Colors TV is an Indian TV channel launched in 2008. Colors TV is owned by Viacom 18, and with this channel, you can watch Indian family dramas, Crime, thrillers, action films, and popular reality shows. So, if you like to watch Indian channels, you can bet on Colors TV. Also, you can watch Colors TV on your Firestick with the Voot app. Also, with the Voot app, you can watch other popular Indian movies and TV shows other than the Colors TV content. So, you can get clarity from the steps below to watch the Colors TV on your Firestick.
Features of the Voot App
- You can access the Voot platform for free with ads.
- However, you can unlock premium content without ads with a Voot Select premium subscription.
- You can also watch live TV channels.
- Also, you have the option to stream some reality shows before the broadcast on cable TV.
- Access some international shows and global premiers
How to Install Colors TV on Firestick
To watch Colors TV, you need to install the Voot, but it is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So, the only option you have left is the sideloading method. You can also follow the steps below to get the Colors TV on your Fire TV. But First, install Downloader on Firestick. Then, follow the steps below.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Open the Settings on your Firestick.
2. Select My Fire TV.
3. Now, choose Developer options.
4. From the Developer options, choose Install Unknown apps.
5. Next, select the Downloader and turn it on.
6. Launch the Downloader app.
7. Select the URL Box, and enter the URL of the Voot app https://bit.ly/3HVgMto.
8. Now, select the Go button to download the Colors TV.
9. Then, select the Install button.
10. Now, you have successfully installed the Voot app for Firestick.
11. Then, log in to your account and select Colors TV to watch it.
Related – How to Install Hotstar on Firestick?
How to Sideload Colors TV to Firestick Using ES File Explorer
Install the ES File Explorer on Firestick. Then, get into the step-by-step procedure below.
1. Open the ES File Explorer.
2. Select Tools > Download Manager from the left pane.
3. Now, select the New tab from the lower-left corner.
4. Enter the URL of Voot https://bit.ly/3HVgMto in the path section.
5. Now, select Download Now. Next, the Voot app will start to download.
6. After downloading the Voot app, select the Install button.
7. Finally, the Voot app has been installed on your Firestick.
8. Now, log in to the Voot app.
9. Search for Colors TV.
10. Then, select a show to stream on Firestick.
Related – How to get Eros Now on Firestick?
To Be Concluded
Since Colors TV is an Indian TV channel, those from outside India Can’t access the Voot application. So, you need to connect to the best VPN for your Firestick. Also, you may be required to purchase a premium plan to access the contents on the Voot platform. So, that’s it, and you can carry on to implement the procedure from this article to your Firestick to stream your favorite Indian movies and TV shows.