Amazon Music is one of the popular music streaming app in the world. It offers songs, music tracks, podcasts, stations to listen to. The app streams the songs and the tracks in high-quality audio. It updates the library with new releases and provides the updates in the feed. The app also has many Originals of podcasts and songs. Amazon Music app is available as the built-in app in the Firestick Let’s see how to stream Amazon Music on Firestick / Fire TV in the below guide.
Amazon Prime Membership
The Amazon Music app needs Amazon Prime Membership to stream the songs and podcasts. It costs $12.99 per month and $119 per year. The app offers a free trial for 30 days to try the service.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Related: How to Install Country Music TV on Firestick / Fire TV
Features of Amazon Music
- Amazon Music app offers millions of songs and music tracks in the library.
- It has plenty of podcasts and streaming stations to stream.
- The app has classified the songs and podcasts into many categories for quick access.
- It has many created playlists for artists, genres, and you can create your own playlist.
- Amazon Music has Alexa support to stream the songs without accessing the device directly.
- It can save the songs, podcasts for streaming offline anytime and it offers unlimited skips.
- The app allows the user to transfer the playlist from other streaming apps.
- It has a simple and effective search function to easily locate any songs.
How to Stream Amazon Music on Firestick
(1). Connect the Firestick to the TV HDMI port and launch Firestick.
(2). Check the Wi-Fi connection and sign in to your Amazon Prime Membership.
(3). Go to the Home screen and look for the Amazon Music app.
(4). Select the Amazon Music app to launch and click Get Started.
(5). Choose the favorites and preferences in Amazon Music.
(6). Select the song in the app to stream on the Firestick.
Also, see how to Listen to Apple Music on Amazon Firestick.
Thus, you can able to stream the songs and podcasts on Amazon Fire TV. Amazon Music app is available for free streaming in selected countries and it contains ads while streaming. It provides music videos in Amazon Music Unlimited. In case of any queries with the above method, then please mention it in the comments section below.