Virtual Private Network or VPN is an essential service to protect your privacy online. It helps you to secure your personal information, hide your IP address, access geo-restricted content, content blocks, and website restrictions. The VPN uses an encrypted tunnel to funnel all your internet traffic. Based on the need for VPN, there are lots of best VPN for Firestick available. Among them, Surfshark VPN is one of the best VPNs to use. It boosts your privacy and security online. This VPN provides you with more than 3200 servers across 63 countries. Surfshark VPN is only the VPN that offers the Kill Switch feature. You can customize the VPN based on your personal preferences. Further, it is compatible with all the streaming platforms and thus the app is officially available on Amazon App Store. Take a look at this article to install and use Surfshark VPN on Firestick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Firestick Lite, and other Fire devices.
Features of Surfshark VPN
- With Surfshark VPN you will be free from ads, trackers, malware, phishing attempts.
- It uses AES 256 GCM encryption so none of your information will be leaked.
- The VPN gives fast and advanced IKEv2 & OpenVPN protocols for Firestick.
- It uses no log policy and very easy to use.
- You can use Surfshark VPN on unlimited devices with one subscription.
- It costs $2.49 per month with 30 days money back guarantee.
- You can access unlimited content using Surfshark VPN.
- It provides unlimited bandwidth, so you can share your connection with your friends and family member.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
1. Launch and connect Firestick to the Wifi network.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. From the Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select Search tile.
3. In the search bar, type and search for the Surfshark VPN using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Then, choose the same app from the search results.
5. Further, on the app information page, click Get or Download to install the app.
6. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
If you face any problem while installing the official version, you can always sideload it using the Downloader app. The below section will help you to sideload Surfshark VPN on Firestick
1. On the Firestick home screen, click the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick device.
3. Once you have installed the Downloader app, go back to the home screen to click on Settings.
4. Under that click on the My Fire TV option.
5. Choose Developer Options from the list.
6. Next, click Apps from Unknown Sources.
7. Highlight the Downloader app and turn it on.
8. Next, launch the Downloader app from the home screen and click Allow if prompted.
9. Further, in the URL field enter the download link as bit.ly/surfshark-apk and click on the Go button.
10. Once the apk file is downloaded, click Install to install the app.
11. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
How to Use Surfshark VPN
1. Launch Surfshark VPN and click on Sign up or Login.
2. Enter the Username and Password.
3. The interface of a VPN will look like this. There, click Connect button from the right side of the screen.
4. First time, it will ask you for confirmation. So, select Allow to connect the encrypted VPN network.
5. By default, the server option is Fastest Server based on your location. To change, click on Nearest Country.
6. When the server is connected, you will get the Connected button on the screen.
7. If you want to change the location, you can change. And you can also use the search bar to get the desired country.
8. You can add your frequently used countries under Favorites for quick access.
Surfshark VPN is one of the must-have apps on your Firestick. With this VPN you need not worry about your privacy online. This article includes complete information about Surfshark VPN on Amazon Firestick. I hope, it meets your requirements. If you have got any queries regarding this article, kindly specify them in the comments section.