Investigation Discovery is the best streaming service to explore document-based programming. You can explore content like Live TV, TV shows, full episodes, binge-watch, etc. The app allows the user to watch content at any time and anywhere just by signing in to a TV provider. You can watch your favorite show by browsing based on the genre. The app recommends the content based on your history and watch list. You can pick up the shows and can watch them on all your favorite devices from where you left them. As the Investigation Discovery works on all the devices, let us see how to install Investigation Discovery on Firestick.
Features of Investigation Discovery
- You can free unlimited access to the Investigation Discovery Go app with the TV provider subscription.
- Watch hit specials like Murder in the Heartland, A time to kill, Till Death Do us part, Atlanta Justice, True Conviction, Fatal Vows, etc.
- Stream all the ID live and episodes of the current series anytime and anywhere.
- Browse your favorite content by genre and find out the new shows and new release episodes.
- It comes with the closed captioning support
How to Get Investigation Discovery on Firestick
The Investigation Discovery is officially available on the Amazon app store. You can directly install it from the store without using the third-party app.
 Plug your Firestick device into the TV’s HDMI port and connect to the Wi-Fi connection.
 Go to the home screen and select the Find tab. Next, choose the Search tile.
 Use your Fire TV remote to enter on the on-screen keyboard as Investigation Discovery ( ID GO) in the search bar.
 From the list of shown suggestions, pick the Investigation Discovery ( ID GO) app.
 Then, tap the Get or Download button to start installing the Investigation Discovery app.
 Once installed, click the Open button, and the Investigation Discovery will get installed on Firestick. You can see the Investigation Discovery on your Apps & Channels section.
Alternative Method – Install Investigation Discovery on Firestick
With the Downloader on Firestick, you can sideload any Android apps to your PC. And the following steps will discover about the same.
1. Select the Find tab from the Fire TV home screen.
2. Choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
3. From the on-screen keyboard, enter and search for the Downloader app.
4. Select the Downloader app from the search result.
5. Click the Get or Download button.
6. Now, you have successfully installed the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
7. Next, open the Settings from the home screen and select My Fire TV.
8. Now, choose the Developer options.
9. From the Developer options section, select Install Unknown Apps.
10. Now, choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
11. Now, you can launch the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
12. Accept the permissions on the Downloader app.
13. Click on the URL box and enter the URL of the Investigation Discovery (ID Go) APK File https://bit.ly/3EwZRgv.
14. Select the Go button and download the Investigation Discovery app.
15. Once the app is downloaded, click on the Install button.
16. After the installation is complete, select the Open button.
How to Activate Investigation Discovery on Firestick
 Select the Investigation Discovery app from the Your Apps & Channels section and launch it.
 Sign in to the account, and the unique activation code will display on your screen.
 Take a note of it and go to the idgo.com/activation website from the web browser.
 Enter the code in the respective box and choose the TV provider.
 Now, hit the Submit button, and the Investigation Discovery will get activated on your Firestick.
Why Use a VPN to Stream on ID GO on Firestick
Connecting to a VPN will help you with protecting your privacy while streaming on the ID Go app. Usually, the VPN is only used to deflect the legality issues and encrypt your online data. But here in the ID Go app, there will be no legality issues. But to safeguard your privacy while streaming online, you can connect to the best VPN on Firestick.
How to Watch Investigation Discovery without Cable
These are some of the services with which you can watch Investigation Discovery on Firestick.
Hulu is a great streaming app where you can watch 75+ live channels plus Investigation Discovery. It costs $64.99 per month with ads, and ads-free costs $70.99 per month. In addition, you can watch the video content simultaneously on 2 devices.
See how to install Hulu on Firestick.
This is one of the affordable and inexpensive streaming apps which cost just $25 per month. You can stream on-demand video and live from 65+ different channels. For example, investigation Discovery can be streamed on Philo TV. The screen can be shared by three simultaneously to watch Investigation Discovery content.
See how to install Philo on Firestick.
Another affordable streaming service next to Philo TV will be Sling TV. You can watch 50+ channels along with Investigation Discovery, HGTV, and Discovery. In addition, it streams on-demand videos and 10 hours of cloud DVR storage. The app offers three subscription packs: $35 for the blue package, $35 for Orange packages, and $50 for the blue and Orange package combined. In addition, the Sling TV gives a discount of $10 for the new users.
See how to install Sling TV on Firestick.
YouTube TV streams the Investigation Discovery content and unlimited cloud DVR storage. Not only Investigation Discovery, but you can also even watch Discovery Go, Animal Planet, and Food network. On YouTube TV, you can explore 70+ American pay television channels just for $64.99 per month. You can link up to six members to your YouTube TV subscription and stream on upto three devices simultaneously.
See how to install YouTube TV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Investigation Discovery is unavailable on Amazon Prime.
You can use the Downloader app to get Investigation Discovery on Firestick.