MSNBC is a news channel owned by the NBC network. With the MSNBC app on your Firestick, you can get every day’s breaking news and headlines. Apart from the news updates, you can watch interviews, NBC exclusive videos, and TV shows from Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell, and more. You can install the MSNBC app on your Fire TV devices directly from the Amazon App Store.
Feature of MSNBC
- With the MSNBC app on Firestick, you can watch live news coverage 24/7.
- You can log in with your TV provider and access MSNBC for free.
- You will get breaking news notifications with the MSNBC app.
- Using the app, you can access the contents of other NBC content on Firestick.
- If you want, you can add TV shows and locations to your Favorites and access the content quickly.
How to Get MSNBC on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick device to your TV’s USB port and set it up.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. Choose Search on the home screen of your Firestick.
3. Then, enter MSNBC on the virtual keyboard.
4. Next, search for the MSNBC app.
5. Choose the MSNBC app from the search result.
6. Select the Get or Install button.
7. Now, the MSNBC app will start to download.
8. After downloading, the MSNBC app will be automatically installed.
9. Now, select the Open button.
How to Activate MSNBC on Firestick
You can watch MSNBC live for free with the 10-minute daily pass. If you have exhausted the 10-free pass, you need to activate the app with your NBC account or with your TV provider. To do so,
1. Open the MSNBC app on your Firestick and click the Sign In button.
2. The 7-digit activation code will be displayed on your Fire TV.
3. Now, visit the MSNBC activation website (https://activate.msnbc.com) on any web browser.
4. Enter the activation code and select the Continue button.
5. Now, you have to select your TV provider.
6. For verification, you need to log in with your TV provider account details.
7. Once the verification is done, your account will be linked with the Firestick.
8. Now, relaunch the MSNBC app on Firestick.
9. Now, you can watch all the live news content on the MSNBC app without any limitations.
How to Sideload MSNBC on Firestick using Downloader
With the Downloader app on Firestick, you can sideload the MSNBC APK file with ease. Get the Downloader app on Firestick before getting into the steps.
1. Select Settings on the home screen of Firestick.
2. Choose My Fire TV.
3. Next, choose Developer options.
4. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown Apps.
5. Now, choose the Downloader and turn it on.
6. Now, you can launch the Downloader.
7. Select the URL box and enter the URL of the MSNBC APK file.
8. Select the Go button to download the MSNBC app.
9. Next, after downloading the app, select the Install button.
10. Now, you have installed the MSNBC app on Firestick.
11. The sideloaded MSNBC app will differ a lot from the direct installation method. You don’t have to activate the sideloaded app on Firestick. You can open the app and watch all the news content.
It is still a good habit to stay up to date with the news around the world, and MSNBC sets straight up the target and provides the solution for you. Also, with the MSNBC app’s availability on Firestick, it is further easy to get the services of this popular news channel. At the same time, you will receive free services from MSNBC with your TV provider account.
No, MSNBC is not available on the Amazon Prime Video channels.