YouTube Music offers more than 100 million songs across 101 countries. You can enjoy an ad-free experience by subscribing to YouTube Premium. YouTube Music app is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, you can use the YouTube app on your Firestick to listen to all the YouTube Music library. Apart from using the YouTube app, you can sideload the YouTube Music app on your Fire TV Stick using its APK file.
You can access YouTube Music for free with ads. To enjoy the YouTube Music app without any ads, you must subscribe to YouTube Premium. The subscription plans are listed below.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
|Family Plan||$22.99 per month|
|Student Plan||$7.99 per month|
How to Get YouTube Music on Firestick Using YouTube App
1) Launch your Fire TV home page and select Find → Search.
2) Tap on the Search icon and search for the YouTube app using the virtual keyboard.
3) Pick up the YouTube app from the search result and hit the Download or Get button.
4) Once the app is installed, launch the YouTube app on Fire TV.
5) Then, click on the Music tab from the left side menu.
6) Now, choose and listen to your favorite songs.
How to Sideload YouTube Music APK on Firestick Using Downloader
To make the process easier, we have divided the sideloading process into three parts. They are:
- Installing the Downloader app on Firestick
- Enabling unknown sources setting for Firestick
- Sideloading YouTube Music APK on Firestick
Installing Downloader on Firestick
1) On the Firestick home screen, move to the Find tab and tap the Search tile.
2) With the help of the keyboard displayed on the TV screen, type and search for Downloader.
3) Select the Downloader app and tap on the Get menu. If you have installed the app previously but deleted it, tap on the Download option.
4) Wait for the Downloader to install and then launch it by tapping on the Open button.
Enabling Unknown Source Settings for Firestick
Since you’re installing the app from an external source, you need to enable a setting for sideloading process.
1) After installing the Downloader app, move to the home page of Firestick and tap on the Settings menu.
2) Choose the My Fire TV option on the next page.
3) Choose Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps option on the consecutive screens.
4) The list of apps will appear on the screen. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the setting.
Now, you can sideload the YouTube Music APK file on Firestick via Downloader.
Sideload YouTube Music APK on Firestick
1) After enabling the setting, return to the main screen and launch the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2) Allow the necessary permissions and go to the URL bar on the home screen of the app.
3) Enter the YouTube Music APK link (https://shorturl.at/cxJY2) and tap on the GO button. You can get the YouTube Music APK link from the internet.
4) The YouTube Music APK will download on your Firestick. After downloading it, tap on the Install button.
5) Wait for the YouTube Music app to install.
6) Once the YouTube Music app is installed, launch it and follow the on-screen prompts to activate the app.
7) Once the activation process is complete, start streaming your favorite music.
How to Screen Mirror YouTube Music on Firestick
1) Initially, connect your Smartphone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
2) Launch the YouTube Music app on your Smartphone. If you don’t have one, install it from the Google Play Store.
3) Access the Notification Pane and select Smart View or Screen Mirror, or Screen Cast option. On the other hand, enable the Screen Mirroring option on Firestick by navigating to Settings → Display & Sounds → Enable Display Mirroring.
4) Select your Firestick device’s name on the Android smartphone and allow the necessary permission to screen mirror the smartphone.
5) Now, launch the YouTube Music app and play the required music file to watch it on the TV screen.
How to Sideload YouTube Music on Firestick using Downloader
1. First, download and install the Downloader app on the Firestick device.
2. On the home screen, click on Settings.
3. Under settings, click on the My Fire TV option.
4. Further, select Developer Options.
5. Next, select Apps from Unknown Sources.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
7. Under the Home tap, enter the YouTube Music APK file link and click the Go button.
8. Once downloaded, click on Install to install the app.
9. Then, click on Open launch the app.
10. Finally, now start streaming your favorite songs on Firestick.
Alternate Ways to Get YouTube Music on Firestick
You can use any of the popular music converters to convert music to a Firestick-supported format. All you need to do is search for your favorite music on the YouTube website → drag and drop the file on the Music converter page → Select any format such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC. Once the file gets installed, use a USB cable or a drive to connect to your TV and start listening to your favorite music.
How to Fix YouTube Music Not Working on Firestick
If you have sideloaded the YouTube Music app on your Firestick, you might find the problems mentioned below after a period of time.
- Loading screen or black screen issue.
- App freezing issue.
These issues are common, and you can rectify them by referring to the steps below.
- Reboot your Firestick.
- Close and reopen the YouTube Music app.
- Clear the Fire TV cache files and try again.
- Update your Fire TV OS to the latest version.
- Update the YouTube Music app.
- If none of the methods work, uninstall and reinstall the YouTube Music app.
No. But you can download the YouTube app from the Amazon App Store and listen to YouTube Music Library.
Music apps like Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Spotify are available for Firestick in the Amazon App Store.