- The 123Movies app is not available for Firestick and Fire TVs.
- You need to sideload the app using any third-party installers.
You can get the best originals and jaw-dropping viral videos from around the world on Chive TV. It is one of the best entertainment platforms to offer on-demand content. It has a unique mixture of humor, hotness, and humanity content. You can also use the Chive TV app to promote your business. Chive TV is not officially present in the Amazon App Store. Hence you need to sideload the Chive TV application through any third-party application like ES File Explorer or Downloader on your Firestick.
Chive TV Subscription
Chive TV offers two different packages for every user. The monthly subscription costs $ 4.99, and the yearly subscription costs $48. You can choose any one of the subscription packs to stream its content.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Chive TV Safety Check
If you wonder whether using Chive TV is safe, you never need to worry. We have generated a test for malware, spam, trust reports, and SSL/TLS Report.
The results indicated no issues on the Chive TV website. So you can install the Chive TV for Firestick and use it without hesitation. However, you can use Antivirus Software and a VPN when streaming content from an unverified streaming site.
How to Get Chive TV on Firestick using the Downloader
Chive TV is not present in the Amazon App Store; hence you need to sideload the application through any third-party application. The below guide shows the steps to download the Chive TV using the Downloader on Firestick.
1. Press the Home Button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
2. Choose the Find option.
3. Select the Search tile on the top row under the Find option.
4. You will get a virtual keyboard. Using that, type Downloader and select the app name from the suggestion shown on the screen.
5. Choose the Downloader icon under the APPS & Channels section and install the application on your Firestick device.
6. As Chive TV is not officially present under the Amazon App Store. You need to modify the settings on your Firestick device to install the application.
7. Choose the My Fire TV tile under the Settings option.
8. Select the Developer Options.
9. Turn on the ADB debugging and choose the Install Unknown apps option.
10. From the list of unknown apps shown on the screen, navigate and select the Downloader app and turn it on.
11. Launch the Downloader application available under the Apps & Channels section. Hit Allow to the permission pop-up window. And choose the Ok option on the Quick Start Guide.
12. On the Downloader home interface, you can find the search box on the top of the screen, type the Chive TV apk link, and hit the Go option.
13. Choose the Download apk file option and select the Install option in the pop-up menu.
14. You can open the Clive TV and log in with your credentials and start streaming your favorite shows.
How to Stream Chive TV on Firestick using Silk Browser
Without installing the application on your Firestick device, you can stream the Clive TV using its official URL on any Web browser. In the below guide, we have shown the steps to steam the Clive TV using the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Hit the Search option.
3. A virtual keyboard will appear on the Firestick screen. Type Silk Browser and locate the app name from the search suggestion shown on the screen.
4. Tap the Silk Brower icon under the Apps & Games section.
5. Choose the Download option present on the Silk Browser description page.
6. Once the app is downloaded on your Firestick device, hit the Open option and grant the necessary permissions.
7. Type https://thechive.com/ in the search box located at the top of the screen and log in with your account and start streaming your favorite shows.
Alternate Way: How to Stream Chive TV on Firestick using Xumo TV
You can install the Xumo app to stream the Chive TV. Xumo application is the best free streaming application to watch on-demand content. The Xumo app is officially available in the Amazon App Store. Hence you can easily Install the Xumo on Firestick. Launch the Xumo application and search for Chive TV under the Channel List. Login with your account details and start streaming the Chive TV on the Xumo platform without restriction.
More About Chive TV
- It has an easy and user-friendly interface.
- It is one of the most humorous apps available in the market.
- You can use Chive TV to promote your business.
- Chive TV is known as the best entertainment website.
Chive TV Alternatives
You can check out the below best alternatives for Chive TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every week the content of Chive TV will get updated.
To fix Chive TV not working issues on Firestick, check the internet connection, restart your modem or router, make sure you are using the current Chive TV apk, and update and restart your Firestick device.