“Where words leave off, music speaks.” YouTube Music is one of the best platforms, with over 1000 million users worldwide. It offers over 70 million songs around the world. In addition to that, you can also listen to live performances, remixes, covers, etc. Further, you can create a playlist and add all your favorite songs. Moreover, it supports offline, so you can download the songs and listen even without an internet connection. If you subscribe to YouTube Premium, you can have ad-free listening. YouTube Music is not available on Amazon Firestick. However, you can use other workarounds to get YouTube Music on Firestick.
Features of YouTube Music
- The app lets you get personalized activity mixes for your workout, relaxation, and focus sessions.
- You can discover music-based genres like Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Latin, Rock, and more.
- It even gives you the lyrics of the songs. So, you can even along with the music.
- You can switch seamlessly between audio and video.
- It has a wonderful user interface and solid recommendations based on your location.
- Discover the new releases on the go.
Google launches new updates frequently to enhance the user experience. In the latest version of YouTube Music, bugs have been fixed, and the app’s performance has been improved.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
YouTube Music Subscription
YouTube Music’s basic version is completely free to use. To access all the benefits and stream your favorite music without any commercial interruptions, you can use the YouTube Music Premium version with a 1-month free trial for new users.
- Monthly subscription at $9.99/month
- Annual Plan – $99.99/ month
- Family Plan – $14.99/ month with 5 users at a time.
- Student Plan – $4.99/ month
Note: You will get a reminder from YouTube before the trial pack ends. Also, you can cancel the subscription anytime you want.
Can you Listen to YouTube Music on Firestick?
YouTube Music is not available on Firestick. So, we have found three alternative ways to listen to YouTube Music on Firestick.
- Using YouTube app
- Cast from mobile
- Sideload YouTube Music apk file
How to Get YouTube Music on Firestick Using YouTube App
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Type and search for the YouTube app and pick the app from the search results.
3. Further, click on Get or Download to install the app.
4. Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
5. Now, select the Music tab from the left side of the screen.
6. Then, select and listen to the music that you like on your Firestick.
How to Cast YouTube Music on Firestick from Mobile
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Gear icon.
2. Under that, select Display & Audio.
3. Further, click on Enable Display Mirroring on Firestick.
4. Now, your Firestick will be in Display Mirroring mode.
5. Go ahead to install YouTube Music from Google Play Store.
6. Make sure that you have connected your Firestick and mobile under the same network connection.
7. Now, launch the YouTube Music app and Sign in with your Google account.
8. Then, select the song that you want to listen to.
9. Further, click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
10. Next, select your Firestick device, and the song will play on the Firestick-connected TV.
How to Sideload YouTube Music on Firestick
1. First, download and install the Downloader app on the Firestick device.
2. On the home screen, click on Settings.
3. Under settings, click on the My Fire TV option.
4. Further, select Developer Options.
5. Next, select Apps from Unknown Sources.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
7. Under the Home tap, enter the URL link to download the YouTube Music app file and click the Go button.
8. Once downloaded, click on Install to install the app.
9. Then, click on Open launch the app.
10. Finally, now start streaming your favorite songs on Firestick.
You can use any of the popular music converters to convert music to a Firestick-supported format. All you need to do is search for your favorite music on the YouTube website > drag and drop the file on the Music converter page > Select any format such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC. Once the file gets installed, use a USB cable or a drive to connect to your TV and start listening to your favorite music.
YouTube Music Premium costs $9.99 and $4.99 per month, based on the plan that you choose, thus the individual or family plan. You can use YouTube Music Premium on a maximum of 10 mobile devices. YouTube Music is a great option for listening to different genres of songs.
If YouTube Music is not working on Firestick, follow the basic Firestick not working fixes like restarting Firestick, updating the latest firmware version, clearing cache files, and resetting the device.
The basic version of YouTube Music is completely free to use.