VPN (Virtual Private Network) is software that adds security and protects your device from both private and public network threats. VPN services on Firestick have become more popular; it is because the real IP address of the user is replaced with a false address to protect your personal info. All the VPN services function in the same way, some of them offer free service, and some require a payment. One of the best and most well-known VPN services is VyprVPN. Get this VPN for Firestick to increase your privacy and secure your Firestick or Fire TV from hackers, malware, etc. You are never restricted while accessing the geo-restricted apps and websites when you are on VyprVPN. You can access VyprVPN on five devices simultaneously with the same account.
Features of VyprVPN
- The VyprVPN has more than 700+ server locations.
- With VyprVPN, you can easily bypass internet censorship, and access restricted apps, websites, and content.
- It is an efficient VPN service that protects others from viewing your location and online activity and keeps your personal information safe, secure, and private.
- It supports multiple encryption protocols and uses AES 256-bit encryption.
How to Install VyprVPN on Firestick / Fire TV
Vypr VPN is officially available in the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the VPN app directly on your Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Connect your Firestick with the HDMI port on your Smart TV.
2. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to an internet connection.
3. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find tab.
4. Next, choose the Search tile.
5. Use the virtual keyboard to type VyprVPN and search for it.
6. Now, from the Apps & Games section, select the VyprVPN app.
7. Now, click on the Get or Download button from the VyprVPN information screen. It will begin the downloading process.
8. Once the VyprVPN app is downloaded, it will be automatically installed on your Firestick device-connected TV.
9. After the VyprVPN is installed, select the Open button.
Alternative Way to Install VyprVPN on Firestick
In any case, you are not able to install VyprVPN directly from the Amazon App Store; you can side-load VyprVPN from its source. And one of the best sideloading apps is Downloader on Firestick. After installing the Downloader from the Amazon App Store, you can follow the steps below to setup the Downloader app to install the VyprVPN.
1. Connect your Firestick to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on. After that, connect your Firestick to the internet or wifi.
2. Go to the Fire TV home screen and select Settings from the upper right corner.
3. Now, select the My Fire TV option.
4. Next, choose the Developer options.
5. Hit the Install unknown apps option.
6. After that, choose the Downloader and turn it on.
7. Go to the Your Apps & Channels section and select the Downloader app to launch it.
8. Click on Settings from the left pane.
11. After that, click on the Home menu option and enter the VyprVPN APK URL in the downloader address bar.
12. Click Go, and the app file begins to download.
13. After the VyprVPN app is downloaded, select Next and then choose the Install option.
14. Finally, the VyprVPN app will be installed on your Firestick.
Install VyprVPN on Firestick through ES File Explorer
On the other hand, ES File Explorer on Firestick is an alternative side-loader app to install third-party apps.
Note: Before starting to use the ES File Explorer, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown apps > ES File Explorer. Finally, turn on the ES File Explorer.
1. Once to enable the ES File Explorer from the Install unknown apps section, go to the home screen of your Fire TV.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Next, choose the ES File Explorer app and launch it.
4. Click on the Downloader icon from the right pane of the home screen.
5. After that, click on the + New icon that appears at the bottom of the screen.
6. The small window appears on the next screen with Path Field and Name field text box. Here, enter VyperVPN URL in the path field and VyperVPN in the name text box.
7. Click on Download Now, and the VyperVPN apk file will start downloading.
8. Go to the downloaded path and select the apk file, then choose on Open File option.
9. Click Install from the small window, and the app will start installing.
10. Once the VyprVPN app is installed, select the Open button.
How to Use VyprVPN on Firestick
Once you install the VyprVPN, the following are the steps to use the VyprVPN.
1. On your Firestick remote, press the Home button for 10 seconds.
2. From the new window displayed on the screen, select the Apps tab.
3. Next, navigate to the VyprVPN app and press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Choose the Move to Front option displayed on the right side of your screen.
5. Now, go back to the home screen, and you can see the VyprVPN on the home screen.
6. Select the VyprVPN icon and launch it.
7. Enter your Email Id and password. Next, click on the Continue button.
8. Pay for the VyprVPN subscription and choose any server you want to connect to.
Finally, you will be connected to the VyprVPN.
Alternatives to VyprVPN
The following are some of the alternatives to the VyprVPN:
Yes, you can install the VyprVPN for Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
You can check if you have a valid subscription to VyprVPN and try again.