Cartoon Network is officially available on Firestick devices and download the application directly from the Amazon App Store. Alternatively, you can sideload the APK or access the channel through the browser.
Cartoon Network is one of the favorite and prominent animation channels for kids. With Cartoon Network, you can watch movies and shows exclusively all the time with no compromise in streaming quality.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
This article explains the installation steps and alternative ways to access Cartoon Network on your Firestick. Moreover, get to know about the features if you are installing the app for the first time.
These are some of the highlights of the Cartoon Network app.
- You can watch full episodes on the same day after they air.
- No login or authentication is required to stream the full-length episodes.
- The app builds you a personalized video mix based on your history.
- In the app, you will get video content for different age categories like preschoolers, kids, PG-13, and more.
- You can stream the shows exclusively before they get aired on TV.
How to Install Cartoon Network on Firestick
Before you install and stream Cartoon Network, ensure you are using a stable WiFi network.
 Turn on and connect your Firestick to a WiFi.
 Press the Home button from the Firestick remote, and you will get to see the home screen.
 Next, select the Find tab from the home screen.
 Below the Find tab, select Search from the list of the menu bar.
 Then, type Cartoon Network with the virtual keyboard using your Fire TV remote and search for the app.
 The screen will show the app list on the results; choose the Cartoon Network app icon from it.
 Now, click on the Get or Download button from the app info page to start downloading the Cartoon Network.
 Once downloaded, the Cartoon Network app will be installed on your Fire TV.
 After installing the Cartoon Network app, click Open and log in to the account. Then, you can watch your favorite cartoon show on your Firestick device.
Alternative Method to Get Cartoon Network on Firestick
You can even use the web browser to install the Cartoon Network on your Firestick. Just follow the below steps.
 On your PC or smartphone, open any web browser and visit the Amazon website (https://www.amazon.com/).
 Sign in with your Amazon account.
 Click the Search bar and type Cartoon Network.
 You will get a list of related apps. Choose the Cartoon Network from the list.
 Then, select the Get or Download button on the info screen.
 Choose your Firestick device.
 Within a minute or two, the Cartoon Network app will be installed on Firestick.
How to Activate Cartoon Network on Firestick
Once you’ve installed the app, you need to activate it to access the full content. Follow the below steps to activate the Cartoon Network app.
 Open and launch the Cartoon Network on your Firestick.
 You will get the unique activation code on your screen. If you didn’t get any activation code, click the Sign In button to get the code. Make a note of it correctly.
 Now, on your PC or Laptop, open the web browser and go to the Cartoon Network activation website (https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/activate/).
 Click the My device is… drop-down button and choose FireTV.
 Now, enter the activation code and click the Continue button.
 Then, you need to choose your TV provider and log in with your TV provider account for verification purposes.
 Once the verification is done, you can watch all the video content from the app.
How to Watch Cartoon Network on Firestick Using Browser
Using the browser on Fire TV is one of the possible ways to watch your favorite cartoon shows.
1. Open the desired browser on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Enter the official website of Cartoon Network (https://cartoonnetwork.com/).
3. Once the site appears, click on any random video and select Log In.
4. Select your TV Provider and enter the credentials.
5. Finally, start watching your favorite cartoon shows on the app.
How to Use Cartoon Network on Firestick
1. After the activation, the Cartoon Network app on your Fire TV will display all the video content.
2. Choose the episode that you want and watch it on your Firestick.
3. Click the Thumb Up icon next to the video title to add the TV show to your favorites. You can open the Favorites menu by clicking the Thumbs Up button.
4. Go to the New for You section to get new releases from the Cartoon Network.
How to Sideload Cartoon Network on Firestick
By default, you can sideload any Android apps to your Fire TV. To sideload apps on Firestick, you need the Downloader app on Firestick. You can install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Initially, after installing the Downloader app, go to Settings.
2. Then, select My Fire TV from Settings.
3. Now, choose the Developer options.
4. Select the Install Unknown Apps feature.
5. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
7. Now, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the home screen.
8. Launch the Downloader app.
9. In the URL Box, enter the URL of the Cartoon Network app (https://rb.gy/8abtae).
10. Next, select the Go button.
11. Now, the Cartoon Network app will start to download on your Firestick.
12. After downloading the Cartoon Network app, a pop-up window will appear on your Fire TV screen.
13. From the pop-up window, select the Install button. The sideloaded app need not be activated.
14. Then, open the Cartoon Network app and watch all the video content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install the YouTube TV app on your Firestick and watch all the Cartoon Network shows.
Yes. You can sideload the Cartoon Network APK using ES File Explorer on Fire Stick.