Everyone loves watching cartoons, and it does not matter how old you are. We all remember the great channel called Cartoon Network, which made our childhood a great memorable one. On Cartoon Network, you can watch tons of animated series and TV shows. The hit shows that you must watch are Infinity trains, Ben 10, The Amazing World of Gumball, We Bare Bears, and much more. Now, Cartoon Network has its own streaming application, and it is compatible with all streaming devices. In this list, now Cartoon Network is added to Amazon Firestick. If you are looking for the installation steps, then go ahead and read out this post as we have mentioned the installation steps.
These are some of the highlights of the Cartoon Network app.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Watch full episodes the same day after they air.
- No log-in or authentication is required to stream the full-length episodes.
- The app itself builds you a personalized video mix based on your history.
- Stream the exclusive premiere video before they air on TV.
- Parents need to authenticate their TV or cable provider to stream the locked episodes.
- The app concerns more about the user’s security and privacy.
Steps to Install Cartoon Network on Firestick
The Amazon app store holds the Cartoon Network. So, it is quite easy for you to install the app on your Firestick. Follow the below steps.
 Set up your Fire TV device on your TV and connect to an internet connection.
 Press the Home button from the Firestick remote, and you will get to see the home screen.
 Next, select the Find tab from the home screen.
 Below the Find tab, select Search from the list of the menu bar.
 Then, type Cartoon Network with the virtual keyboard using your Fire TV remote and search for the app.
 The screen will show the app list on the results; choose the Cartoon Network app icon from it.
 Now, click on the Get or Download button from the app info page to start downloading the Cartoon Network.
 Once downloaded, the Cartoon Network app will be automatically installed on your Fire TV.
 After installing the Cartoon Network app, click Open and log in to the account. Then, you can watch your favorite cartoon show on your Firestick device.
Alternative Method – How to Get Cartoon Network on Firestick
You can even use the web browser to install the Cartoon Network on your Firestick. Just follow the below steps.
 On your PC or smartphone, open any web browser and visit Amazon.com.
 Click the app search bar and type Cartoon Network app name.
 You will get the list of related apps; choose the Cartoon Network from the list.
 Then, select the Get or Download button on the info screen and wait until the app completes its downloading.
How to Sideload Cartoon Network App on Firestick
By default, you can sideload any Android apps to your Fire TV. Sideloading means that you are ready to install unofficial apps on your Fire TV. And initially, the permission to install unofficial apps will be disabled. However, you can turn on the access to install unofficial apps on your Fire TV from the Settings. And in the following section, you will learn how to sideload the Cartoon Network app with the Downloader on Firestick.
1. Initially, after installing the Downloader app, go to the Settings.
2. Then, select My Fire TV from the Settings.
3. Now, choose the Developer options.
4. Next, select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Next, select the Turn On button.
Finally, you have enabled the installation of apps on your Fire TV from unknown sources.
6. Now, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the home screen.
8. Then, tap on the Home tab from the left pane and select the URL Box.
9. In the URL Box, enter the URL of the Cartoon Network app https://bit.ly/3KADPKV.
10. Next, select the Go button.
11. Now, the Cartoon Network app will start to download on your Firestick.
12. After downloading the Cartoon Network app, a pop-up window will appear on your Fire TV screen.
13. From the pop-up window, select the Install button.
14. Finally, the Cartoon Network app will be installed on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Cartoon Network on Firestick
Once you’ve installed the app, you need to activate it to access the full content. To activate the Cartoon Network app, simply follow the below instructions.
 Open and launch the Cartoon Network on your Firestick.
 You will get the unique activation codes that display on your screen. Make a note of it correctly.
 Now, on your PC or Laptop, open the web browser and go to cartoonnetwork.com/activate.
 In the respective box, enter the given code and click the Continue button and select the TV provider.
 Now, your Cartoon Network app gets activated successfully. Congrats!
Do I Need to Connect to a VPN on Firestick?
Yes, connecting to a VPN is necessary to stream your favorites online because our privacy is not safe while we browse on the internet. And connecting to a VPN will give us a boost to our internet security. With the AES type 256-bit encryption system in the VPN tool, our internet connection will be encrypted. So, the hackers can’t steal our information while we are browsing or streaming online with our Firestick. So, connect to the best VPN on Firestick and protect your privacy. Also, connecting to a VPN will help you with unblocking the geo-restricted content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Cartoon Network is free to install on your Fire TV.
Yes, you can get Cartoon Network on Amazon Fire Stick.