DistroTV is a streaming service used to stream 150+ free live streaming channels, TV Shows, on-demand videos, and movies all over the world. With that, you can watch all the entertainment content in all the genres like live sports, news, business, travel & lifestyle, documentaries, music, and more. Distro TV is a free streaming service, so you stream unlimited entertainment content without a subscription and registration. The DistroTV app is compatible with Android, iOS, Sony TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, and Amazon Firestick. The Firestick device has better streaming quality compared to the other streaming services. So Firestick will be the best choice for you to stream DistroTV on the big screen.
How to Install Distro TV on Amazon Firestick
The DistroTV app is available on the Amazon App Store, so we are going to install the app directly on your Amazon Firestick.
Quick Guide: Go to the Fire TV Home screen > Select the Find title > Tap Search > Search for Distro TV > Pick the app > Tap Get or Download > Click Open to launch.
1. Plugin your Firestick device into the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Connect your Firestick device to the home or mobile Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Firestick home screen, select Find and click the Search tab.
4. Enter DistroTV in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results.
6. Tap Get to install the DistroTV app on Firestick.
7. Wait till the app is installed.
8. After installation, hit Open to launch the Distro TV app on your Firestick.
How to Get DistroTV on Amazon Firestick using ES File Explorer
The alternative method to get the DistroTV app on Firestick is to sideload the DistroTV apk for Firestick using the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
1. Click the Search tile on the Firestick home screen.
2. Search and install the ES File Explorer app.
3. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
5. Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unkown Apps >> Turn on Es File Explorer.
6. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
7. Click the +New icon on the next screen.
8. Enter the download link of the DistroTV apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
9. Next, tap the Download Now option to get the Distro TV Apk on Firestick.
10. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Open File button.
11. Next, hit the Install button to get the app.
12. Finally, tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use DistroTV on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile from the menu.
3. Scroll down and select the DistroTV app among the available apps.
4. Tap the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Next, click the Move option to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the DistroTV app and view the home screen.
7. Choose your favorite show to stream on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror DistroTV on Firestick
If you don’t want to install the DistroTV on Firestick due to storage issues, you can screen mirror it from your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. First, connect your Android Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Click the Mirroring tile that appears on the screen.
4. Now, go to Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
5. Search and install the DistroTV app.
6. After installation, launch it on your device.
7. Navigate to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
8. Choose your Firestick device name from the list.
9. Now, your Smartphone screen will appear on the TV screen.
10. Open the app and start streaming DistroTV on Firestick.
How to Stream Distro TV on Firestick Outside US, UK, and Canada
If you are residing outside US, UK, and Canada, you are not eligible to stream DistroTV. When you open the app, no content will load on the home screen except the error message. But still, you can access DistroTV in your place by spoofing the location using the best VPN for Fire TV available in the market.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Search and install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
3. Once the IPVanish app is installed, launch it on your device and sign in with your account.
4. Choose the country and click the Connect button.
5. Locate the DistroTV app and stream it on your Firestick.
6. To stop using the VPN, open the VPN screen and tap the Disconnect button.
DistroTV is a free and legal service to stream all your favorite entertainment content. So you can follow any of the above methods to install and stream DistroTV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Distro TV is a streaming service that lets your stream 150+ channels for free.
Yes, the DistroTV app is available on Amazon Firestick.
The DistroTV app is completely free to download and access. It doesn’t collect any hidden fees.
Yes, you can stream DistroTV on Firestick outside the US using a VPN.