“Where words leave off, music speaks. Yes, No one can be in the world, without listening to music. They relate to every situation of our life. YouTube Music offers a vast library of songs to listen to. The app lets you stream more than 70 million official songs and it includes live performances, covers, remixes, and more. Further, you can create a playlist and add all your favorite songs. Moreover, it supports offline so you can download the songs and listen even without an internet connection. If you subscribe to YouTube Premium, you can have ad-free listening. If you want to listen to music on Amazon Firestick, you should definitely try YouTube Music. However, YouTube Music is not available on Firestick. So, in this article let’s explore the possible ways to watch YouTube Music on Amazon Firestick.
Features of YouTube Music
- The app lets you get personalized activity mixes for your workout, relax and focus sessions.
- You can discover music based genres like Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Latin, Rock and more.
- It even gives you the lyrics of the songs. So, you can even along with the music.
- You can switch seamlessly between audio and video.
- It has a wonderful user interface and solid recommendations based on your location.
- Discover the new releases on the go.
How to Listen to YouTube Music on Firestick
YouTube Music is not available on Firestick. So, we have found three alternative ways to listen to YouTube Music on Firestick.
- Using YouTube app
- Cast from mobile
- Sideload YouTube Music apk file
How to Listen to YouTube Music Using YouTube App
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Type and search for the YouTube app and pick the app from the search results.
3. Further, click on Get or Download to install the app.
4. Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
5. Now, select the Music tab from the left side of the screen.
6. Then, select and listen to the music that you like on your Firestick.
How to Cast YouTube Music on Firestick from Mobile
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Gear icon.
2. Under that select Display & Audio.
3. Further, click on Enable Display Mirroring on Firestick.
4. Now, your Firestick will be in Display Mirroring mode.
5. Go ahead to install YouTube Music from Google Play Store.
6. Make sure that you have connected your Firestick and mobile under the same network connection.
7. Now, launch the YouTube Music app and Sign in with your Google account.
8. Then, select the song that you want to listen to.
9. Further, click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
10. Next, select your Firestick device, and the song will play on Firestick connected TV.
How to Sideload YouTube Music on Firestick
1. First download and install the Downloader app on Firestick device.
2. On the home screen, click on Settings.
3. Under settings, click on the My Fire TV option.
4. Further, select Developer Options.
5. Next, select Apps from Unknown Sources.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
7. Under the Home tap, enter the URL link to download the YouTube Music app file and click the Go button.
8. Once downloaded, click on Install to install the app.
9. Then, click on Open launch the app.
10. Finally, now start streaming your favorite songs on Firestick.
YouTube Music Premium costs $9.99 and $4.99 per month, based on the plan that you choose thus the individual or family plan. You can use YouTube Music Premium on a maximum of 10 mobile devices. YouTube Music is a great option to listen to different genres of songs. Did this article meet your requirements? Comment below.