The Bundesliga is a famous soccer league in Germany watched by fans worldwide. The tournament started on August 18, 2023, and has now progressed towards Matchday 12, which is scheduled for November 24, 25, and 26. You can download ESPN on Firestick to watch the tournament exclusively, as the Bundesliga app isn’t listed on the Amazon App Store. To access the ESPN app, you need to purchase an ESPN+ subscription.
This article will guide the step-by-step instructions to watch Bundesliga matches on Amazon Fire TV using ESPN and live streaming services.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Watch Bundesliga on Firestick using ESPN
To watch Bundesliga, you need to install ESPN on your Firestick device.
Install ESPN on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick, and head to the home screen.
2. Click the Find icon and select Search.
3. Using the on-screen virtual keyboard, enter ESPN.
4. Select the official app from suggestions.
5. Tap Get or Download to install the ESPN app.
6. Once installed, launch the app to activate.
Activate ESPN on Fire TV Stick
1. Select Settings on the home screen of the ESPN app.
2. Choose Subscriptions and click ESPN+.
3. Next, select Log In to get the activation code.
4. Head to the PC browser and visit the ESPN activation page – https://www.espn.com/activate/.
5. Enter the activation code and click Continue.
5. Sign In with the ESPN+ credentials.
6. The ESPN app will get refreshed.
7. Finally, you can start streaming the live Bundesliga matches.
How to Get ESPN+ Subscription
Currently, ESPN+ offers two premium plans, Monthly ($10.99) and Annual ($109.99).
1. Go to ESPN’s official website on a browser.
2. Click ESPN+ on the top.
3. Select Sign Up Now on the ESPN+ page.
4. Enter your email address and click Continue to create an account.
5. Submit your payment information and tap Buy ESPN+.
6. Review the plan you have chosen and the information you entered.
7. Select Get Started to complete the payment.
How to Stream Bundesliga on Fire TV for Free
If you don’t wish to purchase the ESPN+ subscription, you can sideload Lepto Sports APK on Firestick to stream Bundesliga matches for free. To install Lepto Sports, you can use Downloader on your Fire TV Stick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and select Settings.
2. Choose My Fire TV on the settings screen.
3. Tap the Developer Options.
4. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown apps on Firestick.
6. Locate Downloader and click the Home tab on the left pane.
7. Enter the URL of the Lepto Sports APK in the URL field.
8. Once entered, tap Go to download the Lepto Sports APK file.
9. Click the Install button to get the app.
10. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch Lepto Sports and watch Bundesliga matches.
How to Watch Bundesliga on Firestick using a VPN
If you stream Bundesliga on sideload apps like Lepto Sports, we suggest using the premium VPN on your Fire TV stick to spoof your location and keep your private and secure from online trackers.
1. First, install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Locate the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Select a country and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the Bundesliga app and stream it on your Firestick.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
How to Stream Bundesliga on Firestick using Streaming Services
If you are in the US, you can stream Bundesliga on Firestick with the popular live streaming services. Fortunately, ESPN is available on the channel lineups of most of the streaming services.
|SERVICES||MONTHLY PLANS||CHANNELS||FREE TRIAL||INSTALLATION GUIDE|
|Sling TV||Sling Orange – $40|
Sling Orange + Blue – $55
|ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3||–||Sling on Firestick|
|DirecTV Stream||Entertainment – $69.99|
Choice – $84.99
Ultimate – $114.99
Premier – $159.99
|ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPNews, ESPNU||5 Days||DirecTV Stream on Firestick|
|YouTube TV||$72.99||ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews||5-21 Days||YouTube TV on Firestick|
|Hulu||With Ads – $76.99|
Without Ads – $89.99
|ESPN1, ESPN2, ESPNU||–||Hulu on Firestick|
|fuboTV||Pro – $54.99|
Elite – $64.99
Ultimate – $74.99
|ESPN, ESPN2||7 Days||fuboTV on Firestick|
|Vidgo||Plus – $69.99|
Premium – $84.99
Ultimate – $99.99
|ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPNews, ESPNU||–||Vidgo on Firestick|
How to Watch Bundesliga Matches in Canada
If you reside in Canada, you can stream the Bundesliga matches live and exclusive with DAZN. You can get DAZN on Fire TV as the app is available on the Amazon App Store. With a monthly subscription of $24.99, you can watch live and on-demand content of leagues, such as the UEFA Champions League, Europa and Conference League, and the Bundesliga.
Bundesliga Matchday 12 Schedule
There are 10 matches scheduled on Matchday 12.
|1. FC Koln vs Bayern Munich|
|1. FC Union Berlin vs Augsburg|
|Borussia Dortmund vs M’gladbach|
|SC Frieburg vs Darmstadt 98|
|Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen|
|VfL Wolfsburf vs RB Leipzig|
|Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart|
|1. FC Heidenheim vs VfL Bochum|
|Hoffenheim vs Mainz 05|
If you are in the UK, you can install BT Sport on Firestick to stream the Bundesliga matches.
No, unfortunately, ESPN+ doesn’t offer a free trial.
If there is a poor internet speed, you can’t be able to stream the content. Check the internet speed. Clear the ESPN app cache and restart. Try upgrading the app to the latest version. Restart Fire TV to fix minor glitches associated with the device.