ITVX is a well-known streaming service in the UK, which is the new version of ITV Hub. The ITVX app is compatible with all devices, which includes Amazon Firestick. You can install ITVX instantly from the Amazon App Store.
ITVX delivers live TV, and on-demand content in various categories to users. With a subscription to ITVX, you can stream the ITVX Originals exclusively. The ITVX library keeps updating the movies and exclusive shows every week.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
In this article, we have covered the installation, and activation method of ITVX on Fire TV Stick. Additionally, refer to the troubleshooting steps for the common issues while streaming ITVX.
How to Download ITVX (ITV Hub) on Amazon Firestick 4K
To watch the content on ITVX need a subscription. We suggest you purchase the Premium plan of either Monthly (£5.99) or Yearly (£59.99) billing cycle.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find icon and click the Search bar.
3. Type ITVX on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
Note: Like ITVX, you can also install Channel 4 on Firestick to stream on-demand and live TV content at a minimal price.
How to Activate and Use ITVX (ITV Hub) on Firestick
You need to activate the ITVX app on your Firestick to access the content.
1. Open the app and select Settings.
2. Click Sign In from the menus.
3. You can see two options, Sign In on another device or Sign In using the on-screen keyboard.
4. By choosing the latter, you can see the activation code displayed on the screen.
5. Open a web browser on your mobile or PC and visit the activation website – https://www.itv.com/watch/pair.
6. Sign In with the credentials and enter the activation code.
7. Tap the Continue button.
8. The ITVX app gets refreshed on the TV and you can start streaming the content.
How to Install ITVX APK on Fire TV using Downloader
If you are unable to download the ITVX app directly, you need to sideload the app on Firestick. In this article, we use the Downloader on Fire TV Stick
1. Go to the Firestick Home screen and click on the Find icon.
2. Tap Search and browse the downloader app.
3. Select the app from the results and click the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click Settings.
6. Select My Fire TV and hit Developer Options.
7. Next, choose Install unknown apps.
8. Turn on the Downloader to download unknown applications.
9. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Type the download link of ITVX APK in the URL field.
11. Once entered, tap the Go button to download the APK file.
12. Next, hit the Install button to install the app.
13. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
14. Hit the Delete button to delete the APK file.
How to Move ITVX to Home on Fire TV Stick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the ITVX app from the available apps.
3. Now, click on the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Select Move to Front to add the app to your Firestick home screen.
How to Stream ITVX on Amazon Silk Browser
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Silk Browser using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results and hit the Download button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button.
5. After the app opens up, click the Accept Terms button.
6. Now, the Bing.com page will be opened by default.
7. Enter itv.com in the search bar.
8. Once entered, the Go button.
9. Click the Profile icon and select Sign In.
10. Provide your email address and password in the given field.
11. Next, click on the Sign in button.
12. Finally, choose your favorite ITV show and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Watch ITVX on Fire TV Outside the UK
If you are in a country where ITVX is unavailable, you can use the VPN and stream ITVX from where you are.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Sign in with your login credentials.
3. Select a country and connect to the server.
4. Open the ITVX app and start streaming your favorite content.
5. If you want to stop using VPN, open the screen and click the Disconnect button.
How to Cast ITVX on Firestick from Smartphone
By enabling mirroring on your Firestick, you can cast ITVX from your smartphone. Ensure that both your Firestick and the casting device are connected to the same internet connection.
1. Install the ITVX app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Launch and sign in using your account credentials. Choose a title to play.
3. Head to the Notification Panel and tap the Screen Cast icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Fire TV device.
5. Once connected, the streaming of ITVX will begin on your Fire TV Stick.
Features of ITVX
- Watch extras such as First Looks, Premiers, and Full TV series.
- Since it supports Chromecast, you can cast your smartphone to the TV.
- Large library of top-rated sitcoms, classic dramas, and game events.
- Stream BritBox titles for free with a premium subscription.
How to Resolve ITVX Not Working on Firestick
In unfortunate cases, ITVX might stop working on your Fire TV Stick. The possible causes would be a poor internet connection, service outage, geo-restrictions, outdated app or firmware versions, expired subscriptions, etc.
You can follow the troubleshooting methods to get rid of the issues from streaming.
- If ITVX is buffering or keeps freezing on your Firestick, check the internet connection.
- Use a VPN while streaming ITVX to use it outside the UK.
- Check whether the ITVX server is down by visiting the Twitter Page or Downdetector.
- Try clearing the cache of the ITVX app to fix any temporary issues or glitches.
- Try updating the app on your Fire TV.
- Uninstall and reinstall the ITVX app on Fire TV.
- Update the Firestick with the latest version to resolve any device-related issues.
Best ITVX Alternatives
If you are bored with ITVX, you can check the best replacement like
Since the ITVX app is unavailable outside the UK, you can use a VPN for streaming anywhere in the world. Install the app and stream your favorite shows on the go.
Yes, ITV Hub is available on the Amazon App Store under a new name, ITVX.
You can find the S symbol that indicates whether the shows have subtitles. Press the S button to turn on or off subtitles for a particular show.
Select the ITVX app and press the Menu button on the Firestick remote. A pop-up will appear on the screen with a few options. Select More Info from the menu. If you find an update available, tap the Update button to update ITVX on Firestick.
You can stream ITVX in the United States by connecting a VPN server to the UK location.
Yes. It is possible to watch ITVX on Sky Q from your Firestick.