sign in to your Amazon account and search for the Peacock TV app.
(3). Select the Peacock TV app and choose the Firestick device.
(4). Click Get to install the app on the Firestick.
(5). Open the Firestick device and launch the Peacock TV app.
How to Sideload Peacock TV on Firestick
If you can’t find the Peacock TV on the Amazon App Store, you have the option to sideload the Peacock app. And with the Downloader on Firestick, you can easily sideload the Peacock TV on your streaming device.
You need to tweak the settings on your Fire TV to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
1. Go to the Settings from your Fire TVs home screen.
2. Then, click on the My Fire TV option.
3. Next, choose the Developer options.
4. Now, click on Install Unknown Apps.
5. Scroll down and find the Downloader app.
6. Next, select the Downloader app and turn it on.
Sideload Peacock TV on Firestick using Downloader
After tweaking the Settings on your Fire TV, you can follow the steps below to sideload the Peacock TV app.
1. Launch the Downloader app and get to the home screen.
2. Select the URL Box and enter the URL of the APK File of the Peacock TV app for Firestick (https://bit.ly/39O6UWB).
3. Next, select the Go button.
4. Now, the Peacock TV app will start to download.
5. Once the download of the Peacock TV app is complete, select the Install button.
6. Finally, the peacock TV app will be installed on your Fire TV within minutes.
7. After the Peacock TV app is installed, select the Open button.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Firestick
(1). Launch the Peacock TV app and get the Activation Code.
(2). Go to the Peacock Official website using the browser on the PC/Smartphone.
(3). Enter the Activation Code and click Continue to activate the app.
(4). Sign in with your Peacock TV subscription credentials.
(5). Choose the content to stream on Amazon Firestick.
Also, see How to Install Quibi on Firestick / Fire TV in Under a Minute.
How to Access Peacock TV from Anywhere in the World
The services of the Peacock TV are only available in the United States. So, to get the peacock TV outside the US, you must connect to the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Go to your Fire TV’s home screen and select the Find tab.
2. Then, choose the Search tile.
3. You may now notice the virtual keyboard that is displayed on-screen.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to enter ExpressVPN and search for the app.
5. Choose the ExpressVPN app from the Apps & Games category.
6. Then, click on Get or Download button.
7. After that, the ExpressVPN app will start to download. Then, the VPN app will be automatically installed on your Fire TV.
8. After you install the ExpressVPN app, click on the Open button to launch it.
9. Now, input your credentials and login into your account.
10. Choose the US VPN server and click on the Connect button.
11. Finally, you are connected to one of the most secured VPNs in the world.
12. Launch the Peacock TV app and sign in with your subscription credentials.
13. Finally, you can watch your favorites from Peacock TV from anywhere in the world.
How to Update Peacock TV App on Firestick
You can follow the steps below to update the Peacock TV app on your Fire TV.
1. Select the Cog icon from the upper right corner of your Fire TV.
2. Then, select the Applications option.
3. Next, select Appstore from the Applications section.
4. Now, choose Automatic Updates and turn it on.
After that, all apps on your Firestick, including the Peacock app, will be updated when an update is available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install the Peacock TV on your Fire TV for free, but to access the platform, you need a subscription.
Yes, you can get Peacock TV on your Fire TV from the Amazon App Store.