VPN is always a must on any streaming device. Windscribe VPN is the best free VPN service that you can install on your Firestick device. The VPN provider is based in Canada’s jurisdiction. It offers 256-bit AES encryption and the standard OpenVPN protocol. Further, the VPN is available in both free and premium versions. The premium plan offers 10GB of bandwidth per month. On the Windscribe VPN, torrents are allowed and it has the ability to bypass Netflix restrictions. It provides a power-packed feature for both privacy and convenience. You can install Windscribe VPN on Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store.
Features of Windscribe VPN
- Windscribe offers its service in over 63 countries and 110 cities.
- You get unlimited simultaneous connections on this VPN.
- With the Windscribe VPN, you can unblock various streaming sites like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus and more.
- It offers military-grade 256-bit protection, including SHA512 authentication and 4096-bit RSA key to encrypt your internet data.
- You also get the Split Tunneling feature.
How to Install Windscribe VPN on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet connection.
2. From the home screen, click on the Find menu and choose the Search option.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard and type Windscribe VPN on the search bar.
4. Pick the Windscribe VPN app from the search results.
5. Click Get or Download to download the Windscribe VPN on your Firestick.
6. Once the download is complete, click Open to launch the VPN.
7. When the VPN opens, enter your login details and start using them. In case if you don’t have an account, you can Sign Up to create an account.
8. Once you have successfully logged in, you can select and access the VPN servers.
9. Select the server that you want to connect to and click on the Connect button.
10. Upon successful connection, go to the home screen of Firestick and stream your favorites without any geo-restrictions.
Alternative Way to Install Windscribe VPN on Firestick
Make sure that you have installed the Downloader app on your Firestick device and proceed with the steps given below.
1. Click on Settings from your Firestick home screen.
2. Under Settings, click on the My Fire TV option.
3. Proceed with Developer Options from the next screen.
4. Further, click Install Unknown apps tile.
5. Next, select the Downloader app and turn on the unknown source access.
6. Launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
7. Hit the Home tab from the left side.
8. Provide the download link of Windscribe VPN in the URL field and click on the Go button.
9. On the next screen, click Install to install the apk file on your Firestick.
10. On the download pop-up, click on Delete to remove the apk file from the device.
11. Once again, click Delete for confirmation.
11. Then, click Open to launch the VPN or click Done to proceed.
12. Connect to the VPN and surf the internet without any restrictions.
Windscribe VPN offers top-notch encryption and access to tons of streaming platforms at a low price. With the VPN, you can generate OpenVPN, IKEv2, and SOCKS configurations on different devices. Further, the VPN uses advanced security features like Forward Secrecy which generates new and unique encryption keys for your online traffic. You can also route your traffic with the help of two locations on the Windscribe network instantly. If you have any doubts about this article, do comment below.