VUit is a popular streaming service used to live stream on-demand news, weather, and sports from your favorite local stations all over the world from your home. With VUit, you can also watch original short films, live sporting events, award-winning documentaries, daily business programs, and entertaining video podcasts. It lets you stream all your favorite content with good sound and video clarity. VUit is a free service, so you don’t need to get a subscription, and no registration is required. VUit is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, and Firestick. The VUit app is available on all the major app stores, including the Amazon App Store. However, the Firestick device has a good streaming quality, so it will be the best choice for you to stream VUit on the big screen.
Features of VUit TV
VUit TV has some attractive features for a better streaming experience.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- VUit TV is completely free to install and use.
- It supports a built-in EPG feature.
- Stream various shows, movies, documentaries, etc.
- It offers HD-quality streaming content.
- It has a simple interface for easy navigation.
VUit TV Channel List
You can stream some of the popular channels on VUit like
- FOX 10 News
- KOLD News 13
- WBRC Fox 6 News
- WTVY 4
- 48 WAFF
- Battleground States
- KKCO 11
- WCJB abc
How to Download VUit on Amazon Firestick
Since the app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can install the app directly on your Firestick.
One-Step-Guide: Go to Firestick home screen >> tap Find and click Search >> enter VUit >> pick the app and tap Download >> hit Open to launch the app.
1. Initially, connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Make sure it is connected to the home or mobile Wi-Fi network.
3. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
4. Enter VUit in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the app from the search results.
6. Tap the Get button to install the app.
7. Wait till the app is installed on your Firestick.
8. After installation, launch the app by clicking the Open button.
How to Sideload VUit on Amazon Firestick
If you are unable to install the app directly on your Firestick, you can sideload it using the Downloader app for Firestick .
1. Launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tab.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click Download to install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit the Open button to launch the app.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Click the Settings icon at the top right side of the home screen.
3. Select the My Fire TV tile.
3. Tap the Developer Options.
4. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
How to Sideload VUit on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
2. Type the URL link of the VUit apk for Firestick in the URL field.
3. Hit Go to download the apk file.
4. Once the apk file is downloaded, tap Install to get the app.
5. After installation, launch it on your Firestick home screen.
6. Tap Delete to remove the apk files permanently from your Amazon Firestick.
How to Use VUit on Amazon Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Apps tile from the menu.
3. Choose the VUit app among the apps.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
5. Finally, open the app and stream VUit on your device.
How to Screen Mirror VUit on Firestick
There is also another walkaround to stream VUit on Firestick. Yes, you can screen mirror the VUit app from your Smartphone to Firestick.
1. Connect your Firestick device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu.
4. Now, go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
5. Search and install the VUit app.
6. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
7. Go to the Control Panel and click the Cast icon.
8. Select your Firestick device name from the list.
9. Now, your mobile screen will appear on the TV screen.
10. Open the VUit app and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Stream VUit All Over the World
If you are unable to access Vuit in your country, you need to use a VPN to spoof your location and get access to stream VUit on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country and tap the Connect button.
4. Now, open the Vuit app and stream it on your Firestick.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
Unlike the other streaming services, the VUit app is a legal service to stream news and live TV for free. So, you can try out any of the above methods to install and stream VUit on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
VUit TV is a free streaming service with a list of channels to stream live sports, news, weather, etc.
Yes, VUit is available on the Amazon Firestick.
You can install the VUit app directly from the Amazon App Store and also sideload the VUit apk using Downloader on Firestick. For more details, go through the above guide.
The VUit app is free to download and access on various devices.
Install Silk browser on Firestick and enter the URL as https://www.vuit.com/. Once you get to the VUit home, select any channel and start streaming.