MSNBC is a news channel owned by the NBC network. With the MSNBC app on your Firestick, you can get daily breaking news and headlines from worldwide. Apart from the news, you can watch interviews, NBC exclusive videos, and TV shows from Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell, and more. You can install the MSNBC app on your Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store.
Your IP is Exposed: 126.96.36.199. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
If you can’t find the app in the Amazon App Store, you can sideload the MSNBC APK on Firestick using Downloader. Alternatively, you can access the MSNBC website on Firestick using the Amazon Silk browser. You can unlock all the content on the app with your TV Provider credentials. So, make sure to have a TV Provider subscription that offers the MSNBC channel. This article covers the installation and activation guide of MSNBC on Firestick or Fire TV.
How to Get MSNBC on Firestick
2. Choose the Find icon on the home screen of your Firestick.
3. Then, enter MSNBC using the virtual keyboard.
4. Next, search for the MSNBC app.
5. Choose the MSNBC app from the search results.
6. Select the Get or Install button to download the app on Firestick.
7. Now, the MSNBC app will start to download.
8. After downloading, the MSNBC app will be automatically installed.
9. Now, select the Open button to launch the app for activation.
How to Activate MSNBC on Firestick
You can watch MSNBC live for free on Firestick with the 10-minute daily pass. If you have exhausted the 10-free pass, you must activate the app with your NBC account or TV provider. To do so,
1. Open the MSNBC app on your Firestick and click the Sign In button.
2. The 7-digit activation code will be displayed on your Fire TV.
3. Now, visit the MSNBC activation website (https://activate.msnbc.com) on any web browser.
4. Enter the activation code and select the Continue button.
5. Now, you have to select your TV provider.
6. You must log in with your TV provider account details for verification.
7. Once verified, your account will be linked with the Firestick.
8. Relaunch the MSNBC app on Firestick.
9. Now, stream all the live news content on the MSNBC app without limitations.
How to Watch MSNBC on Firestick using Silk Browser
1. Initially, install the Silk browser on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Move to the search bar on the browser and type the MSNBC website URL: https://www.msnbc.com/live.
3. On the website, hit the Sign In button and log in using the TV Provider account details.
4. Once signed in, play any content on the website and enjoy streaming it on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Sideload MSNBC on Firestick using Downloader
With the Downloader app on Firestick, you can easily sideload the MSNBC APK file. Get the Downloader app on Firestick before getting into the steps.
1. Hit the Settings icon on the Fire TV home screen.
2. Choose My Fire TV.
3. Next, choose Developer options.
4. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown Apps.
5. Now, choose the Downloader and turn it On.
6. Now, you can launch the Downloader app.
7. Select the URL box and enter the URL of the MSNBC APK file.
8. Hit Go to download the MSNBC app.
9. After downloading the app, select the Install button.
10. Now, you have installed the MSNBC app on Firestick.
11. You don’t have to activate the sideloaded app on Firestick. Just open the app and sign in to watch all the news content.
Features of MSNBC
- With the MSNBC app on Fire TV Stick, you can watch live news coverage 24/7.
- You can log in with the TV provider and access MSNBC for free.
- You will get breaking news notifications with the MSNBC app.
- Using the app, you can access other NBC content on Firestick.
- If you want, you can add TV shows and locations to your Favorites and access the content quickly.
No, MSNBC is not available on the Amazon Prime Video channels.
Yes. You can stream MSNBC on Fire TV Stick for free by signing into the application using your TV Provider credentials.