Rangers TV is the official soccer telecasting service of a Scottish Football Club. On Rangers TV, you can watch all the Scottish League matches of both men and women without any buffering issues. Since the application is unavailable on the Amazon Fire TV Stick, you need to sideload it to stream its content on the big screen. By sideloading the app, you can stream all the matches with a premium streaming quality. From this guide, you will learn how to sideload and install the Rangers TV app on your Fire TV/Stick.
Your IP is Exposed: 22.214.171.124. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
How to Sideload Rangers TV on Firestick
Since Rangers TV is a premium streaming service, you need to purchase its plan to stream its content on your Fire TV/Stick. Rangers TV subscription starts from £6 per month with only live audio and £24 per month to stream the live matches. You can visit Rangers TV’s official website to explore more plans.
1. Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and connect it to the proper WIFI connection.
2. Move to the Apps section and launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
3. Enable the Install unknown apps feature on Firestick. (To enable Install unknown apps: Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Downloader).
4. Now, open the Downloader app and select the Home tab on the left pane.
5. Type the Rangers TV APK URL in the URL field and click the Go button to download the APK.
6. Once the Rangers TV app is downloaded, tap the Open button to launch the app.
7. Enjoy streaming your desired content on the Fire TV/Stick.
How to Use Rangers TV on Firestick
As the Rangers TV app is not optimized for Firestick, you need to install the Mouse Toggle app on Firestick to control the app with ease.
1. Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote and choose Apps.
2. Highlight the Rangers TV app from the Your Apps & Games section.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move and add the app to the Firestick home screen.
5. Now, open the app to view the home screen of the Rangers TV app.
6. Login with your credentials and stream your desired content on the Rangers TV app.
Best Alternatives for Rangers TV
If you’re not interested in sideloading the app from unknown sources, you can access the official sports apps listed below. These apps are officially available on the app store Amazon.
|NBC Sports on Firestick
|TV Provider/Streaming Services
|TSN on Firestick
|Fox Sports on Firestick
|TV Provider/Streaming Services
|ESPN on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can update the app Rangers TV app by uninstalling and reinstalling the current version of the app on Fire TV/Stick.
Yes. By enabling the necessary setting, you can cast the content on Firestick from your Android smartphone.
No, the Rangers TV app is not free on Firestick.