Bundesliga is an online streaming application used to stream all the Bundesliga events. The Bundesliga app will give you quick information about every match, real-time push notifications, and complete information and statistics on top Bundesliga players and clubs of Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2. This app can be used in light or dark mode or set as a default mode. Further, it lets you track the live scores of your favorite team and send you notifications of upcoming matches. With that, you can access results, interviews, and highlights of the Bundesliga. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. But the app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. So you need to use the Bundesliga apk to get the app on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Install Bundesliga on Amazon Firestick
The Bundesliga app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store You need to sideload the Bundesliga apk through Downloader on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Initially, launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tab.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app on your Firestick.
6. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
7. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
8. Choose My Fire TV on the settings screen.
9. Tap the Developer Options.
10. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
12. Locate Downloader and click the Home tab on the left pane.
13. Enter the URL link of the Bundesliga apk in the URL field.
14. Once entered, tap Go to get the apk file.
15. Next, click the Install button to install the app.
16. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
How to Use Bundesliga on Firestick
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Select the Bundesliga app among the available apps.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the app and stream your favorite event on Firestick.
How to Stream Bundesliga on Firestick using a VPN
Bundesliga is not available in most countries. So if you are in a region where it is not available, you need to use the best VPN with your Firestick. Using a VPN, you can spoof your location and connect to servers in various countries.
1. First, install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Locate the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Select a country and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the Bundesliga app and stream it on your Firestick.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
How to Watch Bundesliga on Firestick using Streaming Services
If you are in the US, you can stream Bundesliga on Firestick using popular streaming services such as Sling TV, fuboTV, ESPN+, and YouTube TV.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the popular streaming that offers 40+ live TV channels such as TNT, TBS, CNN, and more. It lets you stream your favorite live TV channels online. Sling TV offers three different subscription plans for its users, the Sling Orange plan costs $35 per month, the Sling Blue costs $35 per month, and the Sling Blue+Orange costs $50 per month. With the subscription plans, you can get 50 hours of cloud storage. Using the Sling+Orange subscription plan, stream Sling TV on four devices simultaneously.
fuboTV is another popular streaming service that offers 200+ live TV channels. With fuboTV on Firestick, you can stream content in all genres, including sports, news, kids, documentaries, and movies. It lets you access popular live TV channels, including ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN. It is compatible with all Android and iOS devices and Firestick. To stream it on various devices, you need to get a subscription plan that costs $69.99 per month. Further, Sling TV offers you 1000 hours of cloud DVR.
ESPN+ is a major streaming service that is used to stream all sorts of sports events, including the Bundesliga. With ESPN, you can stream all your favorite sports, like baseball, soccer, basketball, and Golf. It lets you live stream popular leagues such as MLB, UFC, PGA Tour, LaLiga, and more. ESPN Plus can be accessed on Roku, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, Chromecast, Xfinity, and more. The ESPN Plus subscription plan costs $6.99 per month and $69.99 per year.
4. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another streaming service that streams 85+ major live TV channels, including ABC, CBS, FS1, CNN, TNT, and more. Using YouTube TV on Firestick, you can live stream entertainment videos, news, live sports, and more. It gives you unlimited DVR to record your favorite events. If you are new to YouTube TV, you can get its subscription at $54.99 per month, which will cost $64.99 per month after the first three months. YouTube TV is compatible with Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, LG, Samsung, PlayStation, and Fire TV.
Follow the above method to install and stream Bundesliga on Firestick. If you don’t want to install the app, you can use the popular streaming services mentioned above to stream Bundesliga on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Bundesliga is available in the USA.