Virgin TV is a streaming application of Virgin Television that lets you stream live TV and on-demand TV programs. It offers over 100+ live TV channels such as BT Sport, Fox, Comedy Central, and Sky 1. The number of channels you can get on Virgin TV Go depends on the package. Further, you can download your favorite shows and watch them offline. Virgin TV Go has parental controls to keep your kids safe, unlike the other streaming services. Virgin TV Go is compatible with Android smartphones, iPhone, and iPad. But Virgin TV Go doesn’t offer a standalone app for Fire TV. However, other workarounds exist to stream the Virgin TV Go content on Firestick.
Features of Virgin TV Go
Here are some of the most significant features of the Virgin TV Go APK for Fire TV.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Stream hundreds of popular live TV channels and on-demand content.
- Save all your favorite videos in a single place to access them easily.
- It offers simultaneous streams for up to 2 devices.
- You can personalize your TV guide to get your most liked shows on top.
Note: You must be a Virgin TV customer to stream Virgin TV content.
How to Install Virgin TV Go on Amazon Firestick
The Virgin TV GO app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. To get it on Firestick, we will sideload the app using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Initially, launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Find and tap the Search tile.
3. Search for Downloader and pick the app from the search results.
4. Click the Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch it on your Firestick.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV on the Settings screen.
8. Tap the Developer Options.
9. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
10. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
11. Locate the Downloader app and hit the Home tab.
12. Type the URL link of the Virgin TV Go apk in the URL field.
13. Hit Go to download the apk file.
14. After the apk file is downloaded, tap Install to get the app.
15. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
16. Finally, tap the Delete button to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick
How to Download Virgin TV Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also sideload the Virgin TV Go app on Firestick through the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Once the app is installed, enable the unknown sources on Firestick.
3. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and hit the Settings icon.
4. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
5. Locate the ES File Explorer and tap the Downloader icon on the home screen.
6. Click the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Type the download link of the Virgin TV Go apk and the name of the app in the provided field.
8. Once entered, click the Download Now option.
9. Then, hit the Open File button.
10. Click the Install button to get the app.
11. Finally, hit Open to launch the Virgin TV Go app on your Firestick.
How to Use Virgin TV Go on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the Virgin TV Go app among the other apps.
3. Click the Options button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to Launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the app and start streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Virgin TV Go on Firestick
If you don’t want to install the app on Firestick due to storage issues, you can screen mirror it from your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. First, connect your Firestick device and Smartphone to the Same Wi-Fi network.
2. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Mirroring tile that appears on the screen.
4. Unlock your Smartphone and navigate to the Google Play Store.
5. Search for the Virgin TV Go app using the virtual keyboard.
6. Pick the app and click the Install button.
7. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
8. Navigate to the control panel and click the Cast icon.
9. Select the Firestick device name from the available list.
10. The Android Smartphone screen will appear on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
11. Finally, open the app and start streaming Virgin TV Go on your device.
How to Stream Virgin TV Go using a VPN
If you cannot stream Virgin TV Go in your country, you can use VPN to spoof your location, and access Virgin TV Go in your region.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country from the list and tap the Connect button.
4. Now, open the Virgin TV Go app and stream your favorite content on your device.
5. To stop using the VPN, open the screen and tap the Disconnect button.
Try out any of the above methods to install and stream Virgin TV Go on Firestick. Further, you can also use the Apps2Fire app to get Virgin TV GO on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Virgin TV app is free for Virgin TV customers to download and access on various devices.
Yes, Virgin TV is legal and safe to use.