VPN is the only technology that can save us from privacy leaks. There is a lot of VPNs available in the market. But you need to choose the best VPN to get the best service from the VPN service provider. In addition, VPN is a legal tool. So, you need not worry about legality, and VPN is a must-install tool for every device that supports the connection to the internet. So, install the best VPN like Purple VPN for your Firestick. In addition, VPN helps you to bypass geo-restrictions on platforms like Netflix and more other platforms. So, get the Purple VPN by following the steps below.
Features of Purple VPN
- Purple VPN uses the AES type encryption technology for higher security.
- Connect to the fastest servers.
- With a no-log policy, your internet activities will not be tracked.
- Connect to any available servers for free.
- Unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, and more.
Related – What are the best free VPN for Firestick?
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Install Purple VPN on Firestick
Purple VPN is officially unavailable on the Amazon App store. So, there are other two ways to install Purple VPN on Firestick. They are:
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
Install Purple VPN on Firestick using Downloader
First, install Downloader on Firestick. Then, follow the steps below.
1. On the home screen of your Firestick, select Settings.
2. Choose My Fire TV.
3. Next, select Developer options.
4. Proceed further by selecting Install Unknown apps.
5. Select the Downloader and turn it on.
6. Now, launch the Downloader.
7. Enter the URL of the Purple VPN https://bit.ly/3qbNzoc in the URL box.
8. Select the Go button to download the VPN app.
9. On the next step, select the Install button.
10. Now, Purple VPN will be installed on your Firestick.
Related – How to Install Betternet VPN on Firestick
Install Purple VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Install the ES File Explorer on Firestick and proceed further with the steps below.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
2. On the left pane from the home screen of ES File Explorer, select Tools.
3. Then, Choose Download Manager.
4. Now select the Plus icon (+) from the lower-left corner.
5. Enter the URL of the Purple VPN https://bit.ly/3qbNzoc.
6. Select the Download Now button to download the Purple VPN app.
7. After the download is complete, select Open.
8. Now, the installation process will start.
9. After installation, launch the Purple VPN.
10. Select a VPN server to connect.
11. Now, you can browse securely on your Firestick.
Related – How to Get OpenVPN on Firestick?
To Be Concluded
Now, you have learned how to install Purple VPN on Firestick. Purple VPN is a free tool that in turn protects your privacy while you are connected to an internet connection. So, you better not lose this free tool that will help you with the privacy leaks going on around the world. You can also share your feedback from the comment section below.